I will not Bow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you aware of the context behind what happened? Where? When? What the group was protest? What they were trying to do? What else was happening at the same time?
Are you aware there was an investigation? Do you know what the findings were? That people were playing musical chains in and out of an ambulance? The it and the cameras were there waiting before hand?

I doubt you do or else you don't care about the truth, just sensationalizing a video for propaganda purposes.

You are like an annoying little mayfly.. Shoo

There is no shooting of Palestinian children for sport.

Certainly nothing 'official' nor 'officially condoned' nor 'widespread' in any sense of those words.

The 'accuser' here may be mistaking False Bravado served-up by someone obliged to shoot a minor (child) who got too close to a Fence Line or other Security Barrier, with suspicious materials; a case of the shooter deluding himself for the moment that it was no big deal or a game, to mask the pain and guilt and doubt associated with any such shooting, even a so-called 'righteous' one.

But, of course, the Muslim Apologist crowd around here (and their sources, elsewhere) will take that kind of scenario and warp and spin it until it's damned-near unrecognizable, in frantic attempts to politicize and capitalize upon any death of a minor-child, in connection with IDF operations.

It's horseshit - and we all know it - but we've gotta listen to the Fifth-Columnist crowd around here try to bullshit their way into the Facts Book, using highly questionable materials. Big surprise. Not.
All conjecture, with no links to back up anything you said.
What is it about links with You People? People make conversation and conjecture, you demand a link. People provide a link, you either: 1) Don't read it or 2) read it and proclaim it a lie or Zionist propaganda. Go hump a stump.
No shit... ain't that the truth... I've pretty much given up on Smurfette...

I couldn't have said it better: Alon Ben-Meir

Forfeiting Israel's Reason to Exist*|*Alon Ben-Meir

No one knows the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves. Persecution, segregation, expulsion and death unmatched in human history were their lot nearly everywhere. But such unspeakable historic misfortune offers no license to inflict pain, suffering and indignity onto others.

Knowing the true meaning of dehumanization, degradation and derision must give rise to the Jews' moral values and humanity by treating the Palestinians with compassion and sensitivity. With the inevitability of coexistence and fate intertwined, what hope will be in the offing for tomorrow if not harmony and peace?

A new disaster will be waiting in the wings, obliterating the Jews' dream to build a lasting free nation like many others, rather than live in isolation as a garrison state surrounded by fences and foes, caging itself in and drowning in an ocean of hostility and contempt.

Vidkun Quisling thought it was a good idea for the Norwegians to try to get along with the more powerful and numerous Nazis, because he thought their dominance was inevitable, and because it made more sense to submit than to remain on-guard, on their own behalf. He, too, was an educated man, and made his sales pitch with honeyed words and sugarplum visions.

Doesn't mean he was right.

How many times have I said this?

The Palestinians will play for time and grow stronger by sheer numbers and iron resolve, and Israel's self-consuming policies will make it steadily weaker. Its mighty military strength will pale in comparison to the Palestinians' inexhaustible human endurance, knowing full well that time is on their side.

History has shown that time and again.

The Palestinians will play for time and grow stronger by sheer numbers and iron resolve, and Israel's self-consuming policies will make it steadily weaker. Its mighty military strength will pale in comparison to the Palestinians' inexhaustible human endurance, knowing full well that time is on their side.

Keep clinging on to that myth, it's all you've got. :lol:

rofl_logo.jpg

I like your humor. You're funny.

Demographics are proven mathematical theory and Political Science postulates have proven to be accurate throughout History...

All polymaths who live and write today, have so noted.

Demographics are proven mathematical theory and Political Science postulates have proven to be accurate throughout History...

Uhuh.

The "palis" are a fart that came out of a rusty tailpipe on one of the autos of history, nothing less and nothing more.

And that's one auto that is headed for: the junkpile.

What is it about links with You People? People make conversation and conjecture, you demand a link. People provide a link, you either: 1) Don't read it or 2) read it and proclaim it a lie or Zionist propaganda. Go hump a stump.
I don't do that and you know I don't..............Virginian!

I don't do that and you know I don't..............Virginian!

Oh, boy, I bet that hurt, really bad.

Uhuh....

Are you aware of the context behind what happened? Where? When? What the group was protest? What they were trying to do? What else was happening at the same time?
Are you aware there was an investigation? Do you know what the findings were? That people were playing musical chains in and out of an ambulance? The it and the cameras were there waiting before hand?

I doubt you do or else you don't care about the truth, just sensationalizing a video for propaganda purposes.

You are like an annoying little mayfly.. Shoo
I saw an IDF soldier punch a Palestinian woman in the mouth with a closed fist.

There is nothing you can say, that could justify that!

Uhuh.

The "palis" are a fart that came out of a rusty tailpipe on one of the autos of history, nothing less and nothing more.

And that's one auto that is headed for: the junkpile.

Having morons like you on these boards is heartening because self delusion is why so many military powers collapsed from within...But a jackass braying like you must give hope to the Jihadists who admire your stupidity.

Once again no corroborative evidence of them being IDF what so ever.
Now you're getting ridiculous!

You really must try harder with things like an IDF commander agreeing that this was how the IDF treat all Palestinian women and children, backed up by a statement from the Knesset
You don't determine the rules of evidence, especially since you provide none yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back