'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction

Say's Smokey after the Left have been calling half the electorate deplorable, MAGAts, and terrorists as the #1 threat to America for years.
See, that is the problem. You Trumptards actually believe you represent half the electorate. Trump never won the popular vote, not even at the high point which was his presidential victory. And it has been downhill every sense.

Authoritarian neo-fascist despot.

What are we going to do with TWO of them?!

1661999019752.gif
HitlerJoe.jpg

I think DeSantis is the kind of guy who wouldn't bother with foreign policy. If anyone fucks with us he would just wipe them off the planet.

Last edited:
See, that is the problem. You Trumptards actually believe you represent half the electorate.

No, we represent about 80% of the electorate. Add it up dummass: 75 million for Trump, 81 million for Biden, highest numbers ever. But that adds up to only 156 million in a country with more than 340 million people means that MORE people (about 184) million didn't vote, and the lion's share of those are conservatives who have simply given up on the system and the GOP.

Why do you think 90% of the counties in this country end up leaning right? The ONLY blue places are many of the major metro cities where democrats can hold a tight reign over the public messaging and cheat elections.

6273C6D0-EDF9FF4D.jpg

Last edited:
I think DeSantis is the kind of guy who would bother with foreign policy. If anyone fucks with us he would just wipe them off the planet.

DeSantis is a Minimalist. He only cares about foreign countries as far as they affect/interfere in our sovereignty and well-being. He will do for other countries as much as he can short of compromising our own welfare in doing so. His number one agenda is TCB here at home where the biggest problems face us.

This is a good interview with DeSantis.

One thing I might add. DeSantis seems go be avoiding the foreign policy issues. And I'm thinking it's because he's a domestic kind of guy. Like most of us. Most could care less what's going on in Ukraine or China, unless it actually affects our lives. We've got problems of our own to fix. And domestic issues is something Ron seems to be more concerned with.

'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction​

Leftism created this country.

No, we represent about 80% of the electorate. Add it up dummass: 75 million for Trump, 81 million for Biden, highest numbers ever. But that adds up to only 156 million in a country with more than 340 million people means that MORE people (about 184) million didn't vote, and the lion's share of those are conservatives who have simply given up on the system and the GOP.

Why do you think 90% of the counties in this country end up leaning right? The ONLY blue places are many of the major metro cities where democrats can hold a tight reign over the public messaging and cheat elections.

View attachment 789963
Land doesn't vote....people vote. You must have a red state education.

View attachment 789963
Millions don't vote because they aren't old enough or legal. Democrats want everyone voting.

(about 184) million didn't vote, and the lion's share of those are conservatives who have simply given up on the system and the GOP.
You are such a delusional dumbass. 73.1 million of that 184 million can't vote, they are under 18. You think the lion's share of that 73.1 million are conservative? And besides, what the hell does conservatism have to do with supporting Trump?

Like I said, completely delusional. You guys live in your own fantasy world, insulated from reality by burying your head in the sand. Trump was an expert at tapping the fear of a fringe group of Republicans, replete with overt racists, scared boomers, and total idiots. He spoon fed you wanted you wanted to hear and laughed at you, like your neighbors do, behind your back.

You are such a delusional dumbass. 73.1 million of that 184 million can't vote, they are under 18. You think the lion's share of that 73.1 million are conservative? And besides, what the hell does conservatism have to do with supporting Trump?

Like I said, completely delusional. You guys live in your own fantasy world, insulated from reality by burying your head in the sand. Trump was an expert at tapping the fear of a fringe group of Republicans, replete with overt racists, scared boomers, and total idiots. He spoon fed you wanted you wanted to hear and laughed at you, like your neighbors do, behind your back.
Pssst...You're nuts.

This is a good interview with DeSantis.

One thing I might add. DeSantis seems go be avoiding the foreign policy issues. And I'm thinking it's because he's a domestic kind of guy. Like most of us. Most could care less what's going on in Ukraine or China, unless it actually affects our lives. We've got problems of our own to fix. And domestic issues is something Ron seems to be more concerned with.

'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction​

Fact: What happens in Ukraine and China (and many other parts of the world) does, indeed, affect our lives. The denial of any candidate otherwise does not change this.

Forum List

Back