'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This is a good interview with DeSantis.

One thing I might add. DeSantis seems go be avoiding the foreign policy issues. And I'm thinking it's because he's a domestic kind of guy. Like most of us. Most could care less what's going on in Ukraine or China, unless it actually affects our lives. We've got problems of our own to fix. And domestic issues is something Ron seems to be more concerned with.

'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction​

One thing I might add. DeSantis seems go be avoiding the foreign policy issues. And I'm thinking it's because he's a domestic kind of guy. Like most of us. Most could care less what's going on in Ukraine or China, unless it actually affects our lives. We've got problems of our own to fix. And domestic issues is something Ron seems to be more concerned with.

Good luck to him.

He can't avoid global issues forever. His backers are probably telling him to pull a bait and switch.

I believe the proper response is Zeig Heil.

Yep, that is the winning strategy, completely eliminate close to half the electorate. "Destroy leftism", and don't forget, a woke society. Another divider, a la Trump, just what this country needs.

He’ll need a Navy Seal team as AG

I mean he's a fascist's fascist. I admire his honesty. Hell, I like him. He can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

7nk7hz.jpg

I'd get rid of them big ears first.

Forum List

Back