I will build a great wall and The Pentagon will pay for it

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall........

They already are paying for it you half-witted imbecile. They don't pay directly, but fees on remittances and other unrelated deals are bringing in new revenues that offset the costs overall. You would know that if you pulled your head out of your ass and spent less time spewing out racist hatred and more time reading real news.

How many people here know that Mexico is the third largest remittance receiving country in the world, with a total of $25.7 billion received in 2015. The vast majority of these remittances come from the U.S. In all, only $500 million of the $25.7 billion in remittances came from sources other than the United States.

Imagine the take off of fees.

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall of idiocy. So Trump had to get the money from somewhere.

Pentagon to Divert Money From 127 Projects to Pay for Trump’s Border Wall
By Helene Cooper and Emily Cochrane
Sept. 3, 2019

The Pentagon will delay or suspend 127 military construction projects so that $3.6 billion can be diverted to shore up President Trump’s border wall, Defense Department officials said Tuesday.

Pentagon officials on Tuesday began notifying congressional representatives from areas that house the affected projects, and the decision to divert the funding prompted outcry from Democrats over what they viewed as a violation of Congress’s authority to set spending.

The move is part of President Trump’s declaration in February of a national emergency in order to gain access to billions of dollars that Congress refused to give him to build a wall along the border with Mexico. After losing a battle with lawmakers over that funding — a fight that led to a partial government shutdown — the president argued that the flow of drugs, criminals and illegal immigrants from Mexico constitutes a national security threat that justified using the military without specific approval from lawmakers.

Defense Department officials declined to publicly identify the affected projects until lawmakers had been notified, but they said that about half of the $3.6 billion would be taken from planned military construction projects overseas. The remainder would come from planned projects in the United States.

We are paying for the wall.
Lol, I'll put up Trumps Mexico will pay for the wall quote. For your Obama, a family will save.$2500 dollars a year on my plan. Wanna play? Oh, and Mexico is paying for their soldiers to keep the caravans coming to America. So they are actually paying. Oh and there are several more Obama health care lies. Quit being a hypocrite.

Yeah, I'll play. Because Mexico is not paying for the wall and they were paying their own soldiers anyway. So they are not paying. There we so many Obama care lies to that more people had health insurance than ever and are fighting Trump every time he tries to end it.

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

LOL, you don't know shit about the ACA

When it was passed I had a health insurance license and counselled seniors about medicare.

So I do know.

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall of idiocy. So Trump had to get the money from somewhere.

Sept. 3, 2019

The Pentagon will delay or suspend 127 military construction projects so that $3.6 billion can be diverted to shore up President Trump’s border wall, Defense Department officials said Tuesday.

Pentagon officials on Tuesday began notifying congressional representatives from areas that house the affected projects, and the decision to divert the funding prompted outcry from Democrats over what they viewed as a violation of Congress’s authority to set spending.

The move is part of President Trump’s declaration in February of a national emergency in order to gain access to billions of dollars that Congress refused to give him to build a wall along the border with Mexico. After losing a battle with lawmakers over that funding — a fight that led to a partial government shutdown — the president argued that the flow of drugs, criminals and illegal immigrants from Mexico constitutes a national security threat that justified using the military without specific approval from lawmakers.

Defense Department officials declined to publicly identify the affected projects until lawmakers had been notified, but they said that about half of the $3.6 billion would be taken from planned military construction projects overseas. The remainder would come from planned projects in the United States.

Sure we are. And then, when it is finished ad the cash can no longer be siphoned out of us, the savings from that will more than pay for it. And that will all be to the loss of Mexico. So in the long run, yes, they will be paying for it.

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall........

They already are paying for it you half-witted imbecile. They don't pay directly, but fees on remittances and other unrelated deals are bringing in new revenues that offset the costs overall. You would know that if you pulled your head out of your ass and spent less time spewing out racist hatred and more time reading real news.

How many people here know that Mexico is the third largest remittance receiving country in the world, with a total of $25.7 billion received in 2015. The vast majority of these remittances come from the U.S. In all, only $500 million of the $25.7 billion in remittances came from sources other than the United States.

Imagine the take off of fees.

No they aren't. Your call yourself terri4trump so I know you don't have a clue.

Sept. 3, 2019

Sure we are. And then, when it is finished ad the cash can no longer be siphoned out of us, the savings from that will more than pay for it. And that will all be to the loss of Mexico. So in the long run, yes, they will be paying for it.

We have a wall. There will be no savings and Mexico won't be paying in the short or long run.

Sept. 3, 2019

The Mexicans have actually put a nice dent in the number of people getting through at their southern border..and its all TRUMPS fault

I say we put a tax on union dues and welfare payments to pay for the wall.

We have a wall. I don't think your neighbors in the trailer park would like their welfare taxed.

Sept. 3, 2019

Lol, I'll put up Trumps Mexico will pay for the wall quote. For your Obama, a family will save.$2500 dollars a year on my plan. Wanna play? Oh, and Mexico is paying for their soldiers to keep the caravans coming to America. So they are actually paying. Oh and there are several more Obama health care lies. Quit being a hypocrite.

Yeah, I'll play. Because Mexico is not paying for the wall and they were paying their own soldiers anyway. So they are not paying. There we so many Obama care lies to that more people had health insurance than ever and are fighting Trump every time he tries to end it.

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

When it was passed I had a health insurance license and counselled seniors about medicare.

So I do know.

No you don't. I still do it.

Sept. 3, 2019

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

So I do know.

I do know and whatever you still do doesn't matter because I still stay in study.

Sept. 3, 2019

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare
Lol, they were forced to buy something, they couldn't afford to use. Nice going.

Sept. 3, 2019

We have a wall. There will be no savings and Mexico won't be paying in the short or long run.

We don't have a wall, illegals are bankrupting this country, when it is built the draining will cease, and in the long run that will save this country.

Sept. 3, 2019

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

So I do know.
Then you ripped people off to make a living, because Obama care raised insurance premiums through the roof. Not to mention deductibles.

Sept. 3, 2019

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare
I think you have become prickly about the Trump-Obama comparisons IM2-hang in there-you'll win one yet.

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

So I do know.

I do know and whatever you still do doesn't matter because I still stay in study.

You're ignorant kid. Can those po folks afford 14000 max out of pocket?

Sept. 3, 2019

We don't have a wall, illegals are bankrupting this country, when it is built the draining will cease, and in the long run that will save this country.

You go take a drive along the border then come back and tell me what we don't have. Illegal immigrants from the south aren't draining us. But you need to believe that they are.

Forum List

Back