Judge Napolitano Speaks His Mind About Trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Is this guy Napolitano worth listening to?

Is Fox News signaling to another demographic?
Sure sounds like it.

Could be that the Judge is telling it like it is.

"After years of faithless Congresses legally but unconstitutionally ceding power to the presidency, we have arrived where we are today -- a president who spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes, defies courts and changes immigration laws on his own. I have written before that the Republicans who rejoice in this will weep over it when a Democrat is in the White House. No president should have unconstitutional powers."

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump violates Constitution – Spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes on own

Last edited:

Sure sounds like it.

"After years of faithless Congresses legally but unconstitutionally ceding power to the presidency, we have arrived where we are today -- a president who spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes, defies courts and changes immigration laws on his own. I have written before that the Republicans who rejoice in this will weep over it when a Democrat is in the White House. No president should have unconstitutional powers."

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump violates Constitution – Spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes on own
Obama's gang started it all, and Trump just took the bull by the horns, and began to apply it for conservatives/republican issues.

If one could do it, then so can another you are right, but Trump is only trying to fix the blunders of so many who came before him.

Payback is tough isn't it ?

Personally I don't agree with the judges opinions alot of times, but they bring him out there like he's the end all know all when he speaks or gives his opinions. Not a fan here.

Sure sounds like it.

Obama's gang started it all, and Trump just took the bull by the horns, and began to apply it for conservatives/republican issues.

If one could do it, then so can another you are right, but Trump is only trying to fix the blunders of so many who came before him.

Personally I don't agree with the judges opinions alot of times, but they bring him out there like he's the end all know all when he speaks or gives his opinions. Not a fan here.
The bullshit started after Kennedy.

Sure sounds like it.

The bullshit started after Kennedy.
Well whatever, but in our time Obama used it the worst in order to start his so called transformation, and it caused a firestorm in retrobution. Like I said, Trump is just reacting to many blunders that has been caused by many (Obama included), that had came before him.

Sure sounds like it.

like i said, since no one is actually holding ANYONE accountable, it's a "hold my beer" and each side keeps pushing it further than than the last.

it won't end well.

Sure sounds like it.

Judge Napolitano wanted Trump to make him Attorney General and Trump refused.
So the judge is a paid critic at Fox.
I wouldn't listen to him.....and Fox doesn't feature him much lately because he's lost his credibility.

Sure sounds like it.

No, Obama did not start this flaunting of our laws. That is strictly on Trump, who flaunts our equal branches of government and thinks he is an autocrat, as he orders our companies out of China. A joke!

Sure sounds like it.

No, Obama did not start this flaunting of our laws. That is strictly on Trump, who flaunts our equal branches of government and thinks he is an autocrat, as he orders our companies out of China. A joke!
"I have a pen and I have a phone"

Sure sounds like it.

Napolitano is a hit-or-miss commentator. He is a nevertrumper, and his pronouncements are often tainted by that sentiment.

Jonathan Turley is decidedly more accurate where constitutional issues are concerned.

Sure sounds like it.

Obama was at least as bad, if not worse. Seven wars without congressional approval is unconstitutional.

The meat puppet faggot's entire legacy was executive orders, and making queer weddings legal through dereliction of duty to defend established law.

Other than obozocare, which is all but repealed, he has no legislative accomplishments, not that I would call any law Bush signed an accomplishment either, but obozo was such a piss poor leader he submitted only 3 of 8 budgets and not one of them was taken seriously by the senate even when the DNC controlled it.

So now we have a government that has operated without a budget for a decade, the legislative branch is nearly irrelevant and we have to wait for courts to unfuck everything before anyone can do anything. I'm praying like hell that 2020 is a complete route of the DNC, that Trumps numbers finally come in so high that the fucking republicrats get on board, ignore the moonbats and media bed wetters and start doing their jobs. Otherwise the whole thing is going to collapse.

I don't know when it started, this ceding Constitutional powers to a President, but I know Nixon tried it before a more robust guardian Congress shut him down. But I believe the current attempts began with Bush43, and actually by Cheney and a compliant legislature led by Tom Delay. And the Tea Party fits in there somewhere. Add Gonzales and the attempt to intimidate a hospitalized Ashcroft and I think you will see a pre-Obama program.
I guess you like what Trump is doing, so I'm assuming you have no complaints regarding the Trump trend toward monarchy.

Napolitano makes his living by saying things that draw attention to himself. Often he is insightful when it seems that the Media have gone off the rails, but in this case, it is pure, "LOOK AT ME!" commentary.

"Changes immigration laws"? Seriously? There are ZERO examples of this.

"Ignores the courts"? Seriously? He has about a 90% track record of being upheld on appeal when Federal District Court judges rule against his actions.

Take Judge Nappie with a grain of salt.

Note: Please check out the difference between "flaunt" and "flout." Two different things. No connection.

The meat puppet faggot's entire legacy was executive orders, and making queer weddings legal through dereliction of duty to defend established law.

Other than obozocare, which is all but repealed, he has no legislative accomplishments, not that I would call any law Bush signed an accomplishment either, but obozo was such a piss poor leader he submitted only 3 of 8 budgets and not one of them was taken seriously by the senate even when the DNC controlled it.

So now we have a government that has operated without a budget for a decade, the legislative branch is nearly irrelevant and we have to wait for courts to unfuck everything before anyone can do anything. I'm praying like hell that 2020 is a complete route of the DNC, that Trumps numbers finally come in so high that the fucking republicrats get on board, ignore the moonbats and media bed wetters and start doing their jobs. Otherwise the whole thing is going to collapse.

So, pete, are you the standard of morality we should aspire to be like? I could probably match your biases (in reverse, sorry) but I don't think I can make it to your level of bitter abhorrence or your ability to hate and adore...both blindly.

Sure sounds like it.

I appreciated him when we used to agree but now .. eh .. he's a fat head, a Trump parasite and has an annoying laugh... :eusa_snooty:

I don't know when it started, this ceding Constitutional powers to a President, but I know Nixon tried it before a more robust guardian Congress shut him down. But I believe the current attempts began with Bush43, and actually by Cheney and a compliant legislature led by Tom Delay. And the Tea Party fits in there somewhere. Add Gonzales and the attempt to intimidate a hospitalized Ashcroft and I think you will see a pre-Obama program.

"Little Nemo" was also a very interesting comic strip. Quite psychedelic for its time.

Sure sounds like it.

He is a cry baby-Trump is getting things done with a do nothing Congress and the might of a totally resistant press.

Sure sounds like it.

Napolitano is a hit-or-miss commentator. He is a nevertrumper, and his pronouncements are often tainted by that sentiment.

Jonathan Turley is decidedly more accurate where constitutional issues are concerned.
Anybody who exposes Trump as a charlatan and con-man is a 'never Trumper'.

Sure sounds like it.

Napolitano is bitter that Trump didn't name him to the Supreme Court. That's the long and short of it.

Forum List

Back