I will build a great wall and The Pentagon will pay for it

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall of idiocy. So Trump had to get the money from somewhere.

Pentagon to Divert Money From 127 Projects to Pay for Trump’s Border Wall
By Helene Cooper and Emily Cochrane
Sept. 3, 2019

The Pentagon will delay or suspend 127 military construction projects so that $3.6 billion can be diverted to shore up President Trump’s border wall, Defense Department officials said Tuesday.

Pentagon officials on Tuesday began notifying congressional representatives from areas that house the affected projects, and the decision to divert the funding prompted outcry from Democrats over what they viewed as a violation of Congress’s authority to set spending.

The move is part of President Trump’s declaration in February of a national emergency in order to gain access to billions of dollars that Congress refused to give him to build a wall along the border with Mexico. After losing a battle with lawmakers over that funding — a fight that led to a partial government shutdown — the president argued that the flow of drugs, criminals and illegal immigrants from Mexico constitutes a national security threat that justified using the military without specific approval from lawmakers.

Defense Department officials declined to publicly identify the affected projects until lawmakers had been notified, but they said that about half of the $3.6 billion would be taken from planned military construction projects overseas. The remainder would come from planned projects in the United States.

We are paying for the wall.
Lol, I'll put up Trumps Mexico will pay for the wall quote. For your Obama, a family will save.$2500 dollars a year on my plan. Wanna play? Oh, and Mexico is paying for their soldiers to keep the caravans coming to America. So they are actually paying. Oh and there are several more Obama health care lies. Quit being a hypocrite.

Yeah, I'll play. Because Mexico is not paying for the wall and they were paying their own soldiers anyway. So they are not paying. There we so many Obama care lies to that more people had health insurance than ever and are fighting Trump every time he tries to end it.

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

LOL, you don't know shit about the ACA

When it was passed I had a health insurance license and counselled seniors about medicare.

So I do know.
Then you ripped people off to make a living, because Obama care raised insurance premiums through the roof. Not to mention deductibles.

Obamacare did not make private insurers raise premiums or deductions. People enrolled in Obamacare could get subsidies.

Lol, I'll put up Trumps Mexico will pay for the wall quote. For your Obama, a family will save.$2500 dollars a year on my plan. Wanna play? Oh, and Mexico is paying for their soldiers to keep the caravans coming to America. So they are actually paying. Oh and there are several more Obama health care lies. Quit being a hypocrite.

Yeah, I'll play. Because Mexico is not paying for the wall and they were paying their own soldiers anyway. So they are not paying. There we so many Obama care lies to that more people had health insurance than ever and are fighting Trump every time he tries to end it.

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

When it was passed I had a health insurance license and counselled seniors about medicare.

So I do know.
Then you ripped people off to make a living, because Obama care raised insurance premiums through the roof. Not to mention deductibles.

Obamacare did not make private insurers raise premiums or deductions. People enrolled in Obamacare could get subsidies.

LOL, you're ignorant kid.

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall of idiocy. So Trump had to get the money from somewhere.

Sept. 3, 2019

The Pentagon will delay or suspend 127 military construction projects so that $3.6 billion can be diverted to shore up President Trump’s border wall, Defense Department officials said Tuesday.

Pentagon officials on Tuesday began notifying congressional representatives from areas that house the affected projects, and the decision to divert the funding prompted outcry from Democrats over what they viewed as a violation of Congress’s authority to set spending.

The move is part of President Trump’s declaration in February of a national emergency in order to gain access to billions of dollars that Congress refused to give him to build a wall along the border with Mexico. After losing a battle with lawmakers over that funding — a fight that led to a partial government shutdown — the president argued that the flow of drugs, criminals and illegal immigrants from Mexico constitutes a national security threat that justified using the military without specific approval from lawmakers.

Defense Department officials declined to publicly identify the affected projects until lawmakers had been notified, but they said that about half of the $3.6 billion would be taken from planned military construction projects overseas. The remainder would come from planned projects in the United States.

Sure we are. And then, when it is finished ad the cash can no longer be siphoned out of us, the savings from that will more than pay for it. And that will all be to the loss of Mexico. So in the long run, yes, they will be paying for it.

We have a wall. There will be no savings and Mexico won't be paying in the short or long run.

We don't have a wall, illegals are bankrupting this country, when it is built the draining will cease, and in the long run that will save this country.

You go take a drive along the border then come back and tell me what we don't have. Illegal immigrants from the south aren't draining us. But you need to believe that they are.

I drive along the border every year, dummy. I suggest you do the same. It might wake you up, though I doubt it.

Border Hospitals on the Brink
The INS crackdown along the Mexico-US border is driving thousands of would-be illegal immigrants to cross in remote desert areas, where the harsh conditions send many to nearby US hospitals. But the government won’t pay for their care, saddling already strapped rural hospitals with billions of dollars in unpaid bills.

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-08/healthcare_09.pdf?docID=3521

Quit lying for Trump.

Cost of ObamaCare

So I do know.

No you don't. I still do it.

I do know and whatever you still do doesn't matter because I still stay in study.

You're ignorant kid. Can those po folks afford 14000 max out of pocket?

That's a max. Not the average. And again Obamacare did not set prices and deductibles for private insurers

LOL, you're ignorant kid.

Nah. The fact is that people oppose Trump taking away Obamacare. Mexico is not paying for the wall. You are another pro Trump stooge arguing a strawman that's unrelated to the OP in order to defend another Trump lie.

Sept. 3, 2019

Sure we are. And then, when it is finished ad the cash can no longer be siphoned out of us, the savings from that will more than pay for it. And that will all be to the loss of Mexico. So in the long run, yes, they will be paying for it.

We have a wall. There will be no savings and Mexico won't be paying in the short or long run.

We don't have a wall, illegals are bankrupting this country, when it is built the draining will cease, and in the long run that will save this country.

You go take a drive along the border then come back and tell me what we don't have. Illegal immigrants from the south aren't draining us. But you need to believe that they are.

I drive along the border every year, dummy. I suggest you do the same. It might wake you up, though I doubt it.

The INS crackdown along the Mexico-US border is driving thousands of would-be illegal immigrants to cross in remote desert areas, where the harsh conditions send many to nearby US hospitals. But the government won’t pay for their care, saddling already strapped rural hospitals with billions of dollars in unpaid bills.

So then you see the wall.

Southern-border-wall-640x480.jpg

920x1240.jpg

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall........

They already are paying for it you half-witted imbecile. They don't pay directly, but fees on remittances and other unrelated deals are bringing in new revenues that offset the costs overall. You would know that if you pulled your head out of your ass and spent less time spewing out racist hatred and more time reading real news.

How many people here know that Mexico is the third largest remittance receiving country in the world, with a total of $25.7 billion received in 2015. The vast majority of these remittances come from the U.S. In all, only $500 million of the $25.7 billion in remittances came from sources other than the United States.

Imagine the take off of fees.
Don't have to imagine a single thing. Get POTUS and Congress to take action on remittances.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

920x1240.jpg

That ain't a wall. That is a fence. HUUUUGE dif.

The U.S. giving Mexico less money is not Mexico paying for the wall.

The U.S. giving Mexico less money is not Mexico paying for the wall.

Mexicans not ripping off Americans and driving hospitals into bankruptcy, is.

920x1240.jpg

Semantics. With that "fence" we had a record low level of illegal immigrants on the southern border before Trump. A wall is not going to stop the real immigration problem, visa overstays.

Sept. 3, 2019

National Security is a bitch, bitch!

920x1240.jpg

The Rumpers have a very narrow vocabulary. When you say.....

Wall they hear Wall
When you say Fence they hear Wall
When you say Burm, they hear Wall
When you say ditch, they say wall
When you say Pumpernickel they hear wall
When you say about anything near the border, they hear wall.

When you talk about increasing security through adding more Border Patrol, Electronic Security, barriers, Drones what they here is....

Increasing Wall through adding Wall, Wall, Wall, Wall and Wall. I've owned dogs with a larger vocabulary.

So let's have another round of the Rump Chant.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP, marching to the RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP Chant.

920x1240.jpg

Wall they hear Wall

When you talk about increasing security through adding more Border Patrol, Electronic Security, barriers, Drones what they here is....

Increasing Wall through adding Wall, Wall, Wall, Wall and Wall. I've owned dogs with a larger vocabulary.

Oh noes, here's another bitch!
How does it feel to be Trump's bitch?

Don't ferget to keep paying your taxes...:21:.

Sept. 3, 2019

National Security is a bitch, bitch!

This wall is not about national security bitch. If another country wanted to invade, they would blow the wall up and invade.

Yes they are. Now, here is your friend Malcom X. I know you like him. Watch this:

Malcolm X is dead........

So is your brain, but that doesn't seem to stop you. Now watch the video:

For what?

There is nothing I need to hear from Condi Rice. I'm a grown ass man just like she's a grown ass woman.

920x1240.jpg

Semantics. With that "fence" we had a record low level of illegal immigrants on the southern border before Trump. A wall is not going to stop the real immigration problem, visa overstays.
Man, you just can't talk sense into these Orange Mongers. Visas. And they post. "What is a Visa?"

920x1240.jpg

Wall they hear Wall

Oh noes, here's another bitch!
How does it feel to be Trump's bitch?

Don't ferget to keep paying your taxes...:21:.

You are Trumps bitch. A "bitch" takes whatever shit is dished out to them and makes excuses or defends the person doing it. Like you do for Trump.

Yes they are. Now, here is your friend Malcom X. I know you like him. Watch this:

Malcolm X is dead........

So is your brain, but that doesn't seem to stop you. Now watch the video:

For what?

There is nothing I need to hear from Condi Rice. I'm a grown ass man just like she's a grown ass woman.

920x1240.jpg

Man, you just can't talk sense into these Orange Mongers. Visas. And they post. "What is a Visa?"

No doubt. They probably think I am talking about a credit card.

Forum List

Back