I will build a great wall and The Pentagon will pay for it

Mexico seems rather unwilling to pay for Trumps wall of idiocy. So Trump had to get the money from somewhere.

Pentagon to Divert Money From 127 Projects to Pay for Trump’s Border Wall
By Helene Cooper and Emily Cochrane
Sept. 3, 2019

The Pentagon will delay or suspend 127 military construction projects so that $3.6 billion can be diverted to shore up President Trump’s border wall, Defense Department officials said Tuesday.

Pentagon officials on Tuesday began notifying congressional representatives from areas that house the affected projects, and the decision to divert the funding prompted outcry from Democrats over what they viewed as a violation of Congress’s authority to set spending.

The move is part of President Trump’s declaration in February of a national emergency in order to gain access to billions of dollars that Congress refused to give him to build a wall along the border with Mexico. After losing a battle with lawmakers over that funding — a fight that led to a partial government shutdown — the president argued that the flow of drugs, criminals and illegal immigrants from Mexico constitutes a national security threat that justified using the military without specific approval from lawmakers.

Defense Department officials declined to publicly identify the affected projects until lawmakers had been notified, but they said that about half of the $3.6 billion would be taken from planned military construction projects overseas. The remainder would come from planned projects in the United States.

Pentagon to Divert Money From 127 Projects to Pay for Trump’s Border Wall

We are paying for the wall.
------------------------------------- just means that you and I and other USA Taxpayers will pay for the WALL as the military / pentagon has no money but MY and other American Taxpayers money . And I say that USA Taxpayers paying for the WALL a good thing IM2 .

I say it's not because we already have one. And most Americans agree with me.

What are you winning? Mexico is not paying for the wall.

And our military will suffer because of it.

Our Military already did it’s suffering when the last Administration treated the Military as a Social Engineering lab.
That didn't happen.

Ask the Military. It did.
I live 8 miles from a military base. So I didn't have to. Because they weren't suffering.

I live near the Pentagon.

And that's good. So you certainly know the military wasn't suffering.

So then you see the wall.

Southern-border-wall-640x480.jpg

920x1240.jpg

That ain't a wall. That is a fence. HUUUUGE dif.

The Rumpers have a very narrow vocabulary. When you say.....

Wall they hear Wall
When you say Fence they hear Wall
When you say Burm, they hear Wall
When you say ditch, they say wall
When you say Pumpernickel they hear wall
When you say about anything near the border, they hear wall.

When you talk about increasing security through adding more Border Patrol, Electronic Security, barriers, Drones what they here is....

Increasing Wall through adding Wall, Wall, Wall, Wall and Wall. I've owned dogs with a larger vocabulary.

So let's have another round of the Rump Chant.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP, marching to the RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP Chant.

Oh noes, here's another bitch!
How does it feel to be Trump's bitch?

Don't ferget to keep paying your taxes...:21:.

You are Trumps bitch. A "bitch" takes whatever shit is dished out to them and makes excuses or defends the person doing it. Like you do for Trump.

And you are a racist fool. A fool who's mind is so warped by hatred that only death will relieve you of your pain. I am sorry for you. You really are a bright person. I can see that, but hatred drives everything you do.

You are not a well person.

Nah. Truth drives me. And you can't take the truth I present. You feel sorry for yourself. Because you know that the only reason you call me a racist is that you know what I say is true. You are the racist, not me.

Our Military already did it’s suffering when the last Administration treated the Military as a Social Engineering lab.
That didn't happen.

I live 8 miles from a military base. So I didn't have to. Because they weren't suffering.

In the last Administration, the Military was subject to radical social transformations that impacted morale and have since been undone.

LOL, you don't know shit about the ACA

When it was passed I had a health insurance license and counselled seniors about medicare.

So I do know.

No you don't. I still do it.

I do know and whatever you still do doesn't matter because I still stay in study.

You're ignorant kid. Can those po folks afford 14000 max out of pocket?

That's a max. Not the average. And again Obamacare did not set prices and deductibles for private insurers

LOL, you're ignorant kid.

Nah. The fact is that people oppose Trump taking away Obamacare. Mexico is not paying for the wall. You are another pro Trump stooge arguing a strawman that's unrelated to the OP in order to defend another Trump lie.

LOL, the plans that are purchased are the Bronze plans, those are basically Cat plans. Once again your ignorance is palpable. I responded t YOUR post about the ACA little man, YOU introduced it not me. Mexico isn't paying for the wall, Trump is spending us into oblivion, he's trying to start a fight with Russia and China because his masters do and you don't know shit about the ACA.

I think that about covers it.

Wall they hear Wall

When you talk about increasing security through adding more Border Patrol, Electronic Security, barriers, Drones what they here is....

Increasing Wall through adding Wall, Wall, Wall, Wall and Wall. I've owned dogs with a larger vocabulary.

You are Trumps bitch. A "bitch" takes whatever shit is dished out to them and makes excuses or defends the person doing it. Like you do for Trump.

And you are a racist fool. A fool who's mind is so warped by hatred that only death will relieve you of your pain. I am sorry for you. You really are a bright person. I can see that, but hatred drives everything you do.

Nah. Truth drives me. And you can't take the truth I present. You feel sorry for yourself. Because you know that the only reason you call me a racist is that you know what I say is true. You are the racist, not me.

What a laughable assertion. When your "truth" only revolves around racism you can never be bounded by truth.

With you there is only hatred.

Wall they hear Wall

---------------------------------------------- get it through yer head . NO mentally Healthy person of any race cares about who you call racist IM2 .

Last edited:
That didn't happen.

In the last Administration, the Military was subject to radical social transformations that impacted morale and have since been undone.
--------------------------- hope so as I can't stand these wussy pap millennial retired 'marines' and 'sailors' that I sometimes read on this board .-------------------- GO Navy Seal Chief Gallagher .

Forum List

Back