I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

Just want it on record. Can't stand the woman but she is like Teflon with a coat of grease on her.

I won't. The more obvious it becomes how corrupt she is, and how corrupt the political class has become, the more likely that trump will win. The same people claiming she's a lock were the same ones telling us that Brexit wouldn't happen.

The electoral map favors Clinton. She's facing a tremendously flawed opponent. Her chances are very good.

Who was telling you that Brexit wouldn't happen? That's a weird connection. Anyone who looked at Brexit knew that it was a close race. Just weird.

Just want it on record. Can't stand the woman but she is like Teflon with a coat of grease on her.

I won't. The more obvious it becomes how corrupt she is, and how corrupt the political class has become, the more likely that trump will win. The same people claiming she's a lock were the same ones telling us that Brexit wouldn't happen.

You have more faith in the American voter then we have. I don't see how Hillary can't lose even if she was indicted today.I personally won't even bother to vote I know where south Carolina is going for so it don't matter.

I know the house will be long to the republicans so it don't matter.

I know the democrats will win the Senate so it don't matter.

You have more faith in the American voter then we have. I don't see how Hillary can't lose even if she was indicted today.I personally won't even bother to vote I know where south Carolina is going for so it don't matter.

It ALWAYS matters. If you don't vote you're helping the enemy. It's as simple as that.

If Dimocrats show up at the polls, she wins, story is over.

A lousy, stinky, smelly, unethical, corrupt choice, but it doesn't matter to Dimocrats.

It doesn't hurt her chances that the Republicans are running an even more unfavorable candidate than her.

Sorry, but I can't hold my nose long enough to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I'm voting for Johnson.

Considering how hard Dump is working to throw the election, and don't tell me he's not, she'd have to cut the head off of a newborn child and drink its blood to lose...

It ALWAYS matters. If you don't vote you're helping the enemy. It's as simple as that.
Wow "the enemy." Hurry up and secede already.

Yes, anyone who supports government corruption is an enemy of the PEOPLE of the US.

WTF?

Liberals are not my enemy's some of my best friends IRL are liberals.

We just don't talk politics ...we just get it done

WTF?

Liberals are not my enemy's some of my best friends IRL are liberals.

We just don't talk politics ...we just get it done

I AM a liberal dude. What I am not is a progressive. It is the progressives who are destroying this country from the inside. THEY are the enemy.

I knew nothing would happen to her in regards to the email investigation. Nothing sticks to slime. I've no doubt she will be the next potus either. Rs had some decent, smart candidates .... and you morons went Trump. Republicans, once again, botch it big time. smh

Hillary will win easily and make significant inroads in former red states

Ensuring that the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

She cheated to beat Bernie in the primaries and she'll cheat again.

Unreal that lefties can't see anything wrong with charges dropped after Bill met with Lynch. Gotta be a heavy koolaid drinker to buy that one.

If libs didn't rely solely on the lib media, which is basically an extension of the Hillary campaign, they would be able to see the real Hillary. She is a lying bitch and she has no shame.

Let's not forget how she treated people when her husband was president. She'll be even worse if she's officially in charge.

1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff a...t the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!†Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ........book, chapter and page.......the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"

This isn't anywhere near a complete list of things that foul-mouthed bitch has said. She treats everyone like shit and has a major superiority complex. Anyone who trusts her is crazy. Seriously, who is actually stupid enough to believe the act she puts on when she knows cameras are rolling?

well, for what it's worth, seems nate silver agrees with you.

Yes, anyone who supports government corruption is an enemy of the PEOPLE of the US.

in other words, anyone you disagree with?

She cheated to beat Bernie in the primaries and she'll cheat again.

Unreal that lefties can't see anything wrong with charges dropped after Bill met with Lynch. Gotta be a heavy koolaid drinker to buy that one.

If libs didn't rely solely on the lib media, which is basically an extension of the Hillary campaign, they would be able to see the real Hillary. She is a lying bitch and she has no shame.

Let's not forget how she treated people when her husband was president. She'll be even worse if she's officially in charge.

1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff a...t the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!†Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ........book, chapter and page.......the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"

This isn't anywhere near a complete list of things that foul-mouthed bitch has said. She treats everyone like shit and has a major superiority complex. Anyone who trusts her is crazy. Seriously, who is actually stupid enough to believe the act she puts on when she knows cameras are rolling?

no one cheated, you loon.

she beat bernie by millions of votes.

damn rightringnuts are stupid.

Considering how hard Dump is working to throw the election, and don't tell me he's not, she'd have to cut the head off of a newborn child and drink its blood to lose...
....which she probably does with her coven once a year on a full moon. ;)

wicked_witch_of_washington.jpg

Forum List

Back