I Watched This Video Three Times

You mooching beggers need to work a job and pay your own way in life.
I work two jobs.
One full time. 7am to 3pm
then another, 4 days a week, 3 additional hours, so 12 total per week.

I just want people like trump, documented, to quit cheating on paying what they actually owe.

I just looked at my FIT, and I will pay just under $22,000 in FIT.
I pay my share.

People like trump, who are so-called Billionaires, should pay and NOT cheat.

Why do you support the rich that cheat us hard working people?

I work two jobs.

I just want people like trump, documented, to quit cheating on paying what they actually owe.

I pay my share.

We can begin to stop paying for fellow peasants to cheat. By behavior. By using the system to get "paid". By using "I am entitled" to get anything whether employment or group.

We can begin to stop paying for fellow peasants to cheat. By behavior. By using the system to get "paid". By using "I am entitled" to get anything whether employment or group.

And that's when people need to start waking up and get a freaking clue! The government going after the poor should be the natural way of things. Yes, it's sad,.. but a lot of the time people can't get their priorities straight and they blow all of their money on the less important things and that's the reason why they can't afford to pay their bills like the people working for them and doing what they're supposed to do so the government has every reason to leave them alone.

That's how government's supposed to work anyways. Now, you've got somebody like me currently living off of SSI so I actually need what the government gives me. Every penny I can get to survive. (My eventual goal is to get a job however, but if I make too much my SSI automatically goes away.) But when you have the government becoming like Robin Hood and stealing from the rich to give to the poor for absolutely no reason,.. yeah,.. if I'm understanding you right on what you're talking about I definitely call that cheating.

I work two jobs.

I pay my share.

You can not really be as clueless as you come off in this thread can you?
First of all most billionaires do not sit down at their kitchen table and do their own tax returns. They actually hire them done. They hire people who know and use the tax codes to pay what they owe. They do not pay any less they do not pay any more. What they pay makes up the largest share of the money brought in each year in taxes.
Now who do you think wrote those tax codes? The idiots in congress. The same ones who use those exact same tax codes to pay as little as they can.
Now here comes a very hard thought process for you. If you write the tax codes differently so that those making more money pay more then how many jobs are affected? If you stop to consider that corporations are using these exact same tax codes then a large number are affected. Not for the good.
IF Trump did devalue his properties himself and did not hire someone to go in and put a values on them then he will have to suffer the consequences.
But pretending every person making money but you is cheating and not paying a fair share is complete and utter foolishness.

Have you done ANY research on Burisma?
Biden and the EU wanted Shokin fired for NOT investigating Burisma.

ROFL

The lies you Nazis tell.

What an absurd clown you are

Shokin was a stooge and protected corrupt Pro-Russian officials in Ukraine.

Bullshit.

Shokin exposed the kickback scheme where US foreign aid went to Burisma, then $50,000 a month went to Biden in kickbacks.

Biden was stealing taxpayer funds, as he's done for 50 years.

You are totally clueless and you just repeat talking points you heard from RW fake news.

So, did Biden declare his bribes?

I can't help but notice that Winco never answered my question on why he believes all of this bullshit coming from the Muppet behind the white house desk. Or maybe it's because he doesn't have an answer so he's avoiding having to answer it altogether.

Don't care.
I don't know you, but you seem like the typical cult member.

Now answer the question:
This thread is about Biden saying that people making under $400,000 won't pay a single penny more in Federal Taxes.

I already proved that's a lie.

But it's okay, Hollywood is exempt from any tax increases.

So, this point is relevant. Did trump devalue his properties to save/avoid paying taxes?
Or, is it fake news and trump didn't devalue his properties to save/avoid paying taxes?

So did Quid Pro declare the kickbacks from Burisma?

Why are you avoiding the question?

Indeed.

No shit Sherlock.
That is brilliant that you figured out that when the Ultra Rich cheat and pay way less in tax that they should, that it adds up to the top 10% paying 70%.
The top 10% should pay MORE, like what they actually owe, which would be MORE than 70%.

Why do you continually use RW talking points to protect the Ultra Rich?
This kind of brainwashing is simply sad.

I work two jobs.

I pay my share.

Chump change. Here's what we hear your ilk say, :206: the rich have more than me :206: the rich should give me some of their money :206: the rich should pay more so I don't have to pay as much :206: the rich should pay for our free government handouts. Now :eusa_hand:

Chump change. Here's what we hear your ilk say, :206: the rich have more than me :206: the rich should give me some of their money :206: the rich should pay more so I don't have to pay as much :206: the rich should pay for our free government handouts. Now :eusa_hand:

I thought he was claiming that he was rich,.. that's how I read it,.. but knowing him your answer is actually correct. So,.. like.

I thought he was claiming that he was rich,.. that's how I read it,.. but knowing him your answer is actually correct. So,.. like.
He's middle income at most, and a leftard parrot. My guess is it has a government job and is 100% mooching off taxpayers and pretends to pay taxes with OUR money.

My guess is it has a government job and is 100% mooching off taxpayers and pretends to pay taxes with OUR money.

Umm,.. since he's no doubt a leftist,.. I'm pretty sure that part isn't pretend. Not sure whether or not it's going towards taxes, but the libtards constantly taking money from us isn't imagination. The only pretend part is that they pretend that they don't. That's the only part that is fiction and just pretend.

Forum List

Back