I Watched This Video Three Times

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I still don't have a clue what he's talking about. Where has he gotten this money from? It hasn't just fallen from the sky. Obviously it's been taken out of our taxes and inflation hasn't magically gone away to my knowledge. Obviously the people controlling him don't even want to make him look and sound believable. Why do you think that is? I'm pretty sure it's because they still want to make him look like the idiot that he actually is and get him impeached and bring Harris in as a replacement. As that's been the plan all along, but I'm actually quite surprised that he's lasted this long.

Sometimes, I imagine Soros and Zuckerberg and Gates and Xi all sitting together talking about what they were able to foist on the American citizens and laughing about how people are so utterly stupid that they think the Emperor's new clothes are really beautiful.

It is so much fun and gives me joy to watch all you RWI's cry, whine, and Lie.
It is glorious.
So many criminals that you support. WTF is wrong with you clown?

You have to realize there really are people that do not understand economics. They do not understand that 1 penny plus another penny makes only 2 pennies. They real do believe anyone that tells them it is a dollar.

I was being sarcastic. He was just mumbling some stupid shit nobody with an ounce of sense believes
He said. "Not a single person making less than $400,000 will pay a single additional penny in Federal Taxes."

I make less than $400,000 per year.
Did he lie?
No he didn't. I will NOT pay MORE in Federal Taxes.

The left wing media is promoting the faked image that they are now being "tough" on old joe but it's a distraction from reality. Biden's performance last week showed a tired old man out of touch with reality and prone to angry outbursts when confronted with simple questions. The media pretends that they toughened their stance on the administration but the truth is that they don't want to be caught flatfooted if and when when the shit hits the fan. If a republican exhibited cognizant failures like we see today the media would be burning up the airwaves with outrage and demands for resignation.

The left wing media is promoting the faked image that they are now being "tough" on old joe but it's a distraction from reality. Biden's performance last week showed a tired old man out of touch with reality and prone to angry outbursts when confronted with simple questions. The media pretends that they toughened their stance on the administration but the truth is that they don't want to be caught flatfooted if and when when the shit hits the fan. If a republican exhibited cognizant failures like we see today the media would be burning up the airwaves with outrage and demands for resignation.

Biden doesn't realize it yet but he's finished.

Come midterms he'll be a lamer duck

Forum List

Back