I was wrong.

Just like the Indians in America were great before we got here. Only one problem. The indians in America back then acted a lot like Boka Haram does today. In other words they were savages. It's not like Indians were living peacefully before we came along. They killed, kidnapped each others women, etc.

Yeah, just when Whitey was done with them, they were down to a percent of two of their former population size.

And you have the outstanding, unsurpassed temerity to speak about "Boka Haram", and "savages", and you weren't looking into a mirror. There is just not enough there there for there to be any hope to disabuse you of your self-serving delusions.

"Savages", no less. As an unreconstructed racist, you may have your inability to hide it count for you as a redeeming quality. ... Nah, just kidding. It's just the absence of shame, or even the capacity for it, which is the signature trait of those befallen by invincible reactionary innocence.

Can anyone translate what this person just said?

Just like the Indians in America were great before we got here. Only one problem. The indians in America back then acted a lot like Boka Haram does today. In other words they were savages. It's not like Indians were living peacefully before we came along. They killed, kidnapped each others women, etc.

Yeah, just when Whitey was done with them, they were down to a percent of two of their former population size.

And you have the outstanding, unsurpassed temerity to speak about "Boka Haram", and "savages", and you weren't looking into a mirror. There is just not enough there there for there to be any hope to disabuse you of your self-serving delusions.

"Savages", no less. As an unreconstructed racist, you may have your inability to hide it count for you as a redeeming quality. ... Nah, just kidding. It's just the absence of shame, or even the capacity for it, which is the signature trait of those befallen by invincible reactionary innocence.
Well, that's one vote of support for Boko Haram, anyway.

It is very informative to hear you support what they do.

Did you understand what that person said to me? I didn't.

Well, that's one vote of support for Boko Haram, anyway.

It is very informative to hear you support what they do.

Did you understand what that person said to me? I didn't.
He is an Islamist

You dissed Boko Haram and it triggered him. After he indulged in racism by referring to "whitey", he accused you of racism for considering the behavior of Boko Haram as savage.

Most of the rest was just convoluted window dressing calculated to look impressive without saying anything .

Last edited:
I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have.

Hello, IM2. How many convos have you shared with black Americans, specifically addressing GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE that Pres. Obama buddies Jay-Z (born 1971) and Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) speak about in public interviews & their violence riddled, female HATING popular American music art?

Sadly, I'm willing to wager zero.

Keeping it 100% REAL & Respectful.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News.com
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men"

Black women are destroying themselves and black men - Streamable
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**...." ~jazzyslim2005

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

___
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

++++++++++++++++++++++
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

California Surgeon General, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

View attachment 273200 View attachment 273201

♥ Peace ♥
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Do you honestly think abuse happens only in black families? I am here to tell you that is a lie.

00Apparently he does. Every single one of his "off topic" statements is an attack on black parents.

He isn't attacking black parents. He is criticizing those who aren't.

Information that you are unwilling to acknowledge is not "Off topic" no matter how much effort you or IM2 apply towards squashing it.

Instead of teaching your kids race hatred, belligerence, and excuse making, if you taught them to value education, to take responsibility and to work hard, guess what? We would not be having this conversation.

Why would you be ignorant enough to ASSume that my children(who are responsible adults) were taught race hatred and not taught the value of education?

Child abuse happens across racial lines, and for an ignorant person with a selective agenda to specifically focus on one race is not consistent with someone who is actually concerned over it occurring.

He is nothing but a catalyst for other ignorant people like you to perpetuate
stereotypes.

Last edited:
You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

Nice tactic.. False white flag attack huh?? :2up:

But it's REALLY not that far from the basic tenets and beliefs of Nation of Islam is it?? As far as black responsibilities being ignored....

It's a bullshit attempt to deny the fact that single parent homes are not the root cause of our problems.

Which root you wanna kill off? It's universally known that fatherless families are much more likely to be poverty inflicted, have worse educational outcomes for the kids, and produce kids that have social and behavioral problems..

You can RUN from the obvious.. But trying to say that RACISM causes all those effects is pretty laughable.. Ask Louie Farahkhan.;. HE wants to get at some roots of problems you tend to ignore...

So did the Klan tho.. Lynched a bunch of white guys for being moral-less soul-less dead beats... So it doesn't follow that Calypso Louie has ALL the answers... And neither do you if you can simply ignore MAJOR causes of failure and strife in the hard parts of town...

It's a bullshit attempt to deny the fact that single parent homes are not the root cause of our problems.

Which root you wanna kill off? It's universally known that fatherless families are much more likely to be poverty inflicted, have worse educational outcomes for the kids, and produce kids that have social and behavioral problems..

You can RUN from the obvious.. But trying to say that RACISM causes all those effects is pretty laughable.. Ask Louie Farahkhan.;. HE wants to get at some roots of problems you tend to ignore...

So did the Klan tho.. Lynched a bunch of white guys for being moral-less soul-less dead beats... So it doesn't follow that Calypso Louie has ALL the answers... And neither do you if you can simply ignore MAJOR causes of failure and strife in the hard parts of town...
Do you think it would help any if he went ahead and TOLD the folks at afro.com that they are white racists spreading lies?

I mean , they might not have realized and he has all those advanced degrees and all.

Last edited:

I don't have to ask anyone. You are the one running. You consistently try to argue against 30 years of research. You're wrong and that's all there is to it.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions.

Fatherless families are not the problem. Fatherless families may be the prime cause for poverty in the white community but as long as you discount white racism you cannot come to an accurate conclusion no matter what. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. As you are white you want to dispute this but as this study shows, you really can't.

It’s the black children being born by black children, with no father, being raised by a grandmother/grandfather and running wild. Morals are out the window. Tuff to swallow the truth sometimes. Excuses kill.

Yeah excuses kill and you just killed a bunch of people with your post. I really think that you might want to reconsider being white and talking about morals. In 2017 whites had more children out of wedlock than blacks had children. And there are millions of white divorced single mothers raising children with an ex husband refusing to pay alimony. But you all have comments about blacks.

This has really been an interesting thread.

Excuses for why people do things is just that, an excuse. Each one of us is responsible for their actions. Does not matter who you are, what color you are, or where you were born.

Each one of us has a choice when faced with adversity. Do you rise above it, struggle on, or use it as an excuse?

The decision lies with you. You, and you alone make the choice. I am sick of excuses,whines, fear mongering, hate and jealousy, blaming others!

Start with yourself.

Yes you’re right they’re each responsible for being evil at the end of the day.

Do you think it would help any if he went ahead and TOLD the folks at afro.com that they are white racists spreading lies?

I mean , they might not have realized and he has all those advanced degrees and all.

You doing a search and finding a link to afro.com to use in order to argue your racist bullshit isn't going to cut it.

black unwed mother rates - Bing

I tell you what, you read all this then come talk to me. Because I have.

Home | soba.iamempowered.com

And I mean you read every page of every report starting in 2011.

White racism against blacks is one of the reasons for the social problems black people face. That's what I believe. And that racism is a small fraction of what it was more than 50 years ago.
When you turn black and live what you believe will be credible.

White racism against blacks is one of the reasons for the social problems black people face. That's what I believe. And that racism is a small fraction of what it was more than 50 years ago.
Well that certainly ends the discussion.

"This has really been an interesting thread.

Excuses for why people do things is just that, an excuse. Each one of us is responsible for their actions. Does not matter who you are, what color you are, or where you were born.

Each one of us has a choice when faced with adversity. Do you rise above it, struggle on, or use it as an excuse?

The decision lies with you. You, and you alone make the choice. I am sick of excuses,whines, fear mongering, hate and jealousy, blaming others!

Start with yourself."

There is blame, excuses and reality. I started with myself and that's how I earned a scholarship to get a college education. It is how I woke up at 5:30 on winter mornings and walked across campus to the wrestling room for 4 years, and then went to class. After class, It was time for afternoon practice, then back to the dorms to study. I wrestled so that meant there were days doing this when I could not eat. And still in all of that I got a bachelors degree. I pursued my masters while working the close at a fast food joint. I can go on but these dumb ass arrogant denials of reality by dismissing truth as whining and blame has got to end.

I'll be damned if I am lectured to by a female who is part of the number on benefactor of AA. And I damn sure won't be lectured by a gender that can marry their way into upward mobility. I helped build 3 organizations. I did not marry a partner who was building one. So drop the blame and whine argument. That argument is for stupid, intellectually lazy, morons. Life is complex, and when you start looking into the laws and policies made at every level in this country, when people of color say something about this system, excuses, whining and blame has nothing to do with it.

It does for me. Because you're stating an opinion that you have been shown is wrong by multiple people. So until you actually live the day to day as a person of color, your belief is not grounded in experience.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
I'm not buying it.....What's the angle?

It does for me. Because you're stating an opinion that you have been shown is wrong by multiple people. So until you actually live the day to day as a person of color, your belief is not grounded in experience.
Oh, so your experience is superior to my experience.....Wow!

Oh, so your experience is superior to my experience.....Wow!
My experience living as a black man is more extensive then your experience living as a black man. You just don't get to try twisting that into racism.

I'm not buying it.....What's the angle?

You're late to the party.

Forum List

Back