I was wrong.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

So dont join the Republican Party. They were complicit. And ignore those who tell you black men did this because they were destined to. The black family was destroyed intentionally. When you recognize the "who" involved in that destruction then the damage can be repaired.

The destruction of the black family began when whites started separating family members and selling them during slavery. So let's dig deep and begin looking at the root cause.
You cannot be serious! Black families today are to blame for their own demise. If your perception were true, there would not be successful black families.

Well I just read your post and I would say back it up with numbers or facts

If this is just being whiny then okay

Many races suffer from the same things you moan about

Of the 11 million families with children under age 18 with the percentage higher for woman but there are also men

There are many reason why its a single family but hey

Still if you compare current income levels to those 50 years ago you would see improvement.

Maybe you expect to much in 50 years from a race that has had to deal with 400 year of oppression and slavery

Blacks are inferior, every body knows this..

It is best to just know your place and try to do your best....the sooner you stop thinking you are as good as whites, the sooner you will be at peace...

Listen to great philosophers like Jesse Lee Peterson and Candace Owens, they speak eloquently on this subject

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
I wonder what it felt like for you to tell the truth for once. :laugh:

It is best to just know your place and try to do your best....the sooner you stop thinking you are as good as whites, the sooner you will be at peace...

Listen to great philosophers like Jesse Lee Peterson and Candace Owens, they speak eloquently on this subject
It is hilarious that you think you are making some kind of point about Republicans when Democrats have absolutely no regard for the lives of the white people that they endanger, destroy or even terminate.

I notice sealybobo chimed in. And he's happier than a gay man at boystown. All is good if you say the things whites want to hear. You don't fix 189 years of damage in 54. And you especially don't fix it if the same racist attitudes exist within the group of people that caused the problem.

Here is my racist attitude. The poor black communities in America need to clean up their act. The citizens they produce aren't hireable. I get it that us whites put you in those ghettos but I believe the blacks themselves are responsible for the culture. And blacks are responsible for a lot of the attitude whites have about blacks. For example, you are impossible to fire. If we fire you because you suck, you'll sue claiming racism. I've seen it too many times to not believe this stereotype is very real. So, I bet a lot of white hiring managers don't hire blacks because it's not worth the risk. Plus you'll just show up late all the time because you are on black people time. Is bpt not a thing? Oh it's very real.

But honestly, if I see a well spoken educated black, I'll go out of my way to give them a chance. In fact I'd prefer to hire some blacks so my company is a little more diverse. There are all kinds of companies out there trying to become more diverse. Do you know who runs/owns those companies? White people. Evil white people trying to help blacks out. Shame on them.

175 Top CEOs Pledge to Diversity and Inclusion Initiative - Ivy Exec Blog

And it turns out, women are no better. My brother has this old woman who he wants to get rid of but she's threatening to sue because of age/gender discrimination. All she had to do was sign the paper and she'd get 6 months pay. She was playing hardball and wanted to demand her own terms,

long story short, he fired her on Saturday. No 6 months pay, no splitting amicably. He just decided to let her sue and let the chips fall where they may. She fucked herself.

So women do the same shit. I work with a few ladies who are administrative. They complained to the boss because the only people in the office who can come and go when they want are guys. Well ladies, they are salespeople. You are administrative. If you wanted a sales job you should have applied for one. Now you are going to compare your administrative job with their sales job? Fuck you ladies. Sorry, but fuck you.

I was very impressed with you op, IM2. I'm sure it took a lot of soul searching, reflection and objectivity. As others have said, the problem here is that there are not enough black role models to make the impact needed. But the knowledge is there for others like you can be part of a movement that validates the role of the black father and hold it in high esteem.

I find it funny that people are still responding to a thread where I made up an OP I don't agree with just to prove that white racists will only accept opinions from blacks who say what they want to hear.

I find it funny that people are still responding to a thread where I made up an OP I don't agree with just to prove that white racists will only accept opinions from blacks who say what they want to hear.
You only have positive responses to whites who agree with you.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.

Whites are not experts on black families. You can't even deal with issues of your own. Outside of people living together, these women have boy friends. So all of this racist crap about no fathers is just that. And the reality here is this is not the cause of problems.

I just found this out and thought you'd find this interesting

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That’s 99% White? |

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Some Republican on another thread tried to tell me that all the people in red states who are on welfare are Democrats. That's impossible.
That is what kills me. They think all shiftless people are black. I know white people who are shiftless,lazy, use welfare and enabling families to scrounge off all their lives.

Ummm....we don't ALL think that. Who said all shiftless people are black? Please point to a thread or post that says that. There are many white folks that are shiftless, lazy and use and abuse the welfare system. Your statement is biased and baseless.

I find it funny that black racists only accept opinions from whites who say what they want to hear.

I find it funny that black racists only accept opinions from whites who say what they want to hear.

When you find that black racist, let me know.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.

Whites are not experts on black families. You can't even deal with issues of your own. Outside of people living together, these women have boy friends. So all of this racist crap about no fathers is just that. And the reality here is this is not the cause of problems.

I just found this out and thought you'd find this interesting

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That’s 99% White? |

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Some Republican on another thread tried to tell me that all the people in red states who are on welfare are Democrats. That's impossible.
That is what kills me. They think all shiftless people are black. I know white people who are shiftless,lazy, use welfare and enabling families to scrounge off all their lives.

Ummm....we don't ALL think that. Who said all shiftless people are black? Please point to a thread or post that says that. There are many white folks that are shiftless, lazy and use and abuse the welfare system. Your statement is biased and baseless.

Unfortunately for your lying ass, I have read the posts from some of your fellow racists. You entered here calling my OP a winner and that OP is not how I feel. It was a composite of the conversations I have had with racists in here. So I decided to see what would happen if I said the things about blacks those like you NEED to hear. I knew what the outcome would be. Attaboys from all the racist who have chosen to believe such racist bullshit. And you fell right in line.

It is hilarious that you think you are making some kind of point about Republicans when Democrats have absolutely no regard for the lives of the white people that they endanger, destroy or even terminate.
It is best to just let the utter stupidity of your comment, marinate in its own stupid juices.....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

just look in the mirror and you will see a black racist,,

Nah, that's not what I see. Talking about what whites have done is not racist. You just can't take the truth.

Nah, that's not what I see. Talking about what whites have done is not racist. You just can't take the truth.
what truth???

and thaaats racist to say

what truth???

The truth our nations history shows. It's not racist to talk about that.

what truth???

The truth our nations history shows. It's not racist to talk about that.

key word being history,, meaning those things no longer exist and you bringing them up makes you a racist,,,

Forum List

Back