What is with the racism against Mexicans?

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
I mean, a basic understanding of population genetics tells you that the result of so-called "race-mixing" between Rednecks and Mestizos are just more white folks. Because we Rednecks share more genetic lineage with Mextizos than we don't share. And the more generations this admixture continues the more those traits held in common (predominantly those associated with the Celts and Germans) will be selected.

So, even if you are racist, at least know what you are talking about. All I'm sayin'

th

If the Mexicans and other people coming across the southern border want access to the United States they can do it like all the other immigrants by applying and taking a number. Their other option is take an application for statehood and once it's been granted the Mexicans can go wherever they want in the United States..... Of course latter part also means that the FBI, DEA, ATF, US Marshal Service, and other similar agencies, can go wherever they want in Mexico.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I mean, a basic understanding of population genetics tells you that the result of so-called "race-mixing" between Rednecks and Mestizos are just more white folks. Because we Rednecks share more genetic lineage with Mextizos than we don't share. And the more generations this admixture continues the more those traits held in common (predominantly those associated with the Celts and Germans) will be selected.

So, even if you are racist, at least know what you are talking about. All I'm sayin'

I don't know. Life is full of questions like why do people really only care to look for a cause when it is a white shooter.

th

If the Mexicans and other people coming across the southern border want access to the United States they can do it like all the other immigrants by applying and taking a number. Their other option is take an application for statehood and once it's been granted the Mexicans can go wherever they want in the United States..... Of course latter part also means that the FBI, DEA, ATF, US Marshal Service, and other similar agencies, can go wherever they want in Mexico.

*****SMILE*****

I think that overall that's pretty reasonable. But the current quota doesn't account for the demand for the labor and skills needed here, or the need for asylum seekers to take refuge. It is bogged down in red tape. And these racist policies are keeping it that way.

th

Show me where the war is down south that rates them claiming asylum or why they're not requesting we something about it if it is so bad down south.

New Zealand and Canada can take them in.

There's plenty of people to pick crops if you take their SSDI and SSI away and tell them to work or starve.

*****SMILE*****

th

There's plenty of people to pick crops if you take their SSDI and SSI away and tell them to work or starve.

*****SMILE*****

Well, now we have left reasonable town. Yeah take away people's disability checks. Nothing fascistic about that :rolleyes:

Are you asking whites?? We aren’t invading their country raping Mexico.. that’s Mexicans.. ask them

Are you asking whites?? We aren’t invading their country raping Mexico.. that’s Mexicans.. ask them

Y'all are still using the "they be raping people" trope? Let's see some statistics to back that up?

Y'all are still using the "they be raping people" trope? Let's see some statistics to back that up?
80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

Why can you libs get a education before you post on here?

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

Yet when Trump alludes to that, he's a racist for mentioning it. Democrats would ignore that and say theres nothing to worry about whoevers comming across the border its just xenophobia. Maybe all those women were just lying to Amnesty international... oh I'm sure they were.

So... y'all are just trying to save them from getting raped?

No raping America! 71% of foreign hispanics take our welfare.. they can’t assimilate, they are 3rd world. Very uneducated

th

*****SMILE*****

Well, now we have left reasonable town. Yeah take away people's disability checks. Nothing fascistic about that :rolleyes:

th

I know some of the people drawing those checks and their perfectly capable of pushing a broom, picking grapes, cleaning windows, etc, etc, etc,... everyday day. The concept of what disability is/means needs to be reexamined.

Want to draw a check from the government prior to retirement age and your capable of pushing a broom? The only way you're going to get that check is if you push that broom.

*****SMILE*****

This is simple shit for third graders...Real Americans must BENEFIT from immigration....Show us how Americans benefit by the presence of wetbacks.
By the way, what part of that super shithole Mexico are you from?

Yes genius, babble some more

Mexican is not a race.

I think you mean racial bigotry or nationality bigotry.

And, Mexico is really pissing me off. They have been pretty shitty neighbors for the past 100 years.

Mexican is not a race.

And, Mexico is really pissing me off. They have been pretty shitty neighbors for the past 100 years.

Bigotry toward any nationality is considered racism.

Mexican is not a race.

Bigotry toward any nationality is considered racism.
No it's not. That's not even racism, either way. It's bigotry. No question. Even if it is a racial thing, it racial bigotry. Racism is a completely different animal.

Forum List

Back