I was wrong.

I run my own business, my employees like me, I am content with my life and reasonably successful. I take responsibility for my life and work, and don't whine all the time about my lot in life by blaming others.

You and I are very different.
Yes and your life experiences are different too. If you grew up in Detroit you have a much different experience than a person who grew up on 6 and evergreen in Detroit. How do I know? I grew up there and then I moved to a nice neighborhood. I see the difference in how a young poor black man in Detroit grows up compared to a middle class white kid in Metro Detroit.

And like me, maybe you got out of poverty and a bad neighborhood. But still, don't forget you were white. That made moving and finding a job much easier. Did your parents help you pay for college? Or are you intelligent like lets say, Ben Carson? It's easy for Ben to tell poor blacks he made it. He also had the brains to become a neurosurgeon. I could never do that. I'm not smart enough. What Ben doesn't realize is not everyone in Detroit is a brain surgeon. How do we improve the lives of the masses, not just our most intelligent and talented citizens. They have no problem getting out of the hole they started out in.
I spent the first 6 years of my life in a small cabin at a logging camp 20 miles from any services. We had electricity and running water, but no t.v., dishwasher or washer and dryer. Everything had to be done by hand .my sister and I both had two or three toys, but not much beyond that.

When I was 6 we moved to a small town and then another soon after that. My father worked hard, did not blame others for anything and gradually moved up the ranks.

I graduated high school with the second highest SAT in a class of 450, which gained me entry to most any University I wanted . I worked fighting fires each summer to earn the money necessary.

Anything more you wish to know, just ask .

A. How many blacks were hired at your daddy's shop? I bet it was all white. And if it wasn't, it was the exception not the norm in America. So your white privileged.

B. You are a Ben Carson. You got the second highest SAT score in the class. How did the other 400 students do? And were they all white? I went to an all white high school. Most of us found good jobs with or without college. Why? Our daddies and neighbors got them jobs. Blacks in poor neighborhoods aren't as privileged as we are. My family is so grateful we left Detroit. No way I would have gone off to college had I went to a Detroit Public School. No way my brother would have got a masters from MSU and become a VP of a fortune 500 company if we stayed in that Detroit Public School.

C. Many blacks work hard and are not moved up in the ranks. Why? Because they aren't white. They aren't part of the good old boys network. Now this, I don't think us whites should have to give this up. If I work at a company, I should be able to hook my son up with a job. But this is why I believe in diversity programs and affirmative action.
Privileged?

Living in a 700 square foot cabin with no t.v., clothes washer or washer and dryer is privileged, now, it it?

I'd bet my bottom dollar that these whiney black racists had a LOT more than I did growing up.

Yea, but you admittedly have an above average brain. What about the rest of society?

And what you had was white skin. So you could go to Alabama, Arkansas, or any other white city and fit right in.

Most successful people got help along the way. You seem to want to ignore that in a poor black inner city ghetto, no economic opportunity exists. No one to help get you your first break. I'm glad you did it on your own but that's just not how most Americans made it. And many, probably you too, don't remember the help you got.

Ever hear the saying Republicans believe they were born in the log cabin they built with their own hands?
I'm not a Republican .

The notion that privilege is skin based rather than wealth based is racist as all get up.

I have a niece who was a teacher for many years in L.A. in a mostly black school district. She was young, idealistic and very liberal. She just loved it when a student showed an interest in education. The problem was that precious few black children were.

The same irresponsible and unruly kids who show utter contempt for education turn into irresponsible adults who whine all day long about the imaginary racism they face. It's just a fucking excuse and it is not one I am buying for one second.

He is just one person, not an entire community . Not all blacks are virulent racists who blame whitey because they are a failure. .
Every social problem that black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -white supremacy.

Now if I'm wrong. Name me problem that is not.
Totally agree.

It's hard for people to admit that they are in some way connected to a problem.

A lot of these guys see this as an accusation against them personally. That is why they resist.

Not every social problem black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -- white supremacy.

Tell me how racism and white supremacy make this lady have 15 babies by several different baby daddies.

But that is not a social problem. That is one individual black woman. I'm sure could just as easy find a white women who has kids to multiple fathers. Most white kids don't even have father who isn't strung on meth these days.

Every social problem that faces black people is the result of racism-white supremacy.

I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have.

Hello, IM2. How many convos have you shared with black Americans, specifically addressing GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE that Pres. Obama buddies Jay-Z (born 1971) and Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) speak about in public interviews & their violence riddled, female HATING popular American music art?

Sadly, I'm willing to wager zero.

Keeping it 100% REAL & Respectful.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News.com
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men"

Black women are destroying themselves and black men - Streamable
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh**...." ~jazzyslim2005

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

___
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

++++++++++++++++++++++
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

California Surgeon General, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

View attachment 273200 View attachment 273201

♥ Peace ♥
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Do you honestly think abuse happens only in black families? I am here to tell you that is a lie.

00Apparently he does. Every single one of his "off topic" statements is an attack on black parents.

He isn't attacking black parents. He is criticizing those who aren't.

Information that you are unwilling to acknowledge is not "Off topic" no matter how much effort you or IM2 apply towards squashing it.

Instead of teaching your kids race hatred, belligerence, and excuse making, if you taught them to value education, to take responsibility and to work hard, guess what? We would not be having this conversation.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
Alright, I'm gonna enjoy seeing what IM2 is up to here.

This thread is an example of how deep the racism is in a lot of the whites here. When the OP was written the rush to congratulate me and to tell me how I suddenly became more enlightened. What this thread has shown is that for some whites, we will never progress on matters of race unless blacks forget our history and individual experiences to only see and agree to our lives in the manner whites tell us.

Last edited:
He is just one person, not an entire community . Not all blacks are virulent racists who blame whitey because they are a failure. .
Every social problem that black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -white supremacy.

Totally agree.

A lot of these guys see this as an accusation against them personally. That is why they resist.

Not every social problem black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -- white supremacy.

Tell me how racism and white supremacy make this lady have 15 babies by several different baby daddies.

But that is not a social problem. That is one individual black woman. I'm sure could just as easy find a white women who has kids to multiple fathers. Most white kids don't even have father who isn't strung on meth these days.

Every social problem that faces black people is the result of racism-white supremacy.

Larry Nasser raped over 150 little girls. Do we use this as an example to say that whites as a whole have a problem with child molestation? No, and whites like the idiot posting that video would be the first to holler about black racism if we did so. Others would start crying about how we should look at individuals. But that doesn't work for blacks. Yes, the root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

To intelligent people, this says that racist public policy by whites has made blacks and Hispanics poorer than whites. Not single parent families, out of wedlock births, or a single black woman having 15 kids.

Totally agree.

How do you define "social problem"? Do you agree with this link about social problems? Social problems - Wikiversity

According to that link, poverty is an example of a social problem. The black lady in the youtube video is in poverty not because of racism and white supremacy. She is in poverty because she had 15 kids, apparently without sufficient support from the babies' daddies. And yes, social problems are faced by individuals.

White people face social problems also, and racism and white supremacy are clearly the cause of all problems white people face. Is it not possible that there are some common causes for the social problems faced by both black people and white people?

Yes and your life experiences are different too. If you grew up in Detroit you have a much different experience than a person who grew up on 6 and evergreen in Detroit. How do I know? I grew up there and then I moved to a nice neighborhood. I see the difference in how a young poor black man in Detroit grows up compared to a middle class white kid in Metro Detroit.

And like me, maybe you got out of poverty and a bad neighborhood. But still, don't forget you were white. That made moving and finding a job much easier. Did your parents help you pay for college? Or are you intelligent like lets say, Ben Carson? It's easy for Ben to tell poor blacks he made it. He also had the brains to become a neurosurgeon. I could never do that. I'm not smart enough. What Ben doesn't realize is not everyone in Detroit is a brain surgeon. How do we improve the lives of the masses, not just our most intelligent and talented citizens. They have no problem getting out of the hole they started out in.
I spent the first 6 years of my life in a small cabin at a logging camp 20 miles from any services. We had electricity and running water, but no t.v., dishwasher or washer and dryer. Everything had to be done by hand .my sister and I both had two or three toys, but not much beyond that.

When I was 6 we moved to a small town and then another soon after that. My father worked hard, did not blame others for anything and gradually moved up the ranks.

I graduated high school with the second highest SAT in a class of 450, which gained me entry to most any University I wanted . I worked fighting fires each summer to earn the money necessary.

Anything more you wish to know, just ask .

A. How many blacks were hired at your daddy's shop? I bet it was all white. And if it wasn't, it was the exception not the norm in America. So your white privileged.

B. You are a Ben Carson. You got the second highest SAT score in the class. How did the other 400 students do? And were they all white? I went to an all white high school. Most of us found good jobs with or without college. Why? Our daddies and neighbors got them jobs. Blacks in poor neighborhoods aren't as privileged as we are. My family is so grateful we left Detroit. No way I would have gone off to college had I went to a Detroit Public School. No way my brother would have got a masters from MSU and become a VP of a fortune 500 company if we stayed in that Detroit Public School.

C. Many blacks work hard and are not moved up in the ranks. Why? Because they aren't white. They aren't part of the good old boys network. Now this, I don't think us whites should have to give this up. If I work at a company, I should be able to hook my son up with a job. But this is why I believe in diversity programs and affirmative action.
Privileged?

Living in a 700 square foot cabin with no t.v., clothes washer or washer and dryer is privileged, now, it it?

I'd bet my bottom dollar that these whiney black racists had a LOT more than I did growing up.

Yea, but you admittedly have an above average brain. What about the rest of society?

And what you had was white skin. So you could go to Alabama, Arkansas, or any other white city and fit right in.

Most successful people got help along the way. You seem to want to ignore that in a poor black inner city ghetto, no economic opportunity exists. No one to help get you your first break. I'm glad you did it on your own but that's just not how most Americans made it. And many, probably you too, don't remember the help you got.

Ever hear the saying Republicans believe they were born in the log cabin they built with their own hands?
I'm not a Republican .

The notion that privilege is skin based rather than wealth based is racist as all get up.

I have a niece who was a teacher for many years in L.A. in a mostly black school district. She was young, idealistic and very liberal. She just loved it when a student showed an interest in education. The problem was that precious few black children were.

The same irresponsible and unruly kids who show utter contempt for education turn into irresponsible adults who whine all day long about the imaginary racism they face. It's just a fucking excuse and it is not one I am buying for one second.

Well there is some truth to what you say and some truth to what I'm saying.

AIG-bull.jpg

Here's comes PAUL, competing for stupid jerkoff lazy mfer Number 1.
In other words, he's saying that Blacks would be just 100% FINE if they just WERE NOT STUCK IN AMERICA! Or any other white European country.

AND THEY OFFER AFRICA AS PROOF, where African technology, literacy, education, health and standard of living are JUST FUCKING FINE!

Case in point: When Edi Amin kicked all the Indians out of Uganda so that they could 100% take over and run their own country themselves! And within a year, the nation was in ruin. Or when the South Africans kicked the Brits out and that quickly turned into a shit fest.

. . . yet for some crazy dumb reason, you can't GIVE them a free ticket to fly back and live there!!!!

ROFL copy.gif
ROFL copy.gif
ROFL copy.gif
ROFL copy.gif

Totally agree.

That's easy to say since we run/rule the society in which you live in.

And if blacks were better you could show us some black cities that are a good example of properly run black cities. You can't? Oh yea, it's whities fault. I guess that's true since the state is probably run by whites and the federal government is run by whites. Hell, even in a all democratic city/state white run corporations are still responsible for not hiring black people.

Maybe you should leave this country. Or you should all move to GA. Make GA a great state that shows white America blacks can do it on their own. Make Shaq the sheriff and Kamala Harris the Governor.

Totally agree.

How do you define "social problem"? Do you agree with this link about social problems? Social problems - Wikiversity

According to that link, poverty is an example of a social problem. The black lady in the youtube video is in poverty not because of racism and white supremacy. She is in poverty because she had 15 kids, apparently without sufficient support from the babies' daddies. And yes, social problems are faced by individuals.

White people face social problems also, and racism and white supremacy are clearly the cause of all problems white people face. Is it not possible that there are some common causes for the social problems faced by both black people and white people?

My first reply to this was deleted. It was an honest question. It was asked because the comment was made that white supremacy was the cause of all problems whites face. This silly tactic just increases the animosity. There aren't many black women having 15 kids like this one. It is an extreme case and it's only use is an attempt to try justifying a white racist opinion. Poverty in the black and white community is nowhere close to the same, nor are they created by the same things. It has been shown that racist public policy is why blacks are poorer than whites and there is no similar determination for whites because it's not so.

Therefore the root cause of poverty for whites is not white racism and the same can be applied to all other social problems with perhaps the exception of mental health. So considering this, there can really only be one thing that can be asked:

Are you crazy?

View attachment 273254

In other words, he's saying that Blacks would be just 100% FINE if they just WERE NOT STUCK IN AMERICA! Or any other white European country.

AND THEY OFFER AFRICA AS PROOF, where African technology, literacy, education, health and standard of living are JUST FUCKING FINE!

Case in point: When Edi Amin kicked all the Indians out of Uganda so that they could 100% take over and run their own country themselves! And within a year, the nation was in ruin. Or when the South Africans kicked the Brits out and that quickly turned into a shit fest.

. . . yet for some crazy dumb reason, you can't GIVE them a free ticket to fly back and live there!!!!

View attachment 273255 View attachment 273255 View attachment 273255 View attachment 273255

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
Alright, I'm gonna enjoy seeing what IM2 is up to here.

This thread is an example of how deep the racism is in a lot of the whites here. When the OP was written the rush to congratulate me and to tell me how I suddenly became more enlightened. What this thread has shown is that for some whites, we will never progress on matters of race unless blacks forget our history and individual experiences to only see and agree to our lives in the manner whites tell us.

You came to that conclusion long before we responded. In fact no matter what we said you were going to say that.

The fact is, your original post is right on the money.

At least now I know you 100% understand where we are coming from. You understand what we view as the problem with black society.

I agree with you when it comes to white society being unfair and racist towards blacks. But that doesn't change the fact ghetto blacks are stuck in the hood because no one outside the hood would ever hire them. And there are no jobs in the hood so what is a hood dweller to do? They can't stay and they can't leave as long as they have that ghetto mentality and vocabulary.

And good luck getting out when you are a single mom with 2 kids. You and your children are stuck in the horrible place you live and it's YOUR FAULT.

What do you mean agree to our lives in the manner whites tell us? Do you mean we won't hire you if you don't speak proper english on the job interview? I agree, we won't.

I have this black lady that lives near me. She is friendly and I made an attempt to hang out with her but it didn't happen. The day I knocked on her door her mom/son came to the door, told me she was sleeping and couldn't come to the door. Ok, so I tried. Then I ran into her at the grocery store and after talking to her for 5 minutes, I could tell she was very ghetto. And not pretty enough for me to want to fuck. So, I haven't gone back to invite her out again. I'm sorry, but we have nothing in common. I don't mind her being a neighbor as long as she doesn't ghetto up the place and so far she hasn't but I have nothing in common with her. Any black I'm going to be friends with is going to have to talk like Obama. Is that wrong? Sorry, it's the fact. Same as I wouldn't hire someone who can't speak professionally.

I don't think it's wrong for me to like/dislike whoever I want. I may not like white hillbillies either based on the stereotypes I know about them and their stupid accent. You know what I mean? And they may not like me. My favorite Dave Chappelle skit is when the one white guy tries to live in a house with a bunch of ghetto black people. They terrorize him. You think it's just a joke but I went to an all black school. That wasn't a joke. That's pretty much how blacks treat whites who are in the minority. We have to make up for 400 years of oppression.

View attachment 273254

View attachment 273255 View attachment 273255 View attachment 273255 View attachment 273255

Well his come back to this is that whites (England) ruled Africa for hundreds of years and so we ruined Africa too. Until we came along Africa was just fine. Just like the Indians in America were great before we got here. Only one problem. The indians in America back then acted a lot like Boka Haram does today. In other words they were savages. It's not like Indians were living peacefully before we came along. They killed, kidnapped each others women, etc. Same for south americans and africans. They were wild savages until we came along and civilized them.

View attachment 273254

Do you believe that all flags are bad or just the us flag

Totally agree.

How did you research that most white fathers are strung on meth

Totally agree.

It must be nice to never have to be responsible for a single thing you do or say..

I sure wish I had that privilege.

Totally agree.

My first reply to this was deleted. It was an honest question. It was asked because the comment was made that white supremacy was the cause of all problems whites face. This silly tactic just increases the animosity. There aren't many black women having 15 kids like this one. It is an extreme case and it's only use is an attempt to try justifying a white racist opinion. Poverty in the black and white community is nowhere close to the same, nor are they created by the same things. It has been shown that racist public policy is why blacks are poorer than whites and there is no similar determination for whites because it's not so.

Therefore the root cause of poverty for whites is not white racism and the same can be applied to all other social problems with perhaps the exception of mental health. So considering this, there can really only be one thing that can be asked:

Are you crazy?

Sorry, I left out a couple of important words. Racism and white supremacy are clearly NOT the cause of all SOCIAL problems white people face.

And yes, I did pick an extreme case with the lady with 15 kids. But that case does show that not every social problem faced by blacks is caused by racism.

Just like the Indians in America were great before we got here. Only one problem. The indians in America back then acted a lot like Boka Haram does today. In other words they were savages. It's not like Indians were living peacefully before we came along. They killed, kidnapped each others women, etc.

Yeah, just when Whitey was done with them, they were down to a percent of two of their former population size.

And you have the outstanding, unsurpassed temerity to speak about "Boka Haram", and "savages", and you weren't looking into a mirror. There is just not enough there there for there to be any hope to disabuse you of your self-serving delusions.

"Savages", no less. As an unreconstructed racist, you may have your inability to hide it count for you as a redeeming quality. ... Nah, just kidding. It's just the absence of shame, or even the capacity for it, which is the signature trait of those befallen by invincible reactionary innocence.

White racism against blacks is one of the reasons for the social problems black people face. That's what I believe. And that racism is a small fraction of what it was more than 50 years ago.

Just like the Indians in America were great before we got here. Only one problem. The indians in America back then acted a lot like Boka Haram does today. In other words they were savages. It's not like Indians were living peacefully before we came along. They killed, kidnapped each others women, etc.

Yeah, just when Whitey was done with them, they were down to a percent of two of their former population size.

And you have the outstanding, unsurpassed temerity to speak about "Boka Haram", and "savages", and you weren't looking into a mirror. There is just not enough there there for there to be any hope to disabuse you of your self-serving delusions.

"Savages", no less. As an unreconstructed racist, you may have your inability to hide it count for you as a redeeming quality. ... Nah, just kidding. It's just the absence of shame, or even the capacity for it, which is the signature trait of those befallen by invincible reactionary innocence.
Well, that's one vote of support for Boko Haram, anyway.

It is very informative to hear you support what they do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back