I was wrong about Covid 19, and you probably was too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was ready for this kind of crisis that will end up touching us all to some degree.
Thats only because the incompetent fuckup in the WH claimed it was not a big deal and a hoax.

Nope. Wouldn't have mattered who was in the White House, and wouldn't have mattered what they said. Once the dominoes started to fall around the world, our fate was sealed.
The world in 2020 is so mobile, nothing could have stopped this. It would have helped some if we would have tightened up our borders and restricted certain countries from coming here, but this would have only slightly delayed the inevitable.
You tell that to the people that would have changed their behavior had Drumpf been a leader from the beginning and raised an alarm instead of downplaying the virus. He has blood on his hands and so do clowns like you that support Drumpf.

If had raised the alarm, you and you ilk would have said he overreacted. You know the "intelligent" people.
"...you and you ilk"?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

If he had raised the alarm when he was supposed to I would have wondered what made him stop being a fuckup for once in this presidency.

Ilk = Leftists with TDS

You lie. You would have said he raised an alarm for nothing. Please swear again, I enjoy watching you get all angry. Makes you sound so "intelligent".

No one was ready for this kind of crisis that will end up touching us all to some degree.
Thats only because the incompetent fuckup in the WH claimed it was not a big deal and a hoax.

Nope. Wouldn't have mattered who was in the White House, and wouldn't have mattered what they said. Once the dominoes started to fall around the world, our fate was sealed.
The world in 2020 is so mobile, nothing could have stopped this. It would have helped some if we would have tightened up our borders and restricted certain countries from coming here, but this would have only slightly delayed the inevitable.
You tell that to the people that would have changed their behavior had Drumpf been a leader from the beginning and raised an alarm instead of downplaying the virus. He has blood on his hands and so do clowns like you that support Drumpf.
You mean PANICKED like you. Sorry, still not participating.

Still politicing for all it's worth eh ?? Get a life why don't Cha ??
Repeating Drumpfs claim word for word is what politicized this. Claiming that no one was ready for this as an excuse for your fuckup is the opposite of leadership.

Thats good. Hopefully you catch it and kill off some people but live to deal with your ignorance.

Still politicing for all it's worth eh ?? Get a life why don't Cha ??
Repeating Drumpfs claim word for word is what politicized this. Claiming that no one was ready for this as an excuse for your fuckup is the opposite of leadership.

YES!!! More swears. Love it. So triggered.

Nope. Government action matters. Trump failed. Japan has only 1,086 cases. The United States has 32,000+. New York State alone has 17,530 and New York State is five times smaller than Japan in population. This is Trump's mess, the buck stops with him. The only question is how bad things will get. Hopefully New York state reaches a peak soon and then starts to level off.

As I finish writing this, the United States is now at 38,000+ cases and New York State is at 22,000+ cases. Japan still only has 1,086 cases. If New York State were a country, it would have the 6th largest total in the world now.

grow up you fool.

You make us look bad.

Well. You, and most others, listen to these assholes.... The day I wait for an "official" to advise my moves; I hope lightening strikes my head
I didnt wait. I started worrying in the beginning of Jan. Even gave my daughters masks before they went back to college just in case.

Masks don't prevent the spread of those that don't have it but only for those that do, so why did you give them masks? Your lies are funny.

Thats good. Hopefully you catch it and kill off some people but live to deal with your ignorance.

Funny thing, most of the board hopes for the same thing for you.

I'm not worried. The orientals developed the virus to rid the world of the negro. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Dumb people like you typically dont have the intelligence to worry.

Well you know what they say. You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster. :rolleyes:

I'm not worried. The orientals developed the virus to rid the world of the negro. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Dumb people like you typically dont have the intelligence to worry.
Not when you rely on FACTS and not hysteria. Try it sometime

Nope. Government action matters. Trump failed. Japan has only 1,086 cases. The United States has 32,000+. New York State alone has 17,530 and New York State is five times smaller than Japan in population. This is Trump's mess, the buck stops with him. The only question is how bad things will get. Hopefully New York state reaches a peak soon and then starts to level off.

As I finish writing this, the United States is now at 38,000+ cases and New York State is at 22,000+ cases. Japan still only has 1,086 cases. If New York State were a country, it would have the 6th largest total in the world now.

New York is run by Democrats. Cuomo praised Trump. Cannot have it both ways. Russia has 300 cases. Why aren't you praising Russia?

New York State has that many sickly people who are vulnerable to this virus ?? What gives in New York State and/or Cali for that matter ??

Well you know what they say. You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster. :rolleyes:

Tell us, is Covid 19 a white man's plot to thin you folks out?

Well. You, and most others, listen to these assholes.... The day I wait for an "official" to advise my moves; I hope lightening strikes my head
I didnt wait. I started worrying in the beginning of Jan. Even gave my daughters masks before they went back to college just in case.

Masks don't prevent the spread of those that don't have it but only for those that do, so why did you give them masks? Your lies are funny.
Yeah I know that now. However that shows my thinking even before it really started hitting. If I could figure it out as a layperson, why didnt that fuckup in the WH know something was wrong? Simple. He was more worried about his numbers than the people.

New York State has that many sickly people who are vulnerable to this virus ?? What gives in New York State and/or Cali for that matter ??

That is correct. A lot of people huddled together. Cases is not the same as deaths. I bet there are a lot more cases but symptoms are so small that people don't report them.

Oh that's next... Wait for it.

Considering how stupid white racists are I wouldnt put it past them. I mean the logic is incredible. Release a virus in China to kill all people of African descent. Makes sense right? :laugh:

Yeah I know that now. However that shows my thinking even before it really started hitting. If I could figure it out as a layperson, why didnt that fuckup in the WH know something was wrong? Simple. He was more worried about his numbers than the people.
He did. No one knew what it was exactly until it was too late. Like you, Trump is human. Hell the NBA halted their season too late too. The impact of Trumps decisions has massive negatives on our economy and human psyche. Do you really blame him for waiting a little longer to completely shut the country down? One of my clients told me life was not worth living as he had to lay off 150+ people. He has three young kids at home. Trump is doing the best he can. Even on this board people are arguing if he overreacted. Opinions differ. This is an extremely difficult and unprecedented situation. I hope your family is safe. Despite our feud, I wish for health and happiness for you and yours. Look at the bright side, my people seem to have discovered an effective treatment.

Teva donates potential coronavirus treatment to hospitals across the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back