I Was Just Notified That Fakebook Has Banned Me For An Entire Month

AltAcct.jpg

FB is a cesspit of ignorance because of right-wingers. If they banned you it must have been much worse than you are letting on.

FB is a cesspit of ignorance because of right-wingers. If they banned you it must have been much worse than you are letting on.
Nope. Pretty straight forward.
The problem seems to be you leftist hate people who point out your tendency towards malfeasance.
90% of my FB friends are republican Trumpbots. I've seen what gets posted normally and I've seen what gets said. I was not even aware it was possible to earn a FB ban for anything short of open threats.

The problem seems to be you leftist hate people who point out your tendency towards malfeasance.
90% of my FB friends are republican Trumpbots. I've seen what gets posted normally and I've seen what gets said. I was not even aware it was possible to earn a FB ban for anything short of open threats.
You call somebody a friend but refer to them in disparaging ways like that?

The system works. I wish they would ban the blob. He did call a fellow candidate for high office a "monster" the other day.
S/He is a monster, just like anyone who kills babies. Take Sandra Fluke for example, your hero...

Well, what I posted was not hate speech.
It was just something that you folks do every day when it comes to Trump or his supporters.

I do not hold politics against the people I know unless they are dicks about it to me. They can be assholes with each other to their heart's content. The ones who hold my liberal politics against me and say nasty things got dropped from my FB friends and real life friends a long time ago.

It was just something that you folks do every day when it comes to Trump or his supporters.
LOL who do you think you are talking to? I am familiar with your level of discourse.

My deepest sympathies to the OP.

I have never been to FaceBook and have no interest in doing so.

I assume that on January 20, Internet censorship on steroids will begin.

For example, former President Trump will be permanently banned from tweeting. He will probably be too busy anyway fighting attempts by President Biden to put him in prison.

Starting on January 20, the only people who can exercise freedom of the press are those who own a press.

Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less than patronizing to the people who worship Allah.

Today I checked and discovered they banned me for an entire month for posts that are months old.

I guess one of their Nazis went back and repunished me for old comments that were already punished in the past.

This is called Shadow Banning.

They dont want people like me posting information that might be considered contrary to the sensitivity of the Fakebook staff. So I'm banned till after the election.

This was something they said would start this month. They claimed it was a ban on political advertising, but it really Censorship.

So in other words, Muzzies can do anything now, they could attack us with another 9/11 and Facebook will protect them. Like Blacks, you're not allowed to criticise them. You can slam whites, Christians, Patriots, gun owners, conservatives, but don't you dare attack these special people!

Shades of China, Canada and Thailand. We have met the status quo.

I do not hold politics against the people I know unless they are dicks about it to me. They can be assholes with each other to their heart's content. The ones who hold my liberal politics against me and say nasty things got dropped from my FB friends and real life friends a long time ago.
WHAT liberal politics?

You are closer to a fascist than you are a liberal.

Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less than patronizing to the people who worship Allah.

Today I checked and discovered they banned me for an entire month for posts that are months old.

I guess one of their Nazis went back and repunished me for old comments that were already punished in the past.

This is called Shadow Banning.

They dont want people like me posting information that might be considered contrary to the sensitivity of the Fakebook staff. So I'm banned till after the election.

This was something they said would start this month. They claimed it was a ban on political advertising, but it really Censorship.
You're a threat to Democrat liars. Face book has their marching orders from Kamala, maybe. :(

I have a sense of pride that they thought my posts were so much a threat that they felt a month ban was in order.

Do I get a badge for this, or a courage coin?

May have some brain cells regenerate by avoiding all of the "look at a picture of my dinner" posts.

So, there's that.

LOL who do you think you are talking to? I am familiar with your level of discourse.
Sorry.... But since my nieces and nephews can see my posts on Facebook I never post anything close to what I post here. Facebook is no place for that. Whenever anyone starts swearing at me I ban them on the spot. People rarely get obnoxious there, and when they do they're bounced by me, not Facebook.

I have a sense of pride that they thought my posts were so much a threat that they felt a month ban was in order.

Do I get a badge for this, or a courage coin?

May have some brain cells regenerate by avoiding all of the "look at a picture of my dinner" posts.

So, there's that.
Look at my food posts are special.

Forum List

Back