I Was Just Notified That Fakebook Has Banned Me For An Entire Month

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less than patronizing to the people who worship Allah.

Today I checked and discovered they banned me for an entire month for posts that are months old.

I guess one of their Nazis went back and repunished me for old comments that were already punished in the past.

This is called Shadow Banning.

They dont want people like me posting information that might be considered contrary to the sensitivity of the Fakebook staff. So I'm banned till after the election.

This was something they said would start this month. They claimed it was a ban on political advertising, but it really Censorship.

Last edited:
Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less thank patronizing the the people who worship Allah.

Today I checked and discovered they banned me for an entire month for posts that are months old.

I guess one of their Nazis went back and repunished me for old comments that were already punished in the past.

They dont want people like me posting information that might be considered contrary to the sensitivity of the Fakebook staff. So I'm banned till after the election.

This was something they said would start this month. They claimed it was a ban on political advertising, but it really Censorship.

Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less thank patronizing the the people who worship Allah.

You're better off WITHOUT being able to post on Facebook for awhile. I know from personal experience that Facebook sucks HUGE donkey genitalia.;)

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

You're better off WITHOUT being able to post on Facebook for awhile. I know from personal experience that Facebook sucks HUGE donkey genitalia.;)
I've never been banned for a whole month.
Who do they think I am, James Woods?

I've never been banned for a whole month.
Who do they think I am, James Woods?
:)

Islam is an antihumanist totalitarian cult that seeks to exterminate all possible ideologies other than Islam.

Facebook is a megalomaniac's totalitarian website that seeks to exterminate all possible ideologies other than political correctness.

They have much in common.

Islam is an antihumanist totalitarian cult that seeks to exterminate all possible ideologies other than Islam.

Facebook is a megalomaniac's totalitarian website that seeks to exterminate all possible ideologies other than political correctness.

They have much in common.
And what I posted wasn't nearly as bad as what you posted just now.

I remember getting a permanent ban from the Democratic Underground for saying Muslims hated Jews on occasion.

Earlier this week I was notified by Fakebook that I wouldn't be allowed to post any comments for 7 days because I said something negative about Muzzies. Nothing serious, just less than patronizing to the people who worship Allah.

I'm on my 7th 30 day ban. The first one was because I jokingly said i'd trade a roll of bathroom paper for a box of 22 long rifle.

Forum List

Back