I was all for DeSantis to run/win in 2024…I’ve changed my mind. I can’t wait for another four years of Trump. Anybody else with me on such a change?

I watched this debate. And saying she is for Trans is BS. She discussed with the legal teams and decided that bill was the wrong choice and wants it REFORMED to better legal standards that can be WON IN COURT.

She is also pushing for States to form a COALITION to go after the NCAA and say YOU WILL STOP STRONG ARMING STATES into trying to force trans into women's sports.

Listen for yourselves. Carlson got his feelings hurt because she told him straight up this was NOT THE RIGHT bill to win this fight. And she will not sign something that her legal team says will tie her up in court and lose her this fight.

So she didn’t originally veto the chicks with dicks bill? Have we seen women successfully lead nations in the past?
I just posted her INTERVIEW.......... I WATCHED IT.............I don't do Washington COMPOST.............

She wants the bill REFORMED...........Her legal team said it is s a loser in Court........wants a bill that WILL NOT LOSE IN COURT.

This is the machine attacking her because SHE IS NOT FROM THE SWAMP.

Makes more sense when you look at Title ix As the Transgenders are using this law to claim harassment forcing litigation in schools and thus forcing them into women's sports.

Noem is going after this LAW........from 1972 pushing to DEFINE a woman to stop the Trans from using it to force themselves into women's sports.

That video explains title IX

This is the strategy to defeat it.

What do you expect him to do, adopt rent control?
Absolutely - this is not ordinary situation. Thousands of people have been evicted from their apartments and have nowhere to go. Homeless is soaring.

Long time residents are being kicked out, and Biden's illegal aliens (in the country for 3 days) are moving into their apartments.

This is the kind of representation uninformed, education deprived Trump Republicans want.

CNN reports, "Newly elected Republican Congresswoman Mayra Flores spread conspiracies on social media that the January 6 riot at the US Capitol was caused by members of the far-left group Antifa and repeatedly used a hashtag of the QAnon conspiracy theory in tweets that have since been removed.

"Flores won the special election for Texas’ 34th Congressional District last week, giving Republicans an additional seat in the House of Representatives. She beat a field of four other candidates – two Republicans and two Democrats.

"Before running for office, Flores was a local Republican activist who tweeted under the handle “LaRepublicana86,” where she spread false claims about election fraud and immediately began suggesting on January 6, 2021, that the Capitol riot was caused by Antifa and “infiltrators.”

"The Republican Party of Texas adopted a resolution at its state convention that rejects President Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, further aligning the state party establishment with former President Donald Trump in pushing false election claims."

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States,” reads the resolution.

The Hill reports, "The Jan. 6 committee investigating the attack on the Capitol revealed Thursday that at least a half-dozen Republican lawmakers asked for presidential pardons for their role in voting to overturn election results in certain states on Jan. 6, 2021, according to testimony from former Trump aides.

"Testimony from Trump aides named Reps. Matt Gaetz (Fla.) Mo Brooks (Ala.) Louie Gohmert (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), and Scott Perry (PA.) as seeking pardons."

Trump Republicans are the same people who want to control Congress after the November mid-terms.
The Capitol riot WAS caused by Antifa and “infiltrators.” I posted on this a year ago and named the names of the agent provacateurs, and the organizations they belong too. Nothing new about that,

I also posted PAGES of evidences of 2020 election fraud, that, including the links and sub-links, would take a week to read all of it. Not only was there fraud, there was mountains of it.

Absolutely - this is not ordinary situation. Thousands of people have been evicted from their apartments and have nowhere to go. Homeless is soaring.

Long time residents are being kicked out, and Biden's illegal aliens (in the country for 3 days) are moving into their apartments.
Rent control doesn't work. That's been proven over and over and over.

We are talking about the housing crisis in Tampa and around Florida, with rents jumping from $600/mo to $1800/mo, and people being forced out of their homes where they have lived for 25 years , only be replaced by wealthy illegal aliens who have been in the country for 3 days. Are you getting this now ?

We are living in America, not Hong Kong. And we are talking about THAT, not what is "next".

Well it is good to know that Biden has upped the quality of illegals coming into the country. All of Trump's were poor people sucking up all the welfare dollars.

There are 1.7 million empty housing units in Florida. Maybe the Gov could just put them in those

I prefer DeSantis, but whatever happens, the globalist media will go into overdrive in order to sway the outcome.

They are already working on DeSantis like they do Trump
Kind of hypocritical of you complaining about Globalism while writing on a Computer or Smart Phone... Neither are delivered without global involvement..

Please explain...

The more the Left runs scared of Trump the more I want to see him as POTUS again…I have to believe I’m not alone on this?
No. Sadly, the left have turned Trump into something that he wouldn't have been if the left hadn't had TDS. But, it is what it is. I envision another Trump presidency as being one where he is focused on revenge and having an extremely hard time finding qualified people to appoint and stay during a time when we have far too many problems facing the country. I also really don't care for Desantis.

No. Sadly, the left have turned Trump into something that he wouldn't have been if the left hadn't had TDS. But, it is what it is. I envision another Trump presidency as being one where he is focused on revenge and having an extremely hard time finding qualified people to appoint and stay during a time when we have far too many problems facing the country. I also really don't care for Desantis.
Trump Noem 24

No. Sadly, the left have turned Trump into something that he wouldn't have been if the left hadn't had TDS.
The left was trained in that regard by the media that represents the democrat party which , in turn, represents the interests of the globalist technocrats.

As soon as Trump said he stood for strong national sovereignty, he had a target on his back. Doubly so, when his actions made it clear he was for America first.

The collectivist left, as we see in this forum, do not ORIGINATE these attitudes, only obey them.

We are talking about the housing crisis in Tampa and around Florida, with rents jumping from $600/mo to $1800/mo, and people being forced out of their homes where they have lived for 25 years , only be replaced by wealthy illegal aliens who have been in the country for 3 days. Are you getting this now ?

We are living in America, not Hong Kong. And we are talking about THAT, not what is "next".

LOL

"wealthy illegal aliens"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

For pure entertainment value Trump is it. That being said, I believe America as a rising empire and forward moving civilization are over and done with; the only direction now for our beloved US of A is down, down, down. At this late hour I do not believe there is salvation for us no matter which figurehead POTUS sits in the Oval Office. We're chopping up our children here in American as worship of the cult of woke. Even if you or I are against such Satanic insanity, we're still just sitting around not lifting a finger to stop it. Bad people are bad, sure but good people who do nothing to stop them are even worse.
You're always advocating violent retaliation, but you're just like everyone you criticize. Sitting on a message board, doing nothing but bitching about it. There is action that can be effective other than using violence. Every time I read one of your posts my reaction is give it a rest. You remind me of basic human unit, always hyperventilating and speaking in hyperbole about gun rights going the way of the dodo. And yet when a great ruling comes out like yesterday's, he's nowhere to be found. You guys just exist on here to bitch and complain.

The Capitol riot WAS caused by Antifa and “infiltrators.” I posted on this a year ago and named the names of the agent provacateurs, and the organizations they belong too. Nothing new about that,

I also posted PAGES of evidences of 2020 election fraud, that, including the links and sub-links, would take a week to read all of it. Not only was there fraud, there was mountains of it.

Retard.

I really wish DeSantis would run as Trumps Vice President, but I doubt he will.

At this point in the destruction and degradation of this country, I just want someone who IS NOT Democrat in power. I don't give a shit if they are President or Dictator at this point.

Trump has already insulted Desantis more than once.

Didnt read the entire thread but as a conservative leaning independent I can tell you if Trump runs he will lose. He burned to many bridges with middle of thr road voters. The anyone but Trump crowd will be out in full force. Let it go. DeSantis has a chance though.

The more the Left runs scared of Trump the more I want to see him as POTUS again…I have to believe I’m not alone on this?
Just being honest here, I don’t think I’d like to see Trump run…

At this point we need someone like DeSantis over Trump to fix this nation.

Forum List

Back