I was all for DeSantis to run/win in 2024…I’ve changed my mind. I can’t wait for another four years of Trump. Anybody else with me on such a change?

I'm an America-1st guy, not a 'X-person'-1st guy.

I am not willing to put Trump in office again solely as a 'F* YOU' to the Democrats...

It would be awesome to see everyone failed policy and ecery failed action wiped away.

I do believe we need an extremely business-smart leader now instead of another lawyer

If I could offer the next ConservativevPresiident some advice, here ya go-

FIRE F*ING EVERYONE!

Get rid of every Obama homd-over.. .

Get rid of every Trump holdover

Get rid of every Biden clown

Get rid of every leftist extremist & Green Energy cultists

Fire every single top NSA (anyone of the 50 that signed the 'Hunter laptop' propaganda letter), CIA, FBI, Garland DOJ leaders....replace them with Directors NOT raised within these agencies but with trustworthy people from OUTSIDE these agencies

'Burn' the corruption, criminal organizations, to the ground if need be, purge the seditious treasonous scumbags from these agencies and start over, to return / earn the people's trust.

It desperately needs to happen.

Trump all the way.

Desantis has done some good things herein Florida, but he has flunked totally on our worst crisis - the housing rental inflation (100-200%). He's done NOTHING about it. Never even mentions it.
What do you expect him to do, adopt rent control?

I'm for Trumpism without Trump.

The problem is that Trump has, in his "back pocket," about 25% of the total electorate. ANYONE else will have only a fraction of this bloc of voters. NO OTHER Republican can win.

The Buckley Rule, more or less, is that one must vote for the Conservative who has the best chance of winning.

It's Trump. Manifestly. Even though he is, at times, a Jag-Off.

iu

Remains my first choice at this point.

This is the kind of representation uninformed, education deprived Trump Republicans want.

CNN reports, "Newly elected Republican Congresswoman Mayra Flores spread conspiracies on social media that the January 6 riot at the US Capitol was caused by members of the far-left group Antifa and repeatedly used a hashtag of the QAnon conspiracy theory in tweets that have since been removed.

"Flores won the special election for Texas’ 34th Congressional District last week, giving Republicans an additional seat in the House of Representatives. She beat a field of four other candidates – two Republicans and two Democrats.

"Before running for office, Flores was a local Republican activist who tweeted under the handle “LaRepublicana86,” where she spread false claims about election fraud and immediately began suggesting on January 6, 2021, that the Capitol riot was caused by Antifa and “infiltrators.”

"The Republican Party of Texas adopted a resolution at its state convention that rejects President Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, further aligning the state party establishment with former President Donald Trump in pushing false election claims."

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States,” reads the resolution.

The Hill reports, "The Jan. 6 committee investigating the attack on the Capitol revealed Thursday that at least a half-dozen Republican lawmakers asked for presidential pardons for their role in voting to overturn election results in certain states on Jan. 6, 2021, according to testimony from former Trump aides.

"Testimony from Trump aides named Reps. Matt Gaetz (Fla.) Mo Brooks (Ala.) Louie Gohmert (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), and Scott Perry (PA.) as seeking pardons."

Trump Republicans are the same people who want to control Congress after the November mid-terms.

I'm an America-1st guy, not a 'X-person'-1st guy.

I am not willing to put Trump in office again solely as a 'F* YOU' to the Democrats...

It would be awesome to see everyone failed policy and ecery failed action wiped away.

I do believe we need an extremely business-smart leader now instead of another lawyer

If I could offer the next ConservativevPresiident some advice, here ya go-

FIRE F*ING EVERYONE!

Get rid of every Obama homd-over.. .

Get rid of every Trump holdover

Get rid of every Biden clown

Get rid of every leftist extremist & Green Energy cultists

Fire every single top NSA (anyone of the 50 that signed the 'Hunter laptop' propaganda letter), CIA, FBI, Garland DOJ leaders....replace them with Directors NOT raised within these agencies but with trustworthy people from OUTSIDE these agencies

'Burn' the corruption, criminal organizations, to the ground if need be, purge the seditious treasonous scumbags from these agencies and start over, to return / earn the people's trust.

It desperately needs to happen.
Anybody truly America First has to vote Trump in 2024….he has a record as POTUS and it speaks for itself.

Anybody truly America First has to vote Trump in 2024….he has a record as POTUS and it speaks for itself.
I will wait 2 more years (since Joe has 2.5 to go), find out what's going on, who the candidates are, do my research, and decide then.

The same Kristi Noem that is coddling chicks with dicks?
"I'm not going to let anybody from the NCAA, from any big business — I'm not going to even let conservatives on the right bully me," she said. "I'm going to solve the problem. I'm going to make sure that we're building strength in numbers and we're going after the NCAA and make sure that we're keeping only girls playing in girls sports."

From your own source. She explained the legal problems with it and in that statement made her point clear. She told Carlson to basically buzz off on this.
She isn't ON THE TRANS SIDE...........LOL

I like her even more after this. Carlson will want a SWAMP CREATURE...........Kristi isn't a Swamp thing.

"I'm not going to let anybody from the NCAA, from any big business — I'm not going to even let conservatives on the right bully me," she said. "I'm going to solve the problem. I'm going to make sure that we're building strength in numbers and we're going after the NCAA and make sure that we're keeping only girls playing in girls sports."

From your own source. She explained the legal problems with it and in that statement made her point clear. She told Carlson to basically buzz off on this.
She isn't ON THE TRANS SIDE...........LOL

I like her even more after this. Carlson will want a SWAMP CREATURE...........Kristi isn't a Swamp thing.
So she didn’t originally veto the chicks with dicks bill? Have we seen women successfully lead nations in the past?

Forum List

Back