I was all for DeSantis to run/win in 2024…I’ve changed my mind. I can’t wait for another four years of Trump. Anybody else with me on such a change?

I know what I meant, and you know what I meant, and you know that I know what I meant, and you know that I know that you know what I meant, and I know that the posters of USMB know what I meant, and that they know that I know that you know what I meant.

So now you don't have to get this wrong any more. You're so lucky to have me here to straighten these things out for you. :biggrin:

And you're still wrong as Pelosi announced hearings a year and a half ago.

Imbecile, the hearing now were announced a year and a half ago. What was Pelosi supposed to do, call them off because inflation went up?

:cuckoo:
Takes you a while to get that I was talking about the people (the whole committee) that are doing the hearing NOW. Or since that's not cool with your conception of it, you choose to keep blabbering about Pelosi a year ago. You can talk about anything you like. Maybe the mating habits of Indonesian frogs, when changing the subject doesn't matter.

So now that's enough poster repair, I have a mandolin student appointment coming up soon, and I have to get ready finishing up a 2 hour lesson plan for her. Maybe YOU could become one of my students too, Faun (violin, mandolin, guitar), and then you could tell your friends you no longer know nothing anymore.

I could also teach you to speak Spanish, and some things from my college Geography degree, like the fallacies of global warming, and from my Economics degree, I could fix your misperception that generally, companies can pass increased costs on to the consumer. Wouldn't that be nice ? :biggrin::muahaha:

I think Trump is slightly less dangerous that Desantis, so I guess - if you're really looking hard for a silver lining, Trump would be slightly better.

I think Trump is slightly less dangerous that Desantis, so I guess - if you're really looking hard for a silver lining, Trump would be slightly better.
Link us to your post showing you called the almost dead fake president “dangerous”…..or is he not dangerous?

Trump all the way.

Desantis has done some good things herein Florida, but he has flunked totally on our worst crisis - the housing rental inflation (100-200%). He's done NOTHING about it. Never even mentions it.
What is the cause of the inflation and how should it be fixed?

What is the cause of the inflation and how should it be fixed?
This is sudden jumps of 100-200% in rents ($700/mo to $2000/mo) in a very short time (like 2 months) contemporary with Biden's illegal alien airlifts. He caused it by saturating the rental housing markets, and leaving it with little or no vacancies.

The majority of people being bounced out of their apartments are Republicans (me for example), and to side with the landlords on this one, is to side with Biden, helping to get him reelected. These aliens are VOTES to him. He cares about nothing else. The only answer to this crisis can be rent control retroactive to 2018. Restore the rents to what they were pre-airlifts.

As for the gasoline and food inflation, that's due to Biden shutting down the oil/gas production, as well as the shortages of tampons, baby formula, et al stuff. Manufacturers can't ship the stuff economically any more, because the gas prices have gotten too high. Stuff is piling up at the ports and other distribution centers.
The bottom line answer to all these things, is to get rid of a demented president whose brains are falling out of his head.

Trump will never be president again.
Hahaha….I remember you saying that once before.
552C049B-07B4-4F74-853E-F9C7925016BB.png

I really wish DeSantis would run as Trumps Vice President, but I doubt he will.

At this point in the destruction and degradation of this country, I just want someone who IS NOT Democrat in power. I don't give a shit if they are President or Dictator at this point.

DeSantis as AG

The more the Left runs scared of Trump the more I want to see him as POTUS again…I have to believe I’m not alone on this?
You may not be alone but I think you are wrong.......DeSantis will be a much stronger candidate than Trump.

You may not be alone but I think you are wrong.......DeSantis will be a much stronger candidate than Trump.
You say this because the Left has played your hand for you AGAIN…or because DeSantis has a national record to run on that is comparable to Trumps?

I prefer DeSantis, but whatever happens, the globalist media will go into overdrive in order to sway the outcome.

They are already working on DeSantis like they do Trump
Like I've always said, demonizing is what the left does.

They will say it's all Trump, but it's anyone who opposes them.

This is the kind of representation uninformed, education deprived Trump Republicans want.

CNN reports, "Newly elected Republican Congresswoman Mayra Flores spread conspiracies on social media that the January 6 riot at the US Capitol was caused by members of the far-left group Antifa and repeatedly used a hashtag of the QAnon conspiracy theory in tweets that have since been removed.

"Flores won the special election for Texas’ 34th Congressional District last week, giving Republicans an additional seat in the House of Representatives. She beat a field of four other candidates – two Republicans and two Democrats.

"Before running for office, Flores was a local Republican activist who tweeted under the handle “LaRepublicana86,” where she spread false claims about election fraud and immediately began suggesting on January 6, 2021, that the Capitol riot was caused by Antifa and “infiltrators.”

"The Republican Party of Texas adopted a resolution at its state convention that rejects President Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, further aligning the state party establishment with former President Donald Trump in pushing false election claims."

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States,” reads the resolution.

The Hill reports, "The Jan. 6 committee investigating the attack on the Capitol revealed Thursday that at least a half-dozen Republican lawmakers asked for presidential pardons for their role in voting to overturn election results in certain states on Jan. 6, 2021, according to testimony from former Trump aides.

"Testimony from Trump aides named Reps. Matt Gaetz (Fla.) Mo Brooks (Ala.) Louie Gohmert (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), and Scott Perry (PA.) as seeking pardons."

Trump Republicans are the same people who want to control Congress after the November mid-terms.
SO SAD.

Forum List

Back