I was all for DeSantis to run/win in 2024…I’ve changed my mind. I can’t wait for another four years of Trump. Anybody else with me on such a change?

You get dumber with every post.
This is what a post looks like when the dunce has no answer to the post he quoted. Let's take another look at it :biggrin: >>>

We DON'T need Trump.

Jan 6 hearings are not to "ferret out the truth". They are to distract the public from the train wreck (inflation, immigration, crime, tran loons, etc) that Biden has turned the country into

And everybody knows it. HA. NOBODY is watching the stupid circus. Young Sheldon reruns got higher ratings. :laugh::rolleyes:

This is what a post looks like when the dunce has no answer to the post he quoted. Let's take another look at it :biggrin: >>>

We DON'T need Trump.

Jan 6 hearings are not to "ferret out the truth". They are to distract the public from the train wreck (inflation, immigration, crime, tran loons, etc) that Biden has turned the country into

And everybody knows it. HA. NOBODY is watching the stupid circus. Young Sheldon reruns got higher ratings. :laugh::rolleyes:

Your post was so stupid, you should have been able to understand why. Seems you're too dumb for that. It couldn't be for the reason you gave since Pelosi announced hearings were coming not long after Sedition Day and before inflation and gas prices went way up.

Your post was so stupid, you should have been able to understand why. Seems you're too dumb for that. It couldn't be for the reason you gave since Pelosi announced hearings were coming not long after Sedition Day and before inflation and gas prices went way up.
Got a DATE on that ? ("before inflation and gas prices went way up.")

And my post was not stupid, as all of America knows the dopey hearings are just a distraction - THAT is what is stupid. The American people are not going to be distracted for 2 reasons. They're not watching the idiot circus trying to put Trump in jail, and 2) they're not going to vote for sky high gas prices, rents on the moon, the Afghanistan debacle, illegal aliens flooding our cities, and defunding the police.

Maybe they should be holding hearings to decide if Pelosi should be arrested for assault & battery on a child. Or did your OMISSION media omit that too ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The more the Left runs scared of Trump the more I want to see him as POTUS again…I have to believe I’m not alone on this?
I am with you if we could get him elected. Unless it is Biden or Harris, it is very murky. We need to stop the Left more than we need to elect DJT. We screw the pooch on this one, it is Katie bar the door, and that is something all conservatives need to pay attention to.

Got a DATE on that ? ("before inflation and gas prices went way up.")

February 15th, 2001.

Gas: $2.51
Inflation: 1.4%

And my post was not stupid, as all of America knows the dopey hearings are just a distraction - THAT is what is stupid. The American people are not going to be distracted for 2 reasons. They're not watching the idiot circus trying to put Trump in jail, and 2) they're not going to vote for sky high gas prices, rents on the moon, the Afghanistan debacle, illegal aliens flooding our cities, and defunding the police.

Maybe they should be holding hearings to decide if Pelosi should be arrested for assault & battery on a child. Or did your OMISSION media omit that too ? :rolleyes:

Your post was brain-dead stupid as she announced there would be an investigation when gas and inflation were still low. So claiming she called for an investigation as a distraction from today's problems, which didn't exist then, is the epitome of stupid.

That's you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am with you if we could get him elected. Unless it is Biden or Harris, it is very murky. We need to stop the Left more than we need to elect DJT. We screw the pooch on this one, it is Katie bar the door, and that is something all conservatives need to pay attention to.
I’d rather watch this motherfucker burn to the ground….I like many others refuse to allow the filthy Left to decide who the GOP can run. FUCK THAT!

Your post was brain-dead stupid as she announced there would be an investigation when gas and inflation were still low. So claiming she called for an investigation as a distraction from today's problems, which didn't exist then, is the epitome of stupid.
You know what the problem is with that post ? The hearings are a distraction, but don't feel bad. Nobody's watching them.

And what ? No mention of if Pelosi should be arrested for assault & battery on a child ?

Last edited:
Yep…more prosperity, more of a President doing right for the right citizens.
The Left are gonna hate it.
We have more of Trump doing right for the right citizens, right now.

1656393992369.png
1656394025528.png
1656394147453.png

But today's problem's do exist now, and now when they hold the hearings now, they are to distract from these problems.

You know what the problem is with that post ? The hearings are a distraction, but don't feel bad. Nobody's watching them.

And what ? No mention of if Pelosi should be arrested for assault & battery on a child ?

If no one's watching them, then it's not a distraction. Like everything else you post, you didn't think this through.

But again, your post was utterly moronic since Nancy announced hearings would be coming before inflation and gas prices skyrocketed.

But today's problem's do exist now, and now when they hold the hearings now, they are to distract from these problems.

Moron, she called for hearings before today's economy. Clearly, to anyone with a functioning brain, she didn't call for hearings to distract America from the economy.

If truth, reality and lucidity were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :cuckoo:

If no one's watching them, then it's not a distraction. Like everything else you post, you didn't think this through.

But again, your post was utterly moronic since Nancy announced hearings would be coming before inflation and gas prices skyrocketed.
I thought it through. YOU didn't think your reply through. OBVIOUSLY, to sane people, I meant the hearings are INTENDED to be a distraction, and with nobody watching them, they now are a flop.

I believe I already addressed your " Nancy announced" blabber, in a previous post, but as typical, you ignore criticisms and just ramble on mindlessly. Ho hum. What else is new ?

Moron, she called for hearings before today's economy. Clearly, to anyone with a functioning brain, she didn't call for hearings to distract America from the economy.

If truth, reality and lucidity were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :cuckoo:
Dun dum, I'm not talking bout Pelosi from 2 years ago, I'm talking about NOW, and the people who NOW are pushing the hearings AS A DISTRACTION, and the ratings in this thread don't share your :lame2: bluster about "truth, reality and lucidity". Wanna count them up, and do a comparison ? :slap:

I thought it through. YOU didn't think your reply through. OBVIOUSLY, to sane people, I meant the hearings are INTENDED to be a distraction, and with nobody watching them, they now are a flop.

I believe I already addressed your " Nancy announced" blabber, in a previous post, but as typical, you ignore criticisms and just ramble on mindlessly. Ho hum. What else is new ?

I meant...

LOL

You don't know what you mean. And you're not sane. And because of that, it matters not what you addressed.

Dun dum, I'm not talking bout Pelosi from 2 years ago, I'm talking about NOW, and the people who NOW are pushing the hearings AS A DISTRACTION, and the ratings in this thread don't share your :lame2: bluster about "truth, reality and lucidity". Wanna count them up, and do a comparison ? :slap:

Imbecile, the hearing now were announced a year and a half ago. What was Pelosi supposed to do, call them off because inflation went up?

:cuckoo:

I meant...

LOL

You don't know what you mean. And you're not sane. And because of that, it matters not what you addressed.
I know what I meant, and you know what I meant, and you know that I know what I meant, and you know that I know that you know what I meant, and I know that the posters of USMB know what I meant, and that they know that I know that you know what I meant.

So now you don't have to get this wrong any more. You're so lucky to have me here to straighten these things out for you. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back