I Was A Trump Cult Member

Ok
I represent the vast majority of Trump voters.

I voted for Trump not because of his personality [he has been known as being an ass for decades now] but because he has view points that were closer related to my own compared to either Clinton or Biden.

Now that I look at the diaper wearing Biden, we're we wrong?

Last edited:
Ok
I represent the vast majority of Trump voters.

I voted for Trump not because of his personality [he has been known as being an ass for decades now] but because he has view points that were closer related to my own compared to either Clinton or Biden.

Now that I look at the diaper wearing Biden, we're we wrong?
Try watching the video instead of deflecting. That guy has a personality disorder. Did you pick up on that without watching? Cult members have that way about them IMO.

Try watching the video instead of deflecting. That guy has a personality disorder. Did you pick up on that without watching? Cult members have that way about them IMO.
please work harder on how to under the basics the English language before trying to explain you your point of view.

GodHates.jpg

"But I still believe in the cult even though it's immoral"

You bleeve this propaganda?

This is what everyone said about these leftists, when they assaulted the Capital to begin with. . . and now here this guy is admitting it? And you bleeve this garbage?

He is a spook! :rolleyes:

Why is he not in jail?

Did the government give him a slap on the wrist and agree to pay his fines for him for his role in his assignment?

Did he go deep undercover as soon as his boss started making. . .

. . . "Q" drops? :auiqs.jpg:

You know what is worse than a Republican and a Democrat? A spook, trying to subvert the entire nation. I can LOOK at this guy and see he isn't real. Anyone with an ounce of integrity can see through this network and this cuck.

This fake news? Nothing burger. . . a hail Mary at the most, and this guy isn't real. A spook at the most.

If you can't find the words, I can't find the time to watch a video from an opinion based 'news' program.

Trump used to be a democrat and a friend of the Clintons. The dems liked him well enough then. Trump was a bit of an outsider. Reminds me of how rotten the democrats treated Bernie Sanders, because he was a outsider too. Trump was smarter and jumped ship. What else can I say?

A reporter for the dying incoherent leaderless CNN network found some guy who claims he was in a Trump cult? If it wasn't so freaking ludicrous it would be a stand up comedy routine. If you want to play the cult game you could consider that CNN is a cult with zombie like reporters who still pretend that Cuomo was legitimate and believe the Zuck man quit because of a consensual relationship.

Forum List

Back