Dollywood will pay 100% of tuition, books and fees for any employee who wants to pursue higher education. Seasonal, PT and FT employees included.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta

For a woman who grew up "dirt poor" and only graduated high school, Dolly Parton has done so much to see others educated. Giving away books (in 2018 her charity sent out its 100 millionth book), working to lower the dropout rates, and more.

I wish more of the successful, wealthy people would follow her example. She is changing the world.

For a woman who grew up "dirt poor" and only graduated high school, Dolly Parton has done so much to see others educated. Giving away books (in 2018 her charity sent out its 100 millionth book), working to lower the dropout rates, and more.

I wish more of the successful, wealthy people would follow her example. She is changing the world.
She is a pure example of what humility is

She is an icon of icons

I found through life that if you are given loving parents nothing else much matters

Having loving parents or guardians is a gift. Takes a long time to realize that when you live it. You think everyone is that way.......WRONG!!!!!

Yeah, she's the breast.

Forum List

Back