I wanted to splitt the Union

I wanted to leave EU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
European Union not avaible to justice in future. Badly EU 2018, 2020 or 2022 splitt in every 28 country I will then NATO alliance are important to have peaceful contintent in Europe. No wars in Europe. NATO togheter are better than EU togheter. Only NATO and no way for the Union in future ram. Euron sceptic are big now and 60-80% will leave in "yes for voite out the Union" in every country in EU.

I also want to leave the EU, but I want to live remnant of my life in the US. I'm too old to face challenges hereinafter.

• Banned
We have one peaceful alliance in Europe ready. It are NATO with around 30 pieces with Canada, USA, Turkey and Marocco outside Europe plus europeans even not Sweden and Finland. Thinking finnish Navy/Marines in new defence about 230.000 reserves and 12.300 proffesionel Armed.

Maybe go to around 10.000 maybe 2500 are officiers.

Maybe one division F-18 C/D in proffesionel Armed. 6300 officiers in 231.200 reserves and are war troops. Peaceful proffesionel Armed only peaceful or against Estonia and Lithuania. 60.000 in eastern and 60.000 in western Finland of Army troops then two divisions F-18 C/D in reserves.

The E.U. has become bloated with neo Marxist thinking and has ran its course. The UK was only allowed to join because it had a large cash flow and could prop up many of the ailing European nations that just moaned about how badly done to they were after WW2. Time to cast it adrift and let it sink or swim of its own accord.

• Banned
The EU history is gone if they splitt around 2018-2022 and Great Britain will leave 2018.

Forum List

Back