I wanted to move on with my life and ask this girl over text.....is she

Either way if you are going on a dating site and want your desires met, best to go full disclosure.

The truth is never a good option when first meeting someone.

No, not at the very beginning. True. If my husband told me everything on the 1st date, no chance I'm married right now! Probably vice versa too!

You aren't Drake or Yeezy. You can't ask someone out by text. Someone of your..... abilities needs to ask in person

I was planning to follow up the text response with a phone call.
didn't work out very well huh? I wouldn't go that route again

Are you learning anything here? ANYTHING!! because you keep getting shot down for rookie mistakes.

Well I will never know what her ass smells like

fbj - when you are on these dating sites, do you include the fetishes you like? like enjoying being a couch etc.? I'm being serious - some people may find that kinky and fun.

Hell no, I would never get a reply

If you love someone set your junk free
send them a pic and then you'll see
if they think you're a stalker or that it was meant to be.....

You aren't Drake or Yeezy. You can't ask someone out by text. Someone of your..... abilities needs to ask in person

Are you learning anything here? ANYTHING!! because you keep getting shot down for rookie mistakes.

fbj - when you are on these dating sites, do you include the fetishes you like? like enjoying being a couch etc.? I'm being serious - some people may find that kinky and fun.

I think the fetishes are cute/funny. I don't know what I would do if my husband asked me to sit on him like a couch. We are married, so I'd probably do it! That can't be comfortable tho!

I think the fetishes are cute/funny. I don't know what I would do if my husband asked me to sit on him like a couch. We are married, so I'd probably do it! That can't be comfortable tho!

If I were you I'd start socking money away in a private account.

I married a man I met on line
Not sure that is an endorsement.... ?
I met too many psycho chicks online. Plus a lot of them lied about how they looked. I did it for about 2 months and gave it up.

I never understood that. Why? It's like setting yourself up for failure. If I were fat and ugly, the last thing I would want to do is be put in a position to further feel bad about myself from a sure rejection.... I'd like to know what goes through someone's mind that does this....
Yeah I just didnt understand it. I remember one time I was supposed to meet this one girl and when I saw her I kept on walking right past her. She ran up behind me and asked if it was me and I said no so I wouldn't hurt her feelings.

I'm very fortunately to have never been through anything like that.
I have never had a blind date.
I have connected with guys I had previous crushes on, only to find out I no longer had any infatuation or crush with them, so, I just told them that it was nice and maybe we'd run into each other again sometime.
I think there are subtle ways to let people know you are not interested, without being harsh or mean.

I also think guys picks up on queues. People are born pretty intuitive. They can tell if something is there or not.
The hard part is when you really enjoy the person as a person/friend only, but the other is crazy about you. Because you both want to stay connected, but for different reasons. The person less connected has the responsibility to make the sacrifice of letting the relationship go.

It's not supposed to be comfortable lol

Asking her yes or no, or 'wassup', or however you put it makes you look like you're not ready to move on until she tells you what's up, which means you've put her in charge and you don't even really know her yet. That's desperate.

well I will be calling soon so she better answer
Well if not you've got another to add to your long list of dumb bitches!

Asking her yes or no, or 'wassup', or however you put it makes you look like you're not ready to move on until she tells you what's up, which means you've put her in charge and you don't even really know her yet. That's desperate.

If Carolina win the SB I'm going to ask to smell her ass cheeks

A. I hope Carolina wins.

B. I hope her recent meal was an El Grande at her favorite burrito place.

Go Panthers!

A. I hope Carolina wins.

Go Panthers!

If denver wins I'm going to ask you to sniff my ass

A. I hope Carolina wins.

Go Panthers!

If denver wins I'm going to ask you to sniff my ass
Really? I'd have thought that's something you'd offer one of the many dumb bitches in your life.

dating anyone.

I haven't heard shit since yesterday. So why can't she say YES or NO?

See the silly shit I be talking about when it comes to woman?
She doesn't owe you closure.

Ever hear the saying "my silence is your answer.

Doesn't matter if she's seeing anyone. She's not seeing you

dating anyone.

I haven't heard shit since yesterday. So why can't she say YES or NO?

See the silly shit I be talking about when it comes to woman?
She doesn't owe you closure.

Ever hear the saying "my silence is your answer.

Doesn't matter if she's seeing anyone. She's not seeing you

well I am going to send her a sexual text and see if she ignores that

So much for that plan. lmao

Yeah I am not in that type of mood now. I hate peyton manning more than UGLY WOMEN

Yeah I am not in that type of mood now. I hate peyton manning more than UGLY WOMEN

Manning isn't what beat Carolina. The Denver defense did.

But his goofy ass benefited from it and has another ring by default

But his goofy ass benefited from it and has another ring by default

He was on the winning team. But at least we loses he doesn't act like a petulant child.

Forum List

Back