I wanted to move on with my life and ask this girl over text.....is she

I just want to know why is she ignoring me after that text? When we were chatting all the time

The fact that you care is your problem, women don't respect desperation. Women are like dogs, you have to train them and never ever let them think they're in charge.

What was desperate about that text?

Asking her yes or no, or 'wassup', or however you put it makes you look like you're not ready to move on until she tells you what's up, which means you've put her in charge and you don't even really know her yet. That's desperate.

Asking her yes or no, or 'wassup', or however you put it makes you look like you're not ready to move on until she tells you what's up, which means you've put her in charge and you don't even really know her yet. That's desperate.

well I will be calling soon so she better answer

dating anyone.

I haven't heard shit since yesterday. So why can't she say YES or NO?

See the silly shit I be talking about when it comes to woman?

You sound desperate and pushy...no wonder the chicks run from you like you have fire aides.

It wasn't pushy, it was a question. YES or NO
is this guy really this s---l---o---w or is he a troll???

Lick in the inside of my ass

You aren't Drake or Yeezy. You can't ask someone out by text. Someone of your..... abilities needs to ask in person

You aren't Drake or Yeezy. You can't ask someone out by text. Someone of your..... abilities needs to ask in person

I was planning to follow up the text response with a phone call.

didn't work out very well huh? I wouldn't go that route again

Are you learning anything here? ANYTHING!! because you keep getting shot down for rookie mistakes.

Are you learning anything here? ANYTHING!! because you keep getting shot down for rookie mistakes.

Well I will never know what her ass smells like

fbj - when you are on these dating sites, do you include the fetishes you like? like enjoying being a couch etc.? I'm being serious - some people may find that kinky and fun.

fbj - when you are on these dating sites, do you include the fetishes you like? like enjoying being a couch etc.? I'm being serious - some people may find that kinky and fun.

I think his fetishes revolve more around ass and ball licking at least so I gather from what I've read so far.

Either way if you are going on a dating site and want your desires met, best to go full disclosure.

Either way if you are going on a dating site and want your desires met, best to go full disclosure.

The truth is never a good option when first meeting someone.

Depends on what you are looking for
I mean, you don't want to get into your personality defects etc. Maybe you are right, but, at least HINT at it - say you like to "explore" or be "adventurous" sexually... maybe you don't have to go into specifics. I have heard guys talk on here that say they put on dating ads that they don't want a relationship - but women hook up with them anyway and still hope for a relationship - so, I'm not sure people even pay that much attention.

They probably still focus on the looks and read a little to be sure they don't sound like a whack job.

I married a man I met on line
Not sure that is an endorsement.... ?
I met too many psycho chicks online. Plus a lot of them lied about how they looked. I did it for about 2 months and gave it up.

I never understood that. Why? It's like setting yourself up for failure. If I were fat and ugly, the last thing I would want to do is be put in a position to further feel bad about myself from a sure rejection.... I'd like to know what goes through someone's mind that does this....

Forum List

Back