I want to know why "pro-choicers" are ghosting my thread about 60 million abortions

Changing the subject to talk about the welfare state or war or American foreign policy is just changing the subject, it's not answering the question.

The question is: Why was it necessary to kill 60 million people?

So far, no one has even attempted to answer the question.

Because the women carrying them didn’t want them.
Have you made any attempt to persuade these women that life is preferable to death?

Nope.

Couldn’t care less.

Why was it necessary to kill 60 million people?

You clearly really get off on the thought that everyone else is Satanic, and that you're some kind of Holy Warrior.

That's the same motivation that drives Islamic jihadists. You only differ from them in minor doctrinal matters. The basic mindset and beliefs are the same.
Right, but I'm not blowing up buildings or driving trucks through crowded sidewalks.

I'm attempting to save babies from being killed at abortion clinics.

Do you see any difference?

Changing the subject to talk about the welfare state or war or American foreign policy is just changing the subject, it's not answering the question.

Have you made any attempt to persuade these women that life is preferable to death?

Nope.

Couldn’t care less.
That's on you, then.

Good people care when humans are murdered.

Right, but I'm not blowing up buildings or driving trucks through crowded sidewalks.

Just as every jihadist doesn't do that.

You're not trying very hard. Why haven't you chained yourself to the door and gone to jail, if it's so important? If I actually thought children were being dismembered assembly-line fashion in my town, that's what I'd do.

Sure. You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. The conclusion is that you're not out to save babies. You just want an excuse to hate, because hating gives you a thrill.

Nope.

Couldn’t care less.
That's on you, then.

Depends on the human

Just as every jihadist doesn't do that.

You're not trying very hard. Why haven't you chained yourself to the door and gone to jail, if it's so important? If I actually thought children were being dismembered assembly-line fashion in my town, that's what I'd do.

Sure. You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. The conclusion is that you're not out to save babies. You just want an excuse to hate, because hating gives you a thrill.
So, you believe it's hatred that motivates me to oppose the murder of 60 million human beings?

Nope.

Couldn’t care less.
That's on you, then.

Depends on the human
Well, let me put it to you this way.

If it was legal to put human beings in chains and force them to work for free would you be opposed to that?

So, you believe it's hatred that motivates me to oppose the murder of 60 million human beings?

But you don't think 60 million human beings have been murdered. It's hatred that drives you to make up that story.

We're usually nice enough to not point that out. As long as you don't behave too awfully, we leave you alone.

Why the lack of response?
Why should we? You never listen. It's all been said a million times.
Listen to what..............Why late term abortions or abortions at the time of birth should be allowed...........

LOL

I don't think so...........Perhaps you say that is CHOICE..........and perhaps we may CALL YOU A MURDERER..

Why should I listen to those who argue about allowing abortion even at birth..........hmmmm...
You people use the same twisted, inaccurate argument over and over. "Abortion" at birth is an oxymoron. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. I have looked into it and read actual doctors' explanations of the bill. It is for babies born with fatal deformities who can only live a matter of hours at most and are suffering. If it were your baby, you would rather it be in agony/fear for it's short existence. Doctors SAVE lives; they are not going to kill a viable birth.
Blah blah blah......I have watched the partial birth abortions and they are DISGUSTING..............They were not done because of a medical issue............they were done because the mommy changed her mind at the last moment.................

And I've seen the Dem politicians saying they are Ok with this..........if you can't make up your mind to keep the baby by the 3rd trimester then you should have your dang tubes tied for being stupid.

But you don't think 60 million human beings have been murdered. It's hatred that drives you to make up that story.

We're usually nice enough to not point that out. As long as you don't behave too awfully, we leave you alone.
I'm not asking you to leave me alone. Please explain to me how my belief that killing 60 million human beings is wrong is motivated by hatred?

And who is it that I hate?

I guess my question is, why is something so obvious as "murder is wrong" not obvious to you?

I'm not asking you to leave me alone. Please explain to me how my belief that killing 60 million human beings is wrong is motivated by hatred?

And yet just earlier today you were cheering for the suicide of 60 million Democrats when they lose the election in November.

That makes you a hypocrite.

And an asshole.

Why the lack of response?
Why should we? You never listen. It's all been said a million times.
Listen to what..............Why late term abortions or abortions at the time of birth should be allowed...........

LOL

I don't think so...........Perhaps you say that is CHOICE..........and perhaps we may CALL YOU A MURDERER..

Why should I listen to those who argue about allowing abortion even at birth..........hmmmm...
Who on here has done that, other than right wingers claiming such.

And HELLO, the 1% of abortions for most women who end up having late term abortions are mothers who wanted their child and of both parents wanting their , husbands and wives who wanted their child, where a medical situation deems the abortion is medically necessary.

You are being dishonest in your position on abortions with comments like above, just like most right wing pro lifers and that's why most people prefer not to discuss it with you or the op or the rest of you so called prolifers.

The ills of people spouting off nonsense like yours HURTS the goal or quest of reducing abortions...making it a political toy, hurts the cause, period.

AND our yearly abortions have been reduced from our peak in 1990 of 1.6 million, by 50%, to 800k, because many single women have chosen to be single mothers, which has increased greatly in numbers.

We are heading in the right direction...

Making abortion safe, available, but rare...

Coming out of the mother's will... to bear a child, married or not.

That should make prolifers happy.

Until right wingers get the bill for child welfare assistance.... :rolleyes:
And you are hiding your accountability for SPREADING YOUR LEGS.........

If you don't want to have a baby then use protection, or the guy should use a rubber..............If not .......oh well........YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE for THAT BABY...........

Now I never said I was against the early abortions........LEGALLY..even though I disagree with it...........I've gone the path of MANY STATES that after the 3rd Trimester it shouldn't be allowed.......by that point the baby is well into development...........and at that point I consider it taking a life......

Unless you are in danger of losing the mother...........that child should have the right to be born and NOT HAVE HIS OR HER LIFE TAKEN.......Because at that point I CONSIDER LIFE TO HAVE BEGUN.

The main argument here is WHEN DOES LIFE BEGIN...........Many Dems say it doesn't begin til it's out........which I DISAGREE WITH.

You have SEX.............protect yourself...............or BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR PUTTING IT IN OR SPREADING THOSE LEGS.

Because you don't think abortion is killing a human being. You're making that up. Given the way you enjoy hating so much, it's a reasonable assumption to make that you make it up so you have a reason to hate.

And yet just earlier today you were cheering for the suicide of 60 million Democrats when they lose the election in November.

That makes you a hypocrite.

And an asshole.
Did you take me seriously when I said that?

Because I was joking.

But you are not joking when you say you don't care about 60 million aborted children.

The difference between you and me is that I think it's wrong to murder people, and you don't.

Because you don't think abortion is killing a human being. You're making that up. Given the way you enjoy hating so much, it's a reasonable assumption to make that you make it up so you have a reason to hate.
Really? Who do I hate?

And you are hiding your accountability for SPREADING YOUR LEGS.........

So, another run-of-the-mill pervy pro-life control freak. They're dreadfully common.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church, or your precious, precious big authoritarian government.

Get over it and deal with it.

Forum List

Back