I want to hear dems argue this.

Another who didnt watch the video.
I watched enough to see it's the same diatribe of hate and misinformation.

Hate and misinformation. Can you imagine if today's lib were alive during WWII fighting the Germans?

They would have been far too busy protesting our own hate and misinformation towards the misunderstood Nazi Luftwaffe!

And if I use your reasoning, what party was enamored by Mussolini before WWII?

:cuckoo: That is no part of MY reasoning, only yours! :cuckoo:

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.
They're in it for themselves and their CCP masters.
I really want dems to comment on this.....but they wont.

This is a lie.

Democrats are not in the pocket of Russia.

Democrats support all unions.

China is not the ‘master’ of Democrats.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source, propagating nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – this being one of many examples.

They sure fucked over the pipeline union workers.

Then I suggest you get behind building that NG pipeline from Colorado to the Oregon port to sell LNG to the Orient who is begging to buy it. And that would mean pipelines from Wyoming, Nevada, New Mexico as well to the Colorado originating facility. This not only employs pipeline construction workers but it also puts oil workers back to work in the fields. Instead of lining the pockets of the Canadian Government and the Koch Industries.

Do you actually believe Xiden and company would go for that? :laughing0301:

It's not the feds that are blocking it. It's been the state of Oregon who had a study done on the impact of the port which many disagree with.

Ultra liberal oregon....
If they weren't fighting it Xiden would.

Funny that almost all the states that support it and would benefit from it are all Blue States. You can put your hate hat away now. It's not applicable.

Why wouldnt they if it makes them money?

Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia

Wow, how fucking ignorant can you get?

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:
Of course you believe everything the Russians say, right?.

...you mean what Russian Putin vison broadcasted day in an out during 2016 about the American election? The never ending Clinton conspiracy spreading, pro Trump coverage in all of their prime media? What Russians celebrated all over that country after Trump won? What Putin said to the world publicly about him pulling for Trump? What American intelligence told you about their illilicit electioneering in the US and Putin's higher ups messaging each other congradulations on job well done?

Oh yes I belive it and you rw fools are out of a fucking mind not to. I understand political bias and all, but this is straight up delusional - denial of what is plainly in front of your eyes.

So Russia, is reliable when the put out shit that confirms your bias, and the rest of the time they're enemies of the US, trying to destroy trust in US elections and other shit. GOT IT!!!!!!! You're such a rube. LMAO

Did you actually READ what you quoted? Stop posting idiotic nonsense.

1615145833990.png

Clinton suported unti-Putin demonstrators and international sanctions a guy named Obama lead international coalition on when Russia annexed Crimea. These sanctions accounted for 2% GDP growth contration in Russia which together with falling oil prices have put that country in a recession for two years. In 2016 Clinton was Russia's public enemy number one.

On the other hand we have a Republican named Trump who had nothing but nice things to say about Putin, defended him murdering journalists and ran in 2016 AGAINST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA. American intelligence unanimous finding was that Russians criminally interefered in 2016 election to help Trump defeat Clinton. When Trump won, Putin's regime and public at large not-so-secretely celebrated his victory as their own.

And then there is good ol' diarhia-of-the-mouth Jessie talking about "dems in the pocket of Russia" :lmao:

Trump sanctioned the shit out russia while hilary collaborated with the russians to bring down Trump.
View attachment 465084

Looks like someone needs a history lesson:

In 2009 incoming Obama admin, with Clinton as DoS head wanted to reset relations with Russia...and then they learned, like Bush admin before them, that Putin is a lot more interested in imperial nationalism than united nations Kumbaya. Diplomacy went nowhere, Putin was not interested in any democratic and human rights reforms and in 2014 Obama administration stuck a boot in Putin's Russia ass for their agressive annexation of Crimea.

Russia's interference in 2016 election to get more "friendly" leadership into the WH was a direct result.

Trump didn't sanction shit, his hands on removing Russian sanctions were tied by the Russia investigation. His administration did have some anti-Russian hawks and between them and Congress over-riding Trump's threat to veto Russian sanctions bill some things did get done.

Last edited:

...you mean what Russian Putin vison broadcasted day in an out during 2016 about the American election? The never ending Clinton conspiracy spreading, pro Trump coverage in all of their prime media? What Russians celebrated all over that country after Trump won? What Putin said to the world publicly about him pulling for Trump? What American intelligence told you about their illilicit electioneering in the US and Putin's higher ups messaging each other congradulations on job well done?

Oh yes I belive it and you rw fools are out of a fucking mind not to. I understand political bias and all, but this is straight up delusional - denial of what is plainly in front of your eyes.

So Russia, is reliable when the put out shit that confirms your bias, and the rest of the time they're enemies of the US, trying to destroy trust in US elections and other shit. GOT IT!!!!!!! You're such a rube. LMAO

If the shoe fits, wear it proudly commie.

Spell this out
Trump foreign policy--- a disaster unless you were russia or a dictator
Trump trade policy----tariffs, another disaster, China's economy rolling
Trump health policy--- no where close to replacing Obamacare, complete inability to fight pandemic causing 40% more unnecessary deaths, admitted he lied to American people.
Success with Iran---- nil, with trade partners ---minimal at best. Success at the polls---one term president, lost the house and Senate.

Destined to be graded as the worst President in modern US history

Facts are facts regardless of who reports them.
I bet you believe everything the MSM puts out and CNN...The Most Busted Name in News.
HereWeGoAgain Fox News practices are less actual facts and more “fake news”, (i.e."alternative facts"). I’ve less regard for oral arguments and no regard for Fox news broadcasts.

["Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, in which she defended White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States. When pressed during the interview with Chuck Todd to explain why Spicer would "utter a provable falsehood", Conway stated that Spicer was giving "alternative facts". Todd responded, "Look, alternative facts are not facts. They're falsehoods].

I suppose by “CNN” you mean “Cable Network News”? What’s MSM? Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:
Watters spells it out clearly,dems are in the pocket of Russia and they've shit on the unions,unless of course those unions support dems.

This is a lie.

Fox ‘news’ is an unreliable source, propagating nothing but misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Yet the Russian pipeline starts anew while xiden stops ours. GO FUCKING FIGURE.

Not "ours',
I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.

You choose to be uninformed? Interesting.

You choose to be brainwashed? Interesting. But it's a free country.

Seriously how much time are you willing to devote to becoming informed? Wow.

Democrats have all but abandoned private sector unions and routinely screw them over. For example Biden killing THOUSANDS of Keystone pipeline jobs BEFORE delivering his replacement 'green' jobs. With friends like Biden private sector unions don't need enemies.

Didn't hear wing nuts whine when Dotard killed almost 300,000 farming jobs, without having replacements jobs or another trading partner, due to his Chinese tariffs, then bailing the farmers out to the tune of $48 billion.

What? He killed jobs and simultaneously bailed them out? How's that work exactly?

Yes, moron.

Dotard created the problem with his Chinese, then bailed them out.

NOT "simultaneously".

Next lesson: How a door works.

Every Rump supporter I have ever met, their worst worries are keeping Rump in power. Everything else is secondary. The second highest would be the blind rabid hatred for anyone not supporting Rump. And all this vid does is reinforce that.

Another who didnt watch the video.
Scared?

No, just not THAT BORED, rather watch a Dotard ego rally.

Stay stupid.
Is it any wonder dems are so ill informed?

Stupid is watching 5 minutes of this idiot.

Watching 30 minutes is moronic.

That would be you.

This is a lie.

Not "ours',
I'm not going to comment on anything that forces me to watch a 25 minute offing video.

Democrats have all but abandoned private sector unions and routinely screw them over. For example Biden killing THOUSANDS of Keystone pipeline jobs BEFORE delivering his replacement 'green' jobs. With friends like Biden private sector unions don't need enemies.

Didn't hear wing nuts whine when Dotard killed almost 300,000 farming jobs, without having replacements jobs or another trading partner, due to his Chinese tariffs, then bailing the farmers out to the tune of $48 billion.

What? He killed jobs and simultaneously bailed them out? How's that work exactly?

Yes, moron.

NOT "simultaneously".

LMAO, next? More commie talking points. Your masters are proud of ya.

What a pathetic, brain dead response. You are on a roll tiger.

757.jpeg

757.jpeg

Who do you think is teaching this? Staunch capitalist? And you commies are buying it, hook line and sinker.

757.jpeg

Who do you think is teaching this? Staunch capitalist? And you commies are buying it, hook line and sinker.

Moron, let me spell it out for you very carefully - I'm not a communist. Never was, never will be. I belive in essentiality of democratic governing and private enterprise.

The reason why you are calling me that is because in your silly, intelectually lazy head:

757.jpeg

This is a lie.

Not "ours',

Yes, moron.

NOT "simultaneously".

LMAO, next? More commie talking points. Your masters are proud of ya.

Next? More communist LOVE.

By your dear leader "We went back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they are great letters. We fell in love."

It wasn't long ago they hated Trumps lawyer Michael Cohen because he was a filthy liar then when Cohen said some things against Trump they collectively licked his balls.
You cant make this stuff up.

757.jpeg

Moron, let me spell it out for you very carefully - I'm not a communist. Never was, never will be. I belive in essentiality of democratic governing and private enterprise.

The reason why you are calling me that is because in your silly, intelectually lazy head:

757.jpeg

Yet you're here every day supporting policies that are destructive of both. I guess denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Carry on commie. LMAO

It wasn't long ago they hated Trumps lawyer Michael Cohen because he was a filthy liar then when Cohen said some things against Trump they collectively licked his balls.
You cant make this stuff up.

No, hated the liar, when he stated " I would take a bullet for Trump".
Somehow, getting thrown under the bus by Dotard and testifying, he came to his senses, now the Trump cult hates him?
What will their reaction be when Rudy does the same, I know, even if that scumbag comes clean, I'll still hate him.
Not as much as Cohen, but both are scumbag enablers, for too long.

757.jpeg

757.jpeg

Yet you're here every day supporting policies that are destructive of both. I guess denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Carry on commie. LMAO

That's just more brain dead horsecrap.

Forum List

Back