'I Want to Find Out More Information': Oscar Winner McConaughey Says He Won't Be Vaccinating His Kids

"Amid an onslaught of Biden administration voices calling for children to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, actor Matthew McConaughey says he is not sold on the idea.

“It’s scary. Right now I’m not vaccinating mine, I’ll tell you that. I’m not vaccinating mine,” McConaughey said.

The Oscar winner has three children, ages 13, 11 and 8.

Good on him! :thup:

The nerve of him! Nobody knows whats best for them kids more then American hating democrats ! He should have zero say.

That is not what the science says. It's bullshit, right wing talking points and exageration at best

Again, the science says that the vaccine is a BETTER prevention of infection than previous infection and that the combination of previous infection and the vaccine is near bulletproof

Covid is not a threat?

3/4 of a million dead says that's horse shit. With claims like that...nothing you say should be considered.
BS on Natural immunity. You are just running around with blinders on.

That might be the end of his Hollywood career. And unfortunately the children will probably be targeted for discrimination. Liberty loving people who don't like to lie need to learn to say, "I am immunized." Which if you are not vaccinated, and have a healthy lifestyle like not wearing a mask especially outside so your body can get D3 from the sun, you are immunized in the sense your immune system works as it should. :dunno:
Why? He's vaccinated.

If so its wacko hollywood libs eating their own
The guy just made it up that Matthew's career will end because of this. 100% not true.

And LOL thinking McConaughey is some type of liberal. He's never divulged his political party affiliation (if he even has any). If anything, over the years he's leaned more conservative.

Those private people are free to get another job. They have no right to that specific job.
Yeah, someone employed for 20 years with a company now suddenly has to go find new employment when there's never been a precedent set in those 20 years that their employer can demand to see their health records and force them to take a medication to keep their job. You're totally for mandates, just as I stated earlier either her or in another thread.

Yeah, someone employed for 20 years with a company now suddenly has to go find new employment when there's never been a precedent set in those 20 years that their employer can demand to see their health records and force them to take a medication to keep their job. You're totally for mandates, just as I stated earlier either her or in another thread.

I support a private company mandate, I am against Govt forced mandates on private companies. If you cannot see the difference then there is no help for you.

I support a private company mandate, I am against Govt forced mandates on private companies. If you cannot see the difference then there is no help for you.
My current employer has never asked for my health records, including immunization records, now suddenly I’m required to give them my records, and take a medication I dont want to take, that could be potentially dangerous to me. There is no precedent, and it’s none of their business.

My current employer has never asked for my health records, including immunization records, now suddenly I’m required to give them my records, and take a medication I dont want to take, that could be potentially dangerous to me. There is no precedent, and it’s none of their business.

My wife has been required to get a flu shot for the last decade to keep her job as a an RN. There is no court that has found such a requirement illegal.

Forum List

Back