I Want One Of These For Christmas

Entirely too much focus on colloquial language. Not donating.

If your on about 'centre', that is how it is spelt (The Queens English) and its our language.
Also, Queens is in New York, which has a center.
Not if al qaeda get there first!
Where you going with that, hon?
Tesco's??? Where am I going with what?

Fantastic piece of British technology.
No problems with social distancing.
Just imagine BLM/Antifa all arriving in a city centre kitted out with these bad boys.

Impressing pictures but how long is one flight? 10 - 20 seconds? 30 seconds?

And Christmas? ... Hmmm .... Christmas ...

Last edited:

Just imagine BLM/Antifa all arriving in a city centre kitted out with these bad boys.

Hmm your right, I shouldn't think it would be more than a few minutes.
I suppose you could stick to the roads and have a mini petrol tanker follow you with a line connected to the rocket pack. Or you could have heavy duty drones above you carrying a large petrol can connected. Should think rockets will be very thirsty.
Maybe I will just wait for the all electric version.

If your on about 'centre', that is how it is spelt (The Queens English) and its our language.

I had them for neighbours once.

Seriously.
Years ago I took a girlfriend to Paris. We asked four different people for directions to Notre Dame. They sent us in four completely different directions. We never found Notre Dame.

Later I found out that they don't like the Brits, especially if you make no attempt to speak French. A miserable lot with attitude, that never smile.

Seriously.
Years ago I took a girlfriend to Paris. We asked four different people for directions to Notre Dame. They sent us in four completely different directions. We never found Notre Dame.

Later I found out that they don't like the Brits, especially if you make no attempt to speak French. A miserable lot with attitude, that never smile.

I never encountered that in Paris.

Another broad brush statement.

Troubles tend to start near the border. Usually concerning agricultural policies. There was a whole gang of farmers with pitchforks blocking the road once.

Not to forget the boat ramming episode off the coast of Normandy. That one was about fishing.

Seriously.

I never encountered that in Paris.

Another broad brush statement.

Troubles tend to start near the border. Usually concerning agricultural policies. There was a whole gang of farmers with pitchforks blocking the road once.

Not to forget the boat ramming episode off the coast of Normandy. That one was about fishing.
Unions are very powerful in France.

Gosh, I just found out the price.....$440,000!

Hmm your right, I shouldn't think it would be more than a few minutes.
I suppose you could stick to the roads and have a mini petrol tanker follow you with a line connected to the rocket pack. Or you could have heavy duty drones above you carrying a large petrol can connected. Should think rockets will be very thirsty.
Maybe I will just wait for the all electric version.

An electric version? ... How do you produce an antigravitational field with electromagnetism? ...

Forum List

Back