‘I voted for you’: Mother of woman, 19, killed by drunk illegal immigrant criticizes Biden

Most republicans are created by convincing them that your hated enemy is responsible for every bad thing that happens to them, even when there is no rational reason to believe that.
And a lot of democrats like to spend their time photoshopping insultingly salacious photos of their betters.

‘I voted for you’: Mother of woman, 19, killed by drunk illegal immigrant criticizes Biden

The mother of a 19-year-old who was killed by an illegal immigrant in a hit-and-run said she is ‘disappointed’ with the Biden administration’s new policies that will see her daughter’s alleged killer stay in the country despite being in the U.S. illegally.
‘My message is, look out for the American people first,’ Rhonda Exum told Fox News during a panel of victims of crime by illegal immigrants when asked what she would tell Biden’s team when it comes to border policies.
‘Truth be told, this was literally my first time voting and I voted for you, and I feel disappointed right now,’ Exum added.

OP original content: Imagine voting for the first time and the policies of your guy literally kills your child. That sucks. FJB
There were 20 million illegal aliens in this country before Biden took office. Place the blame on where it belong. Amnesty by President Reagan of million and automatic birthright citizenship. Not the mention the drugs coming across the border long before Biden.

You sure? No DUI by illegals under Trump?
The topic of this thread is this particular woman who was murdered by this particular criminal. If you can't keep Trump confined to that special place in your empty head, where he belongs, I'd like to suggest you fuck off.

There were 20 million illegal aliens in this country before Biden took office. Place the blame on where it belong. Amnesty by President Reagan of million and automatic birthright citizenship. Not the mention the drugs coming across the border long before Biden.
Please stay on topic -- this woman murdered by this criminal wetback.

LefTard Logic:
”Americans drive drunk and kill people as a result therefore illegal wetbacks should not be deprived of the same opportunity.”
You people are so fucked in the head….Twilight Zone shit!
I said nothing to justify or excuse what he did. He should be tried and punished for what he did. I just said his status had nothing to do with it

Forum List

Back