I Used To Spend All My Time In Political Threads...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
both here and elsewhere...

but after arguing endlessly with people who will never change their way of thinking, no matter what I or anybody else says, I figured it was all a huge waste of time...

so I now spend nearly all my on-line time in forums like this...

with this being my theme song... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfN_F2TC0xs]Little Feat - "A Apolitical Blues" featuring Mick Taylor - YouTube[/ame]

btw... I still, every now and then, drop into a political thread... and sometimes I just can't help myself but to post sumpin'... sometimes the comments posted by others are just so incredibly wrongheaded, dumbfuck and shit-for-brains that I can't let 'em pass without a response... :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: idb
both here and elsewhere...

but after arguing endlessly with people who will never change their way of thinking, no matter what I or anybody else says, I figured it was all a huge waste of time...

so I now spend nearly all my on-line time in forums like this...

with this being my theme song... :)

Little Feat - "A Apolitical Blues" featuring Mick Taylor - YouTube

btw... I still, every now and then, drop into a political thread... and sometimes I just can't help myself but to post sumpin'... sometimes the comments posted by others are just so incredibly wrongheaded, dumbfuck and shit-for-brains that I can't let 'em pass without a response... :)

It's almost the best fun you can have by yourself in front of a computer!

Forum List

Back