Zone1 I Apologize Ahead Of Time For All Of The Threads I'm Going To Be Posting Tonight

We have always been cool.

That's great, but you know next time you don't have to resort to name-calling (when you called my thread garbage) to make a point you know. You're a whole lot better than that.

All you had to do is explain it how you did today. Don't lower yourself to the level of the Democrats. Just a little friendly advice because as I said, I think that you're a whole lot better than them. :D

It has had little effect.
Regarding the number of threads? No. There are no limits any one user can post.
In the effort he puts into the OPs? There is been a slight increase in effort and quality. Though I would like to see more.

I am always monitoring them, when I'm around, looking to throw them into the badlands or rubber room for lack of effort or intentional polarization.

I have a meme, I save, specifically reserved for basq, just to use if he does his shenanigans, so I love to throw down his threads, just to use it, he knows this. . . .

basq.jpg

So yes, his threads have gotten a little better. . .

Regarding the number of threads? No. There are no limits any one user can post.
In the effort he puts into the OPs? There is been a slight increase in effort and quality. Though I would like to see more.

I am always monitoring them, when I'm around, looking to throw them into the badlands or rubber room for lack of effort or intentional polarization.

I have a meme, I save, specifically reserved for basq, just to use if he does his shenanigans, so I love to throw down his threads, just to use it, he knows this. . . .

View attachment 748064

So yes, his threads have gotten a little better. . .
I see it as more of a combination of sheer number and utter triviality.

The compulsion to react to everything said or done by some band member in an obscure group or by some wrestler nobody has heard of -- well, it is all pretty fucking obsessive.

He isn't a bad guy by any means, but he is so much in his own little world that he never considers whether his posts are interesting in any meaningful way or the way that people who HAVE put some efforts into their threads see their own pushed down the list due to the profligate nature of his trivial ones.

Forum List

Back