I understand the opposition to Marjorie Taylor Green

Conservatives got owned by 100+ lies?
It's obvious you don't have the intellectual ability to watch anything not shown on CNN or MSNBC.
Sorry son. I heard some stretching of the accomplishments. Some assertions that can be debated. And he was called on those by several fact checking orgs. But none of what he said was called out as an overt lie.
Which I heard nothing of the sort. Victory laps sure. And we debate those adnauseum.

Republicans got trolled and owned...by an 80 year old man! :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry son. I heard some stretching of the accomplishments. Some assertions that can be debated. And he was called on those by several fact checking orgs. But none of what he said was called out as an overt lie.
Which I heard nothing of the sort. Victory laps sure. And we debate those adnauseum.

Translation...You have the attention span of a live gnat and the IQ of a dead gnat.
There are thousands of videos debunking everything President Dementia said but you couldn't handle the facts.

She's a friggin moron. Not fit to serve in Congress. Has no grasp of policy. Doesn't even make an effort.
The result of the lowest common denominator on the right.

By the way, she looked like a complete idiot..again today. :auiqs.jpg:
Watch the video and get back to us with specific comments about the subject.

Drop your insults, and use your intellect and articulation to explain to us why what she stated in the OP video is complete idiocy.

Personally, I think she was brilliant. Maybe almost as smart as you. We'll see.

Thanks in advance.

Translation...You have the attention span of a live gnat and the IQ of a dead gnat.
There are thousands of videos debunking everything President Dementia said but you couldn't handle the facts.

They are not cult approved.
That's the beauty of the cult mind, nothing is true unless it is cult approved.
You never have to debate anyone.
You dismiss reality with a flick of the wrist and state "not cult approved"

Watch the video and get back to us with specific comments about the subject.

Drop your insults, and use your intellect and articulation to explain to us why what she stated in the OP video is complete idiocy.

Personally, I think she was brilliant. Maybe almost as smart as you. We'll see.

Thanks in advance.

This must be your first encounter with Jack.

What opposition? There are 435 congress people. Why pick on the blonde republican? An easy target for the sissie left?

Here is Congresswoman Luna (R) Florida:

Apparently Mr. Roth "cannot recall" that while an exec at Twitter, he used a private server to communicate with the FBI to collude to violate the free speech rights of American voters.

I guess it happened so often that it was just a blur of collude, censor, collude, censor over and over.

Jim Jordan of course had some questions. This part was unbelievable to me. I have to stop letting myself be surprised at the depth of the DNC/DOJ/FBI corruption.

An FBI agent named Agent Elvis Chan offered to give security clearances to Twitter employees for the 30 days prior to the election so they could be given classified information to use in censoring Americans.

Last edited:
Here is Congresswoman Luna (R) Florida:

Apparently Mr. Roth "cannot recall" that while an exec at Twitter, he used a private server to communicate with the FBI to collude to violate the free speech rights of American voters.

I guess it happened so often that it was just a blur of collude, censor, collude, censor over and over.

These patriots are working very very hard to save the Constitution from demonstrable corruption and illegal activity, and the Left mocks it.

Without the First Amendment, none of the other amendments matter much, as Americans won't be able to say a darn thing about the others.

Thanks, Seymour, for your posts on this subject. It should be of great concern to all Americans.

Jim Jordan of course had some questions. This part was unbelievable to me. I have to stop letting myself be surprised at the depth of the DNC/DOJ/FBI corruption.

An FBI agent named Agent Chan offered to give security clearances to Twitter employees for the 30 days prior to the election so they could be given classified information to use in censoring Americans.

Literally nothing that they do should surprise anyone.

America got fucked by a 78 year old man when he stole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people.

Rather than ask Twitter execs questions, which only gives them an arena in which to demonstrate their well-honed skills at not answering, she starts her questioning by telling them that they are to be silent, just like they silenced her, on her election Twitter account.

Nothing is factually incorrect in any of the five minute statement, and she passionately defends free speech and fair elections.

They're all riled up because they can't leer at pics of Hunter Biden's cahahahahaock on Twitter.

America got fucked by a 78 year old man when he stole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people.

Honestly he probably believes that he won.

Now the people that actually executed the coup should be rounded up and, well, executed.
On live television so others don't get the idea to do it again.

Rather than ask Twitter execs questions, which only gives them an arena in which to demonstrate their well-honed skills at not answering, she starts her questioning by telling them that they are to be silent, just like they silenced her, on her election Twitter account.

Nothing is factually incorrect in any of the five minute statement, and she passionately defends free speech and fair elections.

FodYjnLXEAYofBe

Honestly he probably believes that he won.

Now the people that actually executed the coup should be rounded up and, well, executed.
On live television so others don't get the idea to do it again.
There was a lot of planning to get things in place to create the fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to steal the election. He would have been involved in getting the operation set in motion.

So, what you are saying is that she did not actual question them as she was supposed to.

MTG isn't afraid to throw grenades when democrats tell lies. That is a very good thing. I loved her tirade at the Twitter execs who abused their power to cancel conservatives.

How is it an abuse of power to a private business to make business decisions?

Forum List

Back