I told you all: Should have gone Bernie instead of Biden

Ok so I admit Im getting frustrated. I said vote Bernie. He wouldnt have hurt unions, or womens sports. AND....its day 4 and not a single student loan forgiven. Biden knows these are paid monthly right? So delaying even a week or two means we lose another payment.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was. But it shoulda been Bern

You guys never learn.

She's a kid
And a retard.

As the jobless graduates of basket weaving as a social activity of conscience accumulate Xiden will need to quickly start a war with a universal (M/F/T) draft to kill off enough of them that the rest are too afraid be exhibit even restlessness.

Oh, and to help people accept hyper-inflation. The kind that comes from printing money and throwing it to the sheeple.

Ok so I admit Im getting frustrated. I said vote Bernie. He wouldnt have hurt unions, or womens sports. AND....its day 4 and not a single student loan forgiven. Biden knows these are paid monthly right? So delaying even a week or two means we lose another payment.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was. But it shoulda been Bern

You guys never learn.

She's a kid
And a retard.
Is she a kid? I mean this is a wash, rinse, repeat cycle.

Forum List

Back