I told you all: Should have gone Bernie instead of Biden

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ok so I admit Im getting frustrated. I said vote Bernie. He wouldnt have hurt unions, or womens sports. AND....its day 4 and not a single student loan forgiven. Biden knows these are paid monthly right? So delaying even a week or two means we lose another payment.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was. But it shoulda been Bern

Ok so I admit Im getting frustrated. I said vote Bernie. He wouldnt have hurt unions, or womens sports. AND....its day 4 and not a single student loan forgiven. Biden knows these are paid monthly right? So delaying even a week or two means we lose another payment.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was. But it shoulda been Bern
That ship has forever left the Harbor.

There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Yes voting Cheeto out was worth it no matter who it was.

Was he running, too?

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 9.05.35 PM.png

What gave you the impression that the president can simply wave his hand and absolve you of your student loans obligation?

What gave you the impression that the president can simply wave his hand and absolve you of your student loans obligation?

These Dem mush brains fall for the Dem pull my finger every time. Just like the GA run off voters who fell for Biden's promise of $2,000 for their vote. :auiqs.jpg:

These Dem mush brains fall for the Dem pull my finger every time. Just like the GA run off voters who fell for Biden's promise of $2,000 for their vote. :auiqs.jpg:
That's the problem.

Over and over again.

Somebody started a thread the other day with "How do we get the money out of politics?"

By someone who has been advocating for the Democratic Party no less.

Too soon.

That's the problem.

Over and over again.

Somebody started a thread the other day with "How do we get the money out of politics?"

Too soon.

$30 trillion dollars of debt worth. How many future generations have we screwed over sticking them with our debt?

That's the problem.

Over and over again.

Too soon.

$30 trillion dollars of debt worth. How many future generations have we screwed over sticking them with our debt?

You got a mouse in your pocket?

Someone has to pay the loans off; if not the students, then from new taxes or a tax hike.

Bernie had no hope ever of being chosen as the candidate for a party he refused to join.

Bernie had no hope ever of being chosen as the candidate for a party he refused to join.
Because Bernie knows, and has repeatedly stated, that the Ds are as bad as the Rs.
Bernie always says both parties represent Wall Street.

I laugh
1 note Janie

Stupidity

Not for that reason though.

Fun fact: In Vermont (and many other states) you don't register with a party. You simply register to vote. The state doesn't know or care what your party affiliation is.

Forum List

Back