I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

So you are okay with noncitizens voting. So let's do away with citizenship classes and encouraging people that come here to obtain citizenship. Anyone that gets in gets all the rights as a citizen. Nice.

Damn, it would be much easier to have discussions with you if you could learn to read.

I start with "I do not agree with non-citizens voting." and you reply with "So you are okay with noncitizens voting."

Holy fuck dude, did you even read what I wrote or did you just have your reply already typed out and waiting to paste?
Yeah, I read what you said. You said you do not agree with noncitizens voting, but you're okay with it. You're the problem in this country.

Actually you are wrong, the Constitution covers everyone in the country, not just citizens

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Really? So you believe noncitizens have the right to vote?
Where in the Constitution does it say that?
Exactly. Show us where it says noncitizens can vote.

Educate yourself on what the Constitution is, fuck this is embarrassing to even read. how can you function and be this ignorant.

The Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do, no where does the Constitution say I cannot kill you, so by your stupid, fucked up logic it is legal for me to kill you.

Go finish high school and then come back.
You're a damn idiot.
Actually you are wrong, the Constitution covers everyone in the country, not just citizens

Educate yourself on what the Constitution is, fuck this is embarrassing to even read. how can you function and be this ignorant.

The Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do, no where does the Constitution say I cannot kill you, so by your stupid, fucked up logic it is legal for me to kill you.

You're beyond ignorant. Read the 15th Amendment.

You're a damn idiot.

And? Again...the Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do. The 15th does not change that.
Do you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote?

I do not agree with non-citizens voting. But if a city or municipality wishes to let non-citizens in their jurisdiction vote in local elections I do not think it goes against the constitution
So you are okay with noncitizens voting. So let's do away with citizenship classes and encouraging people that come here to obtain citizenship. Anyone that gets in gets all the rights as a citizen. Nice.

Everyone in the country, whether they live there or are just tourists, has the same rights under the Constitution as citizens. The have the right to due process, and protections from illegal search and seizure the same as citizens.

You obsession with illegals voting is assinine. Illegals don't vote. Only fools and Republicans believe that.

Yeah, I read what you said. You said you do not agree with noncitizens voting, but you're okay with it. You're the problem in this country.

No, you did not read what I said, I never said I was ok with it. Are you stupid or just dishonest? Or maybe both?

I said it is not unconstitutional for them to do so in local elections.

Fuck dude, for real, take some reading classes, maybe go back and get your GED.

You're a damn idiot.

You're a damn idiot.

And? Again...the Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do. The 15th does not change that.

I do not agree with non-citizens voting. But if a city or municipality wishes to let non-citizens in their jurisdiction vote in local elections I do not think it goes against the constitution

Everyone in the country, whether they live there or are just tourists, has the same rights under the Constitution as citizens. The have the right to due process, and protections from illegal search and seizure the same as citizens.

You obsession with illegals voting is assinine. Illegals don't vote. Only fools and Republicans believe that.
If you are here illegally, you should not have the same rights as a citizen. Illegals do vote and you know it. You're the enemy within.

No, you did not read what I said, I never said I was ok with it. Are you stupid or just dishonest? Or maybe both?

Why only allow them to vote in local elections?

Only republicans believe that
So you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote. Then why have citizenship classes?

You're a damn idiot.

If you are here illegally, you should not have the same rights as a citizen. Illegals do vote and you know it. You're the enemy within.
Show us where they vote

So you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote. Then why have citizenship classes?
So WHY do you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote?

You're a damn idiot.

You're a damn idiot.

Illegals do and can vote legally how many times must I correct your propaganda on the left?

And due process for illegals? What about due process for the American citizens Obama killed with out due process?

You're a damn idiot.

Show us where they vote

Don't play obtuse we have numerous times that you also ignore.

Baby steps some are allowed to vote legally locally next step state wide. Just like sanctuary cities became sanctuary states.

Believe what? Explain..

You're a damn idiot.

Show us where they vote

Baby steps some are allowed to vote legally locally next step state wide. Just like sanctuary cities became sanctuary states.

Agree. That's why they call themselves "progressive". Every agenda begins with baby steps and moves towards the goal.

Allowing them to vote in Fed elections would violate federal election laws.

You're a damn idiot.

Show us where they vote

Agree. That's why they call themselves "progressive". Every agenda begins with baby steps and moves towards the goal.

Ends justify the means, facts be damned .

Allowing weed to be legal would violate federal drug laws.

Oh, but those pesky federal election laws can be changed just like the local election laws were changed. You really can play dumb when you need to. You're good at it.

Allowing weed to be legal would violate federal drug laws.

71461955.jpg

Show us where they vote

And those pesky hard working, tax paying majority of American citizens also be damned.

Oh, but those pesky federal election laws can be changed just like the local election laws were changed. You really can play dumb when you need to. You're good at it.

Feel free to change them if you wish. As it stands it is illegal for them to do so.

I can play dumb, you are dumb. That is the difference between us.

At least you quit making up lies about things I never said...that is a start.

Have you given any thought to getting your GED?

Show us where they vote

And those pesky hard working, tax paying majority of American citizens also be damned.

what would you know about hard working, tax paying Americans?

have you ever held a job?

Forum List

Back