I Thought Hillary's Server Wasn't Hacked & No One Got Her E-mails?!

I've known her e-mail was hacked since a bunch of goatfuckers killed Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi. Couldn't prove it until now, but any thinking person knew something was up.

That attack was too well orchestrated, too well planned, targets too well layed-in for a typical goatfucker attack. That takes time. And with them having easy access to her e-mail, Ubercunt gave them all the time they needed.

Ubercunt belongs in prison. But......

So do most dimocrap politicians and a good percentage of their voters

dimocraps are scum

Period.

And, yes. I am filled with hate. A lot of it.

You have no idea.

:lol:

You're also "filled" with bullshit. Tell me more about what you've "known", clown - Hillary's email was never hacked.

You can't possibly know her emails were not hacked. That is just the meme that the left concocted to try and say no harm no foul. You're stinking up the place.

Numerous forensic technicians have said that there's absolutely no evidence that any of her data was compromised.

Is there any reason why I should take the word of anonymous fuckwits on a message board over them?

Hackers don't communicate with each other? They don't have their very own 'underground'?
Right, princess
When this guy posted e-mails between Sydney and Hillary on-line for the world to see he communicated with EVERYONE. As mentioned, he even posted HOW he was able to break their security systems... read the articles / info in the link before saying stupid shit.

He didn't "break any security systems". He guessed passwords and security questions.

They don't have their very own 'underground'?

Right, princess
That they do. They have their own internet. Its crazy lol

A darknet (or dark net) is an overlay network that can only be accessed with specific software, configurations, or authorization, often using non-standard communications protocols and ports. Two typical darknet types are friend-to-friend[1] networks (usually used for file sharing with a peer-to-peer connection)[2] and privacy networks such as Tor.

The reciprocal term for an encrypted darknet is clearnet[3][4][5] or surface web when referring to search engine indexable content.[6]

Numerous forensic technicians have said that there's absolutely no evidence that any of her data was compromised.

Hmmmm....how could you know this since only the FBI has had access to her server and hasn't said a word about their findings yet....other than to give her tech immunity which usually indicates a grand jury is about to be convened?

He didn't "break any security systems". He guessed passwords and security questions.
SERIOUSLY?! What do you call having passwords on your PC and your files?

He didn't break their security, he just by-passed Sydney's passwords and security questions.

:lmao:

HACKING is a crime, one that involves illegally accessing someone else's computer, files, etc, which requires the hacker to break the code / password protection system set-up by the one's whose PCs and Files they are trying to access.

:p

Is there any reason why I should take the word of anonymous fuckwits on a message board over them?

Post a link to those 'technicians' saying that Ubercunt's emails were never hacked.

Post several. Since it very well might cost dimocraps the Presidential Election, I'd say that kind of information should be fairly easy to find. And verifiable.

Meanwhile, the whole FUCKING WORLD knows that her email server was hacked.

Except you, apparently

How do you get by in life? One delusion after another, I suspect.

While you're at it, please explain to us why a dimocrap administration, in the middle of the War on Terror, after being hit in numerous places, by numerous goatfuckers has the resources to dedicate 150 FBI Agents to a non-event?

Because FBI Director Comey is secretly a Republican?

Take your meds. Face reality.

The truth is..... YOu know she's crook and a liar. You know the entire dimocrap scum party is a criminal enterprise and --

You don't care.

You tell yourself that Republicans are worse so you can rationalize your twisted beliefs.

But it's not true. So you have to KEEP lying to yourself. Keep filling yourself with hatred.

It's how you make it through the day.

Me? I hate, despise and detest dimocrap scum with every fiber of my being. But I admit it.

It fuels me.

dimocrap scum don't get elected all by themselves. None of them have ever seized power at the point of a gun.

They've all been elected.

What's that tell you about the people that vote for them?

Yup. There it is.

How could he make anyone "aware" of that by hacking someone else's email? I don't think you're understanding how email works.
Ummm, he was 1st discovered having gotten these e-mails because he posted them on on-line news sites and even explained how he was able to successfully hack into the servers he had.

Yeah, he hacked into Sidney Blumenthal's AOL account by guessing the answer to his security question. Not exactly James Bond stuff. What does that have to do with Hillary's server?

As for why he's being extradited, it's because he also hacked George W. Bush's sister, Colin Powell, and a significant number of other US politicians and American celebrities.
Yup, no telling how much he could have had access to. Some of the e-mails sent to Sydney from Hillary, for example, reportedly contained classified info.

Actually, we know exactly what he had access to. Do you have a link to this "report"?

Being a hack, does that make one a hacker?

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany

Hillary Clinton's private email server containing tens of thousands of messages from her tenure as secretary of state — including more than 400 now considered classified —was the subject of hacking attempts from China, South Korea and Germany after she stepped down in 2013, according to Congressional investigators.

The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee has found evidence of attempted intrusions into Clinton's server in 2013 and 2014, according to a letterChairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) sent Monday to a Florida-based security firm tasked with protecting the hardware.

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security, identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

The Associated Press first reported the news.

Read more: Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

SERIOUSLY?! What do you call having passwords on your PC and your files?

He didn't break their security, he just by-passed Sydney's passwords and security questions.

:lmao:

HACKING is a crime, one that involves illegally accessing someone else's computer, files, etc, which requires the hacker to break the code / password protection system set-up by the one's whose PCs and Files they are trying to access.

:p

Guessing someone's password isn't "breaking" a security system, just like picking a lock isn't "breaking" that lock.

Post a link to those 'technicians' saying that Ubercunt's emails were never hacked.

Post several. Since it very well might cost dimocraps the Presidential Election, I'd say that kind of information should be fairly easy to find. And verifiable.

Meanwhile, the whole FUCKING WORLD knows that her email server was hacked.

Except you, apparently

How do you get by in life? One delusion after another, I suspect.

While you're at it, please explain to us why a dimocrap administration, in the middle of the War on Terror, after being hit in numerous places, by numerous goatfuckers has the resources to dedicate 150 FBI Agents to a non-event?

Because FBI Director Comey is secretly a Republican?

Take your meds. Face reality.

The truth is..... YOu know she's crook and a liar. You know the entire dimocrap scum party is a criminal enterprise and --

You don't care.

You tell yourself that Republicans are worse so you can rationalize your twisted beliefs.

But it's not true. So you have to KEEP lying to yourself. Keep filling yourself with hatred.

It's how you make it through the day.

Me? I hate, despise and detest dimocrap scum with every fiber of my being. But I admit it.

It fuels me.

dimocrap scum don't get elected all by themselves. None of them have ever seized power at the point of a gun.

They've all been elected.

What's that tell you about the people that vote for them?

Yup. There it is.

:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, rage boy.

Guessing someone's password isn't "breaking" a security system, just like picking a lock isn't "breaking" that lock.

Now you've gone from absurd to pathetic.

The bitch's email server was hacked. Period.

I can't believe you're wasting your time trying to deny it. Everybody knows it was hacked. Everybody. Not just Sidney's, hers and her assistants.

You're making yourself look more uninformed with every post.

How could he make anyone "aware" of that by hacking someone else's email? I don't think you're understanding how email works.
Ummm, he was 1st discovered having gotten these e-mails because he posted them on on-line news sites and even explained how he was able to successfully hack into the servers he had.

Yeah, he hacked into Sidney Blumenthal's AOL account by guessing the answer to his security question. Not exactly James Bond stuff. What does that have to do with Hillary's server?

As for why he's being extradited, it's because he also hacked George W. Bush's sister, Colin Powell, and a significant number of other US politicians and American celebrities.
Yup, no telling how much he could have had access to. Some of the e-mails sent to Sydney from Hillary, for example, reportedly contained classified info.

Actually, we know exactly what he had access to. Do you have a link to this "report"?

Hillary Clinton's private email server containing tens of thousands of messages from her tenure as secretary of state — including more than 400 now considered classified —was the subject of hacking attempts from China, South Korea and Germany after she stepped down in 2013, according to Congressional investigators.

The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee has found evidence of attempted intrusions into Clinton's server in 2013 and 2014, according to a letterChairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) sent Monday to a Florida-based security firm tasked with protecting the hardware.

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security, identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says.

You should read your links, rather than just the headlines.

Clinton got phishing emails. Guess what? I get them too. Everyone does.

If that's what you consider a "hacking attempt", I don't know what to tell you.

Thank you. Mr. Clinton, for that definition of 'is'.
(Picking that lock is still by-passing security...)

I've known her e-mail was hacked since a bunch of goatfuckers killed Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi. Couldn't prove it until now, but any thinking person knew something was up.

That attack was too well orchestrated, too well planned, targets too well layed-in for a typical goatfucker attack. That takes time. And with them having easy access to her e-mail, Ubercunt gave them all the time they needed.

dimocraps are scum

Period.

You have no idea.

You're also "filled" with bullshit. Tell me more about what you've "known", clown - Hillary's email was never hacked.
And you know this absolutely how? The best hacks are the ones that aren't discovered until it's too late. It would be trivial for a good hacker to break into a lightly secured personal server (the company that maintained it didn't have clearance to handle classified information) and leave no trace that he was there.

Now you've gone from absurd to pathetic.

The bitch's email server was hacked. Period.

I can't believe you're wasting your time trying to deny it. Everybody knows it was hacked. Everybody. Not just Sidney's, hers and her assistants.

You're making yourself look more uninformed with every post.

:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever you need to believe to help you sleep at night, rage boy.

I really love it when your type does this. Really, i love it.

From the article:

The attempted intrusions reported late Wednesday by AP were more direct attempts from abroad to gain unauthorized access to Clinton's server and did not rely on email messages. However, it is unclear whether they represented a concerted effort by one or more foreign intelligence services to access Clinton's data or if the efforts were part of the far more commonplace hacking on the internet.

Hack that.

dimocraps are scum

Period.

You have no idea.

And you know this absolutely how? The best hacks are the ones that aren't discovered until it's too late. It would be trivial for a good hacker to break into a lightly secured personal server (the company that maintained it didn't have clearance to handle classified information) and leave no trace that he was there.

:lol::lol:

So now you're IT expert?

From the article:

The attempted intrusions reported late Wednesday by AP were more direct attempts from abroad to gain unauthorized access to Clinton's server and did not rely on email messages. However, it is unclear whether they represented a concerted effort by one or more foreign intelligence services to access Clinton's data or if the efforts were part of the far more commonplace hacking on the internet.

Hack that.

See highlights.

From the article:

Hack that.

See highlights.

the bolded words proves that YOU can't know if her emails were hacked or not and by whom. That is the point.

Wrong again.

From the article:

Hack that.

"Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany

The contractor, SECNAP Network Security, identified the attacks, but according to internal emails cited and briefly quoted in the Johnson letter, Clinton's sever may have lacked a threat-detection program for three months, Johnson says."

BRAVO! :clap:

Forum List

Back