I think Wray is going to be a problem for Democrats.

Laughing.....so its irrefutable evidence, until I ask even the simplest questions about your claims.

You claimed that the 'Chicoms' paid Biden's grandchildren for nothing.

Show us, don't tell us.

Smiling.....or you could keep giving us excuses why you can't.
You want him to produce Biden's private financial records? :cuckoo:

Wray personally shut off the investigation into the treasonous completely sold out Biden crime family in 2017, and that's coming out in the House now...
We dont know that. It might seem that way, it might even be the case, but we dont know that. It wouldnt make much sense for Wray to help the Bidens in any way. Wray is a republican and Biden is a complete fucking retard, so i cant see the connection.

Its not for money either. Wray had just signed a 10 year contract with a law firm that was worth $90,000,000 (aka $9,000,000 per year). He gave that up to be the FBI Director.

Last edited:
Ive said it a hundred times. That changes instantly in 2024 when the GOP takes back the White House.

What you miss in your thinking is the involvement of members of Congress both republican and democrat in FBI/DOJ corruption.

I don't think so. If Wray had refused to show them the doc, that would be a problem. But he did show them, providing them with all the information they need for the investigation, letting them view the docs in a congressional conference room.

Comer's investigation is fully satisfied.

Comer wants the FBI to *release* the docs not to forward his investigation.....but so that the committee can vote to release it to the public.
This, I think, is the real answer, and it is disturbing the degree this particular Congress will go to pursue political vendettas with no regard to protecting the confidentiality of material or sources. That is putting partisan politics over country.

They arent allowed to blast it over the media. Are you suggesting that they break the rules? Doing that could harm the investigation. It could out the source.
They’ve been known to selectively leak (both Dems and Pubs). The goal of the investigation isn’t to chase down unsubstantiated rumors, it is to get as much political capital from it and get revenge for everything they feel “wronged” Trump. It is just more grievance politics.

There is a misconception that FBI Director Wray is protecting Biden, but that isnt true. Wray is protecting the FBI, which just so happens to work in Biden's favor, at the moment.

By all reports, when Wray was put in charge of the FBI, he cleaned house and changed rules and guidelines to ensure that the FBI wouldnt be politicized in the future. I suspect that he found out about this Biden document as well and maybe he also found out that it was in fact buried. That would explain why he wont give up the information concerning that case. If the public finds out that the FBI buried this, it will be the straw that broke the camels back. It would end the FBI. Wray doesnt want that. His loyalty is to that organization first and foremost.

The severely damaged reputation of the FBI is a problem for democrats because, the only possible way he could turn the FBI's reputation around is by indicting and convicting the Biden's. There is literally no other way to do it. Wray is a lifelong republican, so he has zero reason to be loyal to Biden. This is very bad news for Dems.
Is this satire?

Wray can "indict and convict" by building a good case for the DOJ.
The DoJ can’t indict Biden either.

If there were an actual legitimate investigation into Biden, it would require a special counsel and that would be public.

"Obtained by CNN?" Gee, I wonder from whom they "obtained" it. No, I don't.

This is certainly a new policy. They leaked like a bucket made of Swiss cheese when they were investigating Trump. You just showed an example of another convenient leak. So I guess it is not a new policy, but an ad hoc decision to protect Biden.

No. It is not a new policy. It is a long established one. Comey violated it multiple times, the most stark example being announcing they were reopening an investigation on Hilary Clinton shortly before Election Day, and then closing it again. Comey departed from usual procedures in many ways.

You want them to make public a report that is completely unverified so it can …what? Feed the political machine and become the latest conspiracy theory? Investigations are not done in the court of public opinion, but that is precisely what you guys want. You want unsubstantiated rumor ahead of any actual findings, because it can then be used politically. The desire for it is political.

Should unverified claims be released to the public?

Look at the reputational damage done by leaks over the years.

Everyone who wants to know about the Biden family corruption already knows generally what the FD-1023 says by now. Withholding it will only lead people to speculate that it is worse than it is. Unless, what it says reveals a level of corruption too great to be exagerated, even in the imagination.

We dont know that. It might seem that way, it might even be the case, but we dont know that. It wouldnt make much sense for Wray to help the Bidens in any way. Wray is a republican and Biden is a complete fucking retard, so i cant see the connection.

Its not for money either. Wray had just signed a 10 year contract with a law firm that was worth $90,000,000 (aka $9,000,000 per year). He gave that up to be the FBI Director.

Because he is making a lot more money as FBI Director and is passionate about protecting Zionist Fascism from being exposed for what it has done...

Example of why we cannot share a nation with these people.

Party over everything--over rule of law, over Constitution. The bootlickers will demand they lick boots no matter what principles it violates.

it's over
The definition of today’s Republican Party unfortunately.

No. It is not a new policy. It is a long established one. Comey violated it multiple times, the most stark example being announcing they were reopening an investigation on Hilary Clinton shortly before Election Day, and then closing it again. Comey departed from usual procedures in many ways.
Yes, and Wray and/or his subordinates continued to violate it after Trump fired Comey for his treatment of Hillary upon the recommendation of the acting Attorney General. He did that in an attempt to not look bad for doing nothing about all of Hillary's crimes. It didn't work. It only made him look worse to list her crimes and them make lame excuses for not prosecuting them.

When the written policy says one thing, but the actions of both leader and rank and file are completely different, it is the actions that tell us the policy, not what is public. Since 2016, the FBI actual policy has been to put out as much damaging information on Trump as possible, but to never indict, thus depriving him of a day in court to subpoena witness and have discovery of evidence.

I'm guessing that Schiff's constant repetition of the claim that he "has seen more than circumstantial evidence" of Trump colluding with Russia is based on something the FBI showed him, something faked or altered in some way. Either that, or Schiff is just outright lying.

Which do you think it is?

They leaked like a sieve during the long years of Operation Crossfire-Hurricane and the other "investigations" that were part of the unofficial Operation Get Trump that is ongoing today. They selectively leaked information that harmed Trump, or helped the FBI not look bad, but somehow managed to keep all information harmful to Democrats hidden.

Skylar showed us two paragraphs from a letter that was leaked to CNN just this weak. It is a self-serving document meant to give the FBI's excuse for not releasing the form without having to do it officially.
You want them to make public a report that is completely unverified so it can …what? Feed the political machine and become the latest conspiracy theory? Investigations are not done in the court of public opinion, but that is precisely what you guys want. You want unsubstantiated rumor ahead of any actual findings, because it can then be used politically. The desire for it is political.
The report belongs to the public. It was completed by a government employee, on government time, using government equipment. Absent a very good reason, like it being legitimately classified, it should be released. That is transparency.

How else will we judge whether our law enforcement agencies are fulfilling their duty to investigate crimes? Just trust them? 911 calls are available under FOIA, whether the claims in them are proven or not. There is no reason why that form should not be also.

Should unverified claims be released to the public?

Look at the reputational damage done by leaks over the years.
Yes, all the leaks being in favor of the Democrats or the agencies doing the leaking. If there was a way for there to be no more leaks, you would have a point. But, by arguing in favor of the status quo, you argue in favor of one-way leaks continuing.

And…? Should it be? If so, why?
He should have shown everyone in Congress in theory, UNLESS Wray IS trying to get Biden and he is legitelimately scared that it would ruin the investigation. The latter is possible.

The DoJ can’t indict Biden either.

If there were an actual legitimate investigation into Biden, it would require a special counsel and that would be public.
I agree. Comer was asked if he planned on recommending charges to the DOJ, but he avoided the question. Im certain they are waiting to see what happens in 2024.

I agree. Comer was asked if he planned on recommending charges to the DOJ, but he avoided the question. Im certain they are waiting to see what happens in 2024.
Comer doesn’t strike me as the brightest bulb. He avoid questions that get to whether they see anything that’s actually illegal because they don’t see anything that’s actually illegal.

Comer is engaging in politics and narrative building. Not law enforcement.

Forum List

Back