Biden coup.
1653873963210.png

From the official interim report to the Wisconsin State Legislature

Page 13 - Dominion system connected to the internet on election night

Page 14 - ESS system connected to the internet on election night

Page 70 - OMG

Biden coup.
View attachment 651650

They used the same PINGS to round up a lot of the 1/6 set up.Pings are Pings. These drop off boxes were a joke.....81 million

Page 70 - OMG

Biden coup.
View attachment 651650

Imagine that, Dominion Servers were PROVEN to be connected to the internet in both the Wisconsin and Arizona elections. Kind of makes one suspect that the Dominion Servers were tampered with in every swing state. No need to tamper in solid red/blue states, right?

Page 70 - OMG

Biden coup.
View attachment 651650

That is pretty interesting. Opened link, followed that to report sent to the state assembly March 22, this year. Where has it been? I don't do Twitter. Is that a today post? If not, how did you find it? Page 70 the only mention of that irregularity? Was the breach info going out. Or was the breach inbound hack that killed that voting machine?

That is pretty interesting. Opened link, followed that to report sent to the state assembly March 22, this year. Where has it been? I don't do Twitter. Is that a today post? If not, how did you find it? Page 70 the only mention of that irregularity? Was the breach info going out. Or was the breach inbound hack that killed that voting machine?

There's a date and time stamp at the bottom of the tweet.

Page 70 - OMG

Biden coup.
View attachment 651650

12008-thumbs-up-icon.png

As I've said since these questions were first raised, it would take at least two years for all of these investigations to really turn up anything and by the time any criminal charges could be filed most likely the statute of limitations will have expired in most of them.

Secure the damned vote, paper ballots, "Real ID" compliant ID and with biometric verification.

No more no excuse mail in or absentee voting period.

No more ballot harvesting period.

No more drop boxes period.

A specially trained sworn elections officer present at every voting and counting location and audio/video recording of every ballot counted.

No more bullshit, no more excuses, we can do this.

Anyone can open the Twitter page and get the links.

1653891339342.png

Can a Biden cheerleader tell us why voting machines had WiFi hookups with unauthorized people or why voting machines were illegally hooked up to the internet and hacked?

Can a Biden cheerleader tell us why voting machines had WiFi hookups with unauthorized people or why voting machines were illegally hooked up to the internet and hacked?
Good question. Convenience, I imagine. Sometime convenience isn't convenient or secure in the long run.

Hmmmm....

Too bad these states always purposely hire partisan hacks as their so call investigators..... If they had a bipartisan investigation, searching for fraud, it would be more believable if any were found....

My understanding is they transferred their vote tallies after they were finished with each precinct to Central county command. It was suppose to be a closed system.

Regardless, even if someone got in and changed the transferred results, it would be caught in the checks and balances when the precinct count, did not match the County tally. It would also be caught in a hand recount.

Forum List

Back