I Think We Need To Create "Black Parking Only" Spots

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses - we do not go to war nor do we pledge allegiance to any human government. We did not heil Hitler nor join his armies nor espouse his racism - many of us died in concentration camps for our loyalty to Jesus Christ who taught us to love our enemies - Matthew 5:44

It is counterfeit Christians (Christendom)
Interesting, then, that your Christian sect apparently has no qualms about throwing sticks, stones, and mud at other Christian denominations.

Those of my religion do not have any racial or nationalistic prejudice - we are all united under one government - the kingdom of God with Jesus Christ as anointed King.

Historically, that hasn't always been the case.

True of those of Christendom and other religions.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses - we do not go to war nor do we pledge allegiance to any human government. We did not heil Hitler nor join his armies nor espouse his racism - many of us died in concentration camps for our loyalty to Jesus Christ who taught us to love our enemies - Matthew 5:44

It is counterfeit Christians (Christendom) who have the most violent history of any group. They heiled Hitler, joined the Nazi party and Hitler's army and prayed to God for victory over those of the same religion on the other side of World War II.
... many of us died in concentration camps for our loyalty to Jesus Christ who taught us to love our enemies -
have you brought justice to the crucifiers they wrote the book you quote hard to see how you are not one of them - never heard of jw in concentration camps.

Forum List

Back