I think us lowly Mods

Should be able to rep as much as we can. I've been trying to rep about 10 of you this morning, but the mean old USMB Software won't let me. :(

What do you all think?

Don't change it....somebody will abuse it.

Usually I don't rep my quota anyway. I wonder if I could stockpile reps like rollover mins. Save em up and just blow my whole wad in one day.

Hey I like this idea. Some days I am so busy with other things that I don't have much time to spend here, but some days I can really get involved in two or three active discussions and a lot of comments deserve rep.

Let's just make it so you can roll over your unused rep to be used later. :)

Should be able to rep as much as we can. I've been trying to rep about 10 of you this morning, but the mean old USMB Software won't let me. :(

What do you all think?

Usually I don't rep my quota anyway. I wonder if I could stockpile reps like rollover mins. Save em up and just blow my whole wad in one day.

Hey I like this idea. Some days I am so busy with other things that I don't have much time to spend here, but some days I can really get involved in two or three active discussions and a lot of comments deserve rep.

This ain't Burger King - you don't get it your way. :lol:

This ain't Burger King - you don't get it your way. :lol:

Well hecky darn. This is the piss and moan thread, huh?

Forum List

Back