I think the old Nazi Soldiers were true Gentlemen

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I like the movie Inglorious Basterds and I like the war heroe Frederick Zoller, he is a true Gentleman

I replaced his face with my face in the video, with a app, it is called reface, you can download it from google playstore.

I like the movie Inglorious Basterds and I like the war heroe Frederick Zoller, he is a true Gentleman

I replaced his face with my face in the video, with a app, it is called reface, you can download it from google playstore.

How can an fictional character be a "war hero"?

How can an fictional character be a "war hero"?

John_Wayne_Longest_Day.jpg

Mort, how about you use this app and give us some Joe Biden? He's a fictional hero. Show us the one where he beat the hell out of Corn Pop.

I think the old Nazi Soldiers were true Gentlemen​

You should do some more reading on WWII

---German soldiers used to brand the bodies of captured partisan women – and other women as well – with the words "Whore for Hitler's troops" and rape them.---

---Susan Brownmiller argues that rape played a pivotal role in the Nazis' aim to conquer and destroy people they considered inferior, such as Jews, Russians, and Poles.---

Normally I would see your Topic as a very poorly presented one but from a deranged Nazi or a village idiot .
However , I suspect your stupidity comes from a poor education rather than anything else .

Of course many Nazis were gentlemen -- as the term is usually used .
BUT that reflects a CODE OF MANNERS AND COURTESIES . AND HAS NOTHING TO NECESSARILY DO WITH A PERSON'S UNDERLYING ATTITUDES ,MOTIVATIONS AND LIFE PHILOSOPHY .
So a good Nazi might chat to you amicably and over tea and biscuits before shooting you in your testicles , then apologise for pain and suffering before blowing your brains out .
Gentlemany behaviour .
Grow up .

You should do some more reading on WWII

---German soldiers used to brand the bodies of captured partisan women – and other women as well – with the words "Whore for Hitler's troops" and rape them.---

---Susan Brownmiller argues that rape played a pivotal role in the Nazis' aim to conquer and destroy people they considered inferior, such as Jews, Russians, and Poles.---

Most of that stuff is not true.

how much of it would have to be true to impress you?
There should be evidence. And there is a difference to make between the ordinary soldier of the Wehrmacht (which had a very low crime rate) and bodies directly controlled by the Nazi regime, such as the SD, which was responsible for most atrocities. Some atrocities are outright made up, however.

There should be evidence. And there is a difference to make between the ordinary soldier of the Wehrmacht (which had a very low crime rate) and bodies directly controlled by the Nazi regime, such as the SD, which was responsible for most atrocities. Some atrocities are outright made up, however.
and SOMEHOW you assert "MOST of the stuff is made up....." you have no evidence for
your statement

and SOMEHOW you assert "MOST of the stuff is made up....." you have no evidence for
your statement
Take this image for example:

It actually doesn´t look like the woman has been targeted by the German infantrymen. The civilians to the right clearly try to take cover from fire from the right and the German soldiers came to their aid. They were risking their lives to defend those civilians and anyone who tries to make a German war crime out of that is just a filthy cockroach that should be treadled.

Take this image for example:

It actually doesn´t look like the woman has been targeted by the German infantrymen. The civilians to the right clearly try to take cover from fire from the right and the German soldiers came to their aid. They were risking their lives to defend those civilians and anyone who tries to make a German war crime out of that is just a filthy cockroach that should be treadled.
I can't make anything out of the picture----the inscription on the back alluding to
"JEWISH ACTION" is more than enough----there was lots of nazi "JEWISH ACTION"
in Ukraine

I can't make anything out of the picture----the inscription on the back alluding to
"JEWISH ACTION" is more than enough----there was lots of nazi "JEWISH ACTION"
in Ukraine
BS. Don´t you know that Jews even joined the Wehrmacht? They were protected from being deported by the Nazis.

There is really no point in criminalizing the Wehrmacht.

BS. Don´t you know that Jews even joined the Wehrmacht? They were protected from being deported by the Nazis.

There is really no point in criminalizing the Wehrmacht.
your answer is meaningless -----"jewish action" in Ukraine in the era of
World War II ----did not mean ---an invitation to lunch

Who wrote it, does it prove anything? The picture evidently shows some civilians that tried to flee a combat situation and ran into another.
not evident to me. The people with the big rifles are civilians? shooting ducks?

not evident to me. The people with the big rifles are civilians? shooting ducks?
They are so close to the woman that aiming is totally unnecessary. A close view does not show they are targeting the civilians. The civilians to the right are not running away in panic, they are taking cover from fire from the other direction. The Germans aim at the source of fire.

Forum List

Back