I think the leftwing and the rightwing are in denial about Islam but for different reasons

Do you just assume that because he's Mexican because you're that much of a idiot or do you have proof of this?

Of course, either way it wouldn't matter. The evidence of rightwing terrorism among citizens of this country are well documented.
He's an ILLEGAL from South of the border but not Mexico. I forget where. Point is you're just a dumbass making wild ASSumptions AGAIN
Well if you want to pretend rightwing terror isn't problem in this country that's up to you. The rest of us adults have to figure out what to do about it.
You're a dumbfuck and I destroyed your stupid fucking narrative. He was an ILLEGAL and the only American terrorism we're seeing right now is from unhinged leftist nutbags like YOU.
Oh so the white supremacist who killed two guys defending a teenage girl in the hijab on the train was just doing his patriotic duty huh?
That isn't terrorism it's murder.

Dumbass
Okay so how would you define terrorism then? I'd be psyched to read it.

He's an ILLEGAL from South of the border but not Mexico. I forget where. Point is you're just a dumbass making wild ASSumptions AGAIN
Well if you want to pretend rightwing terror isn't problem in this country that's up to you. The rest of us adults have to figure out what to do about it.
You're a dumbfuck and I destroyed your stupid fucking narrative. He was an ILLEGAL and the only American terrorism we're seeing right now is from unhinged leftist nutbags like YOU.
Oh so the white supremacist who killed two guys defending a teenage girl in the hijab on the train was just doing his patriotic duty huh?

Dumbass
An attempt to impact or facilitate a political outcome.

Being a racist douchebag is not a political statement.

Dumbass
An attempt to impact or facilitate a political outcome.

Being a racist douchebag is not a political statement.
Lol a political outcome? Like when he tried to attack the girl in the hijab?

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a Muslim.
Bullshit.

The biggest terrorists live in DC.

How in the hell do you think ISIS gets their weapons and funding?
That stopped when we replaced obama.
Bullshit.

The Deep State went with Trump b/c it felt it could control the story easier. The machine is still completely in control.

Why the hell do you think Hillary Clinton didn't say anything even though she received more popular votes in the election?
You are so stupid if you EVER thought Trump would do anything to improve this nation as a whole.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a Muslim.
Bullshit.

The biggest terrorists live in DC.

How in the hell do you think ISIS gets their weapons and funding?
That stopped when we replaced obama.
Bullshit.

The Deep State went with Trump b/c it felt it could control the story easier. The machine is still completely in control.

Why the hell do you think Hillary Clinton didn't say anything even though she received more popular votes in the election?
You are so stupid if you EVER thought Trump would do anything to improve this nation as a whole.
I never thought Trump or Clinton would do anything to make life better for anyone. You didn't actually believe they would, did you?

While we fight each other the owner class write bills, push policy that helps them self's & further diminish our power.

Forum List

Back