I think the Dems are desperately looking for new VP before they force Biden out

obozo was explaining why he never gave Biden anything complicated to handle as VP.
Bullshit, he was talking about elections. As a Vice President Biden oversaw implementation of Obama's biggest projects, including overseeing Stimulus implementation.

Barack Obama voiced concerns about Joe Biden’s presidential candidacy

Dems are caught in their own dirty trick. They selected a thoroughly incompetent V.P. to make Biden look good but Biden looks so freaking bad that they (and America) are stuck with the old crooked dude for the duration.

Democrats are virtually guaranteeing that the Democratic Party will lose control of Congress in November.

Republicans are responsible for the overturning of Roe vs, Wade, thus approving the government's control of a woman's health when a pregnancy is involved.

Republicans are responsible for the attempted overthrow of our elected government.

Republicans will not allow meaningful gun control measures, thus causing rampant crime in our cities and shooting massacres.

Republicans will not allow a ban on assault rifles, the type of weapon used in the massacres in Buffalo, Uvalde, Highland Park.

Who do Democrats blame? The Democratic President, of course, thus assuring a Republican victory in the fall.

The Times reports, "President Biden is facing an alarming level of doubt from inside his own party, with 64 percent of Democratic voters saying they would prefer a new standard-bearer in the 2024 presidential campaign, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll, as voters nationwide have soured on his leadership, giving him a meager 33 percent job-approval rating."

The President has very little control over the economy, and inflation is caused by the pandemic, supply problems, natural consequence of full employment and prosperity, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Who do Democrats blame? The Democratic President, of course.

The Times resumes, "Widespread concerns about the economy and inflation have helped turn the national mood decidedly dark, both on Mr. Biden and the trajectory of the [Democratically controlled] nation."

This is reminiscent of the 2016 Presidential election. Young Democratic voters were depressed that their boy, Bernie Sanders, did not get the Democratic nod, and they turned their anger on the Democratic Party. They voted in large enough numbers for Trump in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to give Trump the Presidency.

Now Democrats are doing their best to do it all over again in 2022. Go figure.

Again. Dan Quayle. Sarah Palin. George W. Bush.

Are you really arguing ANY of them were competent?
Sarah Palin was never VP, nor was GWB.

Contrary to your previous statement,, Palin did a very good job as a Governor of Alaska. Dan Quayle was a very popular Senator from Indiana.

I fault your general ignorance for your uninformed opinions.

Sarah Palin was never VP, nor was GWB.

Contrary to your previous statement,, Palin did a very good job as a Governor of Alaska. Dan Quayle was a very popular Senator from Indiana.

I fault your general ignorance for your uninformed opinions.

GWB was selected by the GOP establishment despite being dumber than a box of rocks.

Palin was nominated to be VP, but lost. So you can't complain that Harris is unqualified when you all tried your darnedest to put Palin in the same job next to a guy who probably wouldn't have lived out his term.

And, no she didn't do a particularly good job as governor. She didn't even finish one term.

So if you are going to compare Quayle and Harris, Harris was a popular senator from California. (I also think Quayle gets kind of a bad rap, because he isn't as stupid as Bush, Trump and Palin).

Democrats are virtually guaranteeing that the Democratic Party will lose control of Congress in November.

Republicans are responsible for the overturning of Roe vs, Wade, thus approving the government's control of a woman's health when a pregnancy is involved.

Republicans are responsible for the attempted overthrow of our elected government.

Republicans will not allow meaningful gun control measures, thus causing rampant crime in our cities and shooting massacres.

Republicans will not allow a ban on assault rifles, the type of weapon used in the massacres in Buffalo, Uvalde, Highland Park.

Who do Democrats blame? The Democratic President, of course, thus assuring a Republican victory in the fall.

The Times reports, "President Biden is facing an alarming level of doubt from inside his own party, with 64 percent of Democratic voters saying they would prefer a new standard-bearer in the 2024 presidential campaign, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll, as voters nationwide have soured on his leadership, giving him a meager 33 percent job-approval rating."

The President has very little control over the economy, and inflation is caused by the pandemic, supply problems, natural consequence of full employment and prosperity, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Who do Democrats blame? The Democratic President, of course.

The Times resumes, "Widespread concerns about the economy and inflation have helped turn the national mood decidedly dark, both on Mr. Biden and the trajectory of the [Democratically controlled] nation."

This is reminiscent of the 2016 Presidential election. Young Democratic voters were depressed that their boy, Bernie Sanders, did not get the Democratic nod, and they turned their anger on the Democratic Party. They voted in large enough numbers for Trump in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to give Trump the Presidency.

Now Democrats are doing their best to do it all over again in 2022. Go figure.

Yawn, you heard the same kind of shit in 1994 and 2010 about Clinton and Obama.

The GOP will take Congress, not because they are suddenly popular.. but because they've gerrymandered a bunch of districts to favor them.

Then they will do exactly what they did in 1995 and 2011- push a bunch of unpopular, dumb bills that Biden will veto, and Biden will suddenly become very popular when folks realize that he's the only thing standing between them and the crazy.

And this is the flaw in our system. Only about 40 seats are really competitive, and 63% of Americans can't even name their representative.

The only fly in the ointment is that because of his age, it's not likely Biden can run for a second term. The Democrats do need a plan B.

Bullshit, he was talking about elections. As a Vice President Biden oversaw implementation of Obama's biggest projects, including overseeing Stimulus implementation.

Barack Obama voiced concerns about Joe Biden’s presidential candidacy

more lies, he made that comment long before Biden ran for president. he was explaining why he never gave him anything complicated to do as VP.

more lies, he made that comment long before Biden ran for president. he was explaining why he never gave him anything complicated to do as VP.

I gave you the link supporting what I said, what did you give me?

How fucked in the head do you have to be to think that anyone will actually take your baseless word for it?

You fools have ZERO awareness, can't make an argument worth a damn if your life depended on it.

Last edited:
Did anyone of them finish at the bottom? Tulsi Gabbard took Harris to task and didn’t have the legacy of owning Black Slaves.
Wow, Bush, Kemp, Biden et al. owned slaves?

Cool, I thought that was illegal, or at least out of fashion.

I voted for Trump twice, but I do not think he should run again in 2024 for many reasons. If we run DeSantis or even other candidates, we could wipe the floor with Biden. Wouldn't even be a contest.

Also--I'm unsure about whether the Dems plan to tee up someone new after the midterms or just "run out the clock". I can see either scenario to be honest.
It's an odd situation, because if Trump DOES run, a lot of us will vote for him enthusiastically just to stick our thumbs in Dems' eyes because of all their insults at us day and night. Whatever they hate, that's what we'll try to bring them. Trump knows this and so may declare early to sew up the race against DeSantis et al.

I gave you the link supporting what I said, what did you give me?

How fucked in the head do you have to be to think that anyone will actually take your baseless word for it?

You fools have ZERO awareness, can't make an argument worth a damn if your life depended on it.
your cite was a false context created by the left wing media to try to protect ole senile joey and his mentor the great kenyan messiah obozo the first.

your cite was a false context created by the left wing media to try to protect ole senile joey and his mentor the great kenyan messiah obozo the first.
What do you cite? Yourself?

Do you propose I just belive whatever some ignnorant rightwinger like yourself asserts?

They can’t risk having a total imbecile in as president when she was selected due to skin color and gender. It would show, on a daily basis, why the Democrats’ identity politics nonsense is so damaging.

I predict that the cackling one will never be president, or, if she is, it will be for a few months until she’s 25th.
You're most likely right. Today, Gavin Newsome was seen hangng around the WH. I wonder if he will replace Madam Gigglebox.

Regardless of the roles she has been selected to or handed, Harris lacks personal accountability and is too dependent on her protected status to lead effectively.
Yep. Harris is the Headless Horsewoman of the Deep state. So far, all her "czar" assignments have gone into dereliction of duty phase.

Forum List

Back