I think the Cargo ship intentionally crashed into the Baltimore Bridge, i have proof by the video.

These are things real American leaders do. Unlike that worthless POS who's been squatting in the White House the last 3-1/2 years.

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller​

"Former President Donald Trump plans to attend the wake of late New York Police Department Officer Jonathan Diller, who was killed this week during a traffic stop.

Diller was fatally shot while approaching an illegally parked vehicle. The alleged shooter, Guy Rivera, refused to leave the vehicle on Diller's orders and shot him, the Associated Press reported, citing police. Rivera has multiple prior arrests, a point Trump highlighted when expressing condolences for the family in a Truth Social post.

The wake is slated for Thursday in Long Island.

"President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death," campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said.

Diller was the first NYPD officer killed in two years.

"Our heartfelt prayers go out to the family of highly decorated NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, whose life was taken by a murderous career criminal yesterday during a traffic stop in Queens," Trump posted Tuesday. "The 'thug' in question has 21 prior arrests and just recently got out of prison - he NEVER should have been let back out on the streets. To Officer Diller’s family, and all of the other brave men and women of law enforcement who put your lives on the line every day, we love you, we appreciate you, and we will always stand with you!"

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller
Will he call him a sucker and a loser?

Seriously?
You think the guy who buried his ex, the mother of his kids, on a golf course for a tax break has the capability to consider anyone but himself?
View attachment 923693
No I don’t I have no illusions that this is anything other than a photo op. I just hope he can keep His mouth shut long enough for the service. Its really up to the family of they want him there it’s there choice if they don’t then they should tell whoever is at the door don’t let him in

We're from the gubmint and we're here to help!
A classic Reagan quote. Though this is still too early to place blame and/or incompetence.

Have I stated before how much I miss this man? If I were Trump I would just take his quotes, attribute them to Reagan and use them often..

Reagan:"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. " You tell me that this new generation of voters wouldn't eat these words up.

RIP Gipper.

Somebody or something cut off the black box that was supposed to record actions on gauges and headings, so it looks like the accident was intentional.

Sabotage.

They still have video and audio evidence of what happened, but the cause of the power loss and the actions in the pilot house have been lost because the monitoring was cut off roughly 2 mins before the ship's crew started losing control.

Expect a lot of sabotage in America till after we can get rid of Biden?Obama.

I predicted something like this would happen last week and right on cue, it happened.

This will be explained away as an innocent accident, but it just happened to have massive consequences to our economy.

Expect shortages and higher prices everywhere as a result.

This was the anticipated BLACK SWAN event and you watch what is going to happen next :dance: :laughing0301:

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Must be a 1000 conspiracy theories about the accident.

How does this one rate?

if there was a power outage the black box would have stopped recording. even if it was tied to the emergency power, it could have not rebooted quick enough to record things.

Even if it kept recording, the data from the various controls would have stopped anyway.

Any "conspiracy" would be about why it stopped.

if there was a power outage the black box would have stopped recording. even if it was tied to the emergency power, it could have not rebooted quick enough to record things.

Even if it kept recording, the data from the various controls would have stopped anyway.

My understanding is the black box has an internal battery to supply power even after a crash. It's supposed to last for 30 days.

Yes I remember the campaign ad. That is far different from a sitting President and his 8 year crusade to demonize Police, pump up Black Lives Matter and use a variety of events and speeches to inflame Racial division. We've gone back 50 years in terms of race relations much of that due to Obama's efforts.

Really?

It seems to me is what demonizes police is that we have receipts now.

You see, it used to be, when the police brutalized someone, we'd take their word for it.

Now we have tapes of these incidents, and it isn't pretty.

Somebody or something cut off the black box that was supposed to record actions on gauges and headings, so it looks like the accident was intentional.

Sabotage.

They still have video and audio evidence of what happened, but the cause of the power loss and the actions in the pilot house have been lost because the monitoring was cut off roughly 2 mins before the ship's crew started losing control.

Expect a lot of sabotage in America till after we can get rid of Biden?Obama.

I predicted something like this would happen last week and right on cue, it happened.

This will be explained away as an innocent accident, but it just happened to have massive consequences to our economy.

Expect shortages and higher prices everywhere as a result.

If you still trusted the government, that would be shocking

Yes I do and the focus should be on the fallen officer, not a fat fucker making a campaign speech.
I doubt you do, becasue no one makes speeches at a wake.
Trump is only attending because he thinks it will score some political points And use it to attack Biden on immigration.
Damn. How do you live every day with such hate in your heart. It's eating away at your soul.

My understanding is the black box has an internal battery to supply power even after a crash. It's supposed to last for 30 days.

That's for recovery beacon purposes I believe, not for data recording.

It's to send out a "ping" for 30 days.

These are things real American leaders do. Unlike that worthless POS who's been squatting in the White House the last 3-1/2 years.

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller​

"Former President Donald Trump plans to attend the wake of late New York Police Department Officer Jonathan Diller, who was killed this week during a traffic stop.

Diller was fatally shot while approaching an illegally parked vehicle. The alleged shooter, Guy Rivera, refused to leave the vehicle on Diller's orders and shot him, the Associated Press reported, citing police. Rivera has multiple prior arrests, a point Trump highlighted when expressing condolences for the family in a Truth Social post.

The wake is slated for Thursday in Long Island.

"President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death," campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said.

Diller was the first NYPD officer killed in two years.

"Our heartfelt prayers go out to the family of highly decorated NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, whose life was taken by a murderous career criminal yesterday during a traffic stop in Queens," Trump posted Tuesday. "The 'thug' in question has 21 prior arrests and just recently got out of prison - he NEVER should have been let back out on the streets. To Officer Diller’s family, and all of the other brave men and women of law enforcement who put your lives on the line every day, we love you, we appreciate you, and we will always stand with you!"

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller
Didnt he refuse to attend a service for dead soldiers ? In case his hair got wet ?. Wanker.

And you are the expert. Hah.

I doubt you do, becasue no one makes speeches at a wake.
We will see if Trump can do that
Damn. How do you live every day with such hate in your heart. It's eating away at your soul.
Seeing Trump for who he is isn’t hate its honesty. If you want to see what hate in your heart looks like go look at a transgender thread and the comments by Trump supporters

Forum List

Back