I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Sounds like you lead a miserable life regardless of who is President.

That's funny you say that. I was just going to go start another thread on how great my life is. But I can tell you this. I don't thank Reagan, Bush OR Trump for one bit of my success. In fact they all hurt me. Look at how piss poorly Trump handled Covid. He proved he can't lead. Only if you hand him a great economy like Obama did and he super sizes it with tax breaks tilted to the rich. He got .001% better economy because of it. Bravo.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Why bloodbath?

Sorry dude but I'm a white man with an education. Even after the revolution I'll be your boss.

So now you guys are for tariffs? Weird because in the 2000's you helped Bush, you defended Bush, as 750,000 manufacturing jobs went overseas. Suddenly you are for tariffs because a Democrats in the White House?

Secondly stupid, Trump's tariffs will be reckless and fuck up the economy. I bet Biden is working on it. And Mike Johnson is listening to Trump to not sign anything. Maybe we need to get rid of Trump and Mike Johnson.

Overall, if you are a Republican, you can try to argue one issue at a time and maybe you're right 2 times a day like a broken clock, but ultimately, you can't tell me I'm wrong. I'm an educated, white, well off, working, no debt, straight man. If you can't win me over, good luck with anyone not like US.

The only people voting for Trump are social cons, rich people and dopes.
LOL you will never be my boss.
Educated. I bet that degree of yours is worthless
My business is to put humans out of a job :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Why bloodbath?

Sorry dude but I'm a white man with an education. Even after the revolution I'll be your boss.

So now you guys are for tariffs? Weird because in the 2000's you helped Bush, you defended Bush, as 750,000 manufacturing jobs went overseas. Suddenly you are for tariffs because a Democrats in the White House?

Secondly stupid, Trump's tariffs will be reckless and fuck up the economy. I bet Biden is working on it. And Mike Johnson is listening to Trump to not sign anything. Maybe we need to get rid of Trump and Mike Johnson.

Overall, if you are a Republican, you can try to argue one issue at a time and maybe you're right 2 times a day like a broken clock, but ultimately, you can't tell me I'm wrong. I'm an educated, white, well off, working, no debt, straight man. If you can't win me over, good luck with anyone not like US.

1711629987214.png

LOL you will never be my boss.
Educated. I bet that degree of yours is worthless
My business is to put humans out of a job :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Having a college degree means making $1 million more than people without a degree. I think the average American makes $60K a year and I ALMOST make 6 figures.

One million dollars over 30 years is $33,000 a year. Yup. I make a million more than people who don't have a degree. Over 30 years.

That’s the price you pay for no risk.

I could put the money I pay into SS under my mattress and have more money by the time I retire. If they remove the tax cap, it becomes a much larger heist. What is your point?

When you're fired, you're forced.

Hundreds of hospital staffers fired or suspended for refusing ...

View attachment 923517
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › story
Sep 30, 2021 — Hundreds of health care workers across the country are being fired and leaving hospitals in droves for not complying with COVID-19 vaccine ...

When you quit, it your choice.

Vaccination-related employee departures at 55 hospitals, ...

View attachment 923518
Becker's Hospital Review
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com › workforce
Jan 27, 2023 — Eleven Olean (N.Y.) General Hospital workers resigned because of the state's vaccination mandate, which requires healthcare workers at hospitals ...
thank you.....if you would have said that in the beginning this exchange would have been unnecessary.....

YOu say that is like a bad thing.

Anything that screws the rich is good.

We should confiscate everything they have and then harvest them for transplant organs like the Chinese do.

The SS cap is currently 160k/yr. Removing that cap would further screw those making more than that. Do you think that is “rich”.

I could put the money I pay into SS under my mattress and have more money by the time I retire. If they remove the tax cap, it becomes a much larger heist. What is your point?
Yea but you must admit 99.9% of Americans won't put it under their mattress. They'll just spend it. So when they are 65 they'll have nothing.

Did you know if Trump just invested in safe investments he'd have twice as much as he does now? All the high risk moves, bankruptsies, booms, busts, lawsuits, not paying people, all the crimes, if he would have just invested it conservatively he'd have more.

I'm not counting the $3 billion from Truth social or the $2 billion the Saudi's gave Jared. Oh Trump got RICH being president.

Remember he said he was rich and didn't need anyone's money? My how far he has fallen. Selling bibles now?

I remember Kushner in charge of everything and nothing. I remember hundreds of thousands of people dying and someone babbling about injecting themselves. I remember a depression.

I remember Nazi marches, tax breaks for the hyper wealthy and nothing else being done. I remember daily press rantings and sucking up to Putin. I remember secretly bailing on Afghanistan, bailing on the Kurds, pretend trade fights with China that didn't occur.

I remember a President dissing the Normandy memorial. I remember rants. Day after day in person or on Twit(ter).

I remember him trying to blackmail Ukraine to fake oppo stories on his opponent.

I remember constantly saying the election was false. I remember stroeies starting about false electors. I remember his speech and I remember January 6 and I remember him doing nothing. I remember Congress people hiding in the chairs in the House chamber. I remember guards with guns pointed at the doors. I remember thousands of Trumpers storming the Capitol, and HIM SAYING NOTHING.

This is why he will lose. Its not about Biden. Its about Trump.

Why bloodbath?

after the revolution bobo you might be in a camp....

When you're fired, you're forced.

Hundreds of hospital staffers fired or suspended for refusing ...

View attachment 923517
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › story
Sep 30, 2021 — Hundreds of health care workers across the country are being fired and leaving hospitals in droves for not complying with COVID-19 vaccine ...

When you quit, it your choice.

Vaccination-related employee departures at 55 hospitals, ...

View attachment 923518
Becker's Hospital Review
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com › workforce
Jan 27, 2023 — Eleven Olean (N.Y.) General Hospital workers resigned because of the state's vaccination mandate, which requires healthcare workers at hospitals ...
OMG, you guys are such idiots. The scientists/doctors were overrun with unvaccinated bad cases. Vaccinated people didn't have to go to the ER or be incubated. And we know unvaccinated are to blame for the spread and mutations.

Anyways, long story short, during a virus pandemic, when we have a vaccine, if you are a nurse and won't get vaccinated, stay at home till the PANDEMIC is over.

Or a student/teacher. Stay home!

Did your company force you to get vaccinated? Lots of companies did. Well, they just said to come to the office you have to be vaccinated. If you can't work remotely and wouldn't get vaccinated, you sort of fucked yourself.

If money is forcing you to get vaccinated, that's called being a member of society. And the owner of your company has the right to say you can't come to work unvaccinated, right? Or you have to wear a mask?

You lose a lot of freedoms working for someone else.

after the revolution bobo you might be in a camp....
Nah I'm white, male and rich. I'll blend right in. Lots of us liberals existed in Nazi Germany. Some of us even had to go to war and fight for the nazi's. It's terrible when your country is taken over by nazis/republicans.

Nah I'm white, male and rich. I'll blend right in. Lots of us liberals existed in Nazi Germany. Some of us even had to go to war and fight for the nazi's. It's terrible when your country is taken over by nazis/republicans.
if it was taken over by republicans would not trump be president?...you tell a lot of tales bobo...

Are you saying blacks are too incompetent to get a photo ID? What’s the issue? It’s not that difficult.
Anyone who doesn't have one should still be allowed to vote. They are a registered voter? You have their signature on file? So what's the problem?

You Republicans make no sense. If you think we stuff ballot boxes with fake votes, why would we waste our time sending in one at a timers to try to vote?

And this is supposedly happening in our BLUE cities? I can understand if we were trying to get by in your precinct and you were catching us trying to do this stuff but that's not the case. If it happens to Granny in Mayberry, they let her vote. They check her signature against the sworn affidavit she has to sign.

Anyways, if we stuff ballot boxes in Detroit, why would we bother letting fakers vote with out ID's? If we are cheating in Detroit, we can just tell you that he had his ID.

But why worry? We're just stuffing fake votes in the back behind the scenes.

I'm an educated, white, well off, working, no debt, straight man. If you can't win me over, good luck with anyone not like US.

You are indoctrinated. I can almost bet you are from a large, blue city, likely in the NE or on the West Coast. Indoctrination is strong there, particularly among the “educated”. Nearly all universities are indoctrination centers today, but they have been that way for decades in the NE and on the West Coast.

My wife, an MD, and virtually every MD colleague she knows will vote for Trump over Biden. I am a college educated professional and the same goes for myself and my colleagues. We have a vacation home in an upscale area, again nearly all but the transplants from the NE are Republicans and will vote for Trump over Biden.

Most of us don’t like Trump’s antics, but we like his policies. Assuming the goal is the benefit he US, Biden’s policies are nonsensical. Trump can be a jerk, but Biden and his handlers are anti-American and harmful to our country.

thank you.....if you would have said that in the beginning this exchange would have been unnecessary.....
Hold on.
The people still CHOSE, not to take the vaccine.
Some were fired for it. that is being forced, by your employer, to exit the building.
Just like if you refused to wear a hardhat or steel toed boots on the job.

They still made that choice.
If you get fired for running a cargo ship into a bridge, that's forced.

OMG, you guys are such idiots. The scientists/doctors were overrun with unvaccinated bad cases. Vaccinated people didn't have to go to the ER or be incubated. And we know unvaccinated are to blame for the spread and mutations.

Anyways, long story short, during a virus pandemic, when we have a vaccine, if you are a nurse and won't get vaccinated, stay at home till the PANDEMIC is over.

Or a student/teacher. Stay home!

Did your company force you to get vaccinated? Lots of companies did. Well, they just said to come to the office you have to be vaccinated. If you can't work remotely and wouldn't get vaccinated, you sort of fucked yourself.
Exactly.
If money is forcing you to get vaccinated, that's called being a member of society. And the owner of your company has the right to say you can't come to work unvaccinated, right? Or you have to wear a mask?

You lose a lot of freedoms working for someone else.
Corporations AREN'T democracies.

There's no "memo" just the loud rantings of a small minority of conspiracy theorists that don't know how to add two and two together. China had strict and even draconian lockdown procedures that prevented the spread of the virus, so yes, it does in fact work! It's just common sense. The virus is spread from person to person. If you keep people away from each other the virus has no one to infect, duh. Lockdowns at the very beginning were necessary to save lives, dummy. Simply allowing people to get the virus and spread it would have cost many more lives than it did.
Your ignorance of how Covid ravaged China DESPITE "draconian lockdown procedures" is breathtaking, Krichton!

Forum List

Back