I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

They do but that has nothing to do with anything I've said so..................................
No they do not, they are criminals for walking across the border at a non point of entry. why do you want to give criminal invaders guns

No they do not, they are criminals for walking across the border at a non point of entry. why do you want to give criminal invaders guns

Like it or not, everyone has due process rights.

Not everyone has ALL rights of a citizen but that's not what you said.

Yeah, and up to 85% of SS is taxable, depending on other income.

Higher earners are already less likely to get back what they put in due to the algorithm, but they also are taxed on more of it. And to think, Democrats want to remove the tax cap and not increase the benefit, making it even more of a Ponzi scheme that royally screws the "rich".

YOu say that is like a bad thing.

Anything that screws the rich is good.

We should confiscate everything they have and then harvest them for transplant organs like the Chinese do.

Are you saying blacks are too incompetent to get a photo ID? What’s the issue? It’s not that difficult.
Nobody said that, Lisa.

What we did say is that when you are poor, things we take for granted can be difficult, like getting an ID if you don't have a fixed long-term address.

Key findings include:

• Nearly 29 million voting-age U.S. citizens lacked a valid driver’s license and over 7 million had no other form of non-expired government-issued photo identification.
  • In states with strict photo identification laws in 2020, over 3 million voting-age U.S. citizens did not have a current driver’s license, and over 1 million did not have a non-expired government-issued photo identification.
  • More than 11 million people ages 18-29 did not have a current driver’s license, and more than 3 million did not have any unexpired government issued photo ID.
  • Members of underrepresented racial and ethnic groups were less likely to have a current driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID. An estimated 1.86 million Black non-Hispanic Americans (6.2%) and 1.86 million Hispanic Americans (6.1%) lack a photo ID, as do 4.5% of those who identify as Native American, Native Alaskan or another race. This compares to just 2.3% of White non-Hispanic Americans and 1.6% of Asian, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander Americans.
  • Individuals with a high school degree or less were the least likely of people of all educational levels to have a current driver’s license or any photo ID. Over 18.5 million people who did not complete high school or whose highest level of education is a high school degree did not have a driver’s license.
  • The analysis found a strong relationship between income and lack of a driver’s license, with adult Americans who earn less than $30,000 lacking a driver’s license at a rate about five times greater than the highest income category of $100,000 or more.
  • Those who were not registered and those who did not vote in 2020 were far more likely to lack a current driver’s license and any photo ID. Adult Americans who were not registered to vote were three times more likely to lack a driver’s license (30%) than those who were registered (11%). The results were similar when comparing 2020 non-voters to 2020 voters, demonstrating the disproportionate barrier that voter ID laws may create for non-voters or infrequent voters, as well as new or first-time voters.

But the right wing knows this, and they know that if they make it harder for poor people to vote, it favors Republicans.

The problem is, rules like this violate the Voting Rights Act and the 24th Amendment

We should confiscate everything they have and then harvest them for transplant organs like the Chinese do.

Yep. The rants of a Mao propagandist.

Yea, I have a rabid nut case Trump neighbor like him. We were in a pandemic and they wanted to be safe not sorry. Most essential people went back to work, worked remotely or stayed on unemployment.

Back then guys like him complained that people were staying on unemployment because it was better than having to work.

Guys like him couldn't afford to be off work for more than a month so clearly Trump didn't make America great again. And that mother fucker ran to the bank to cash in his stim checks.

P.S. Ann Arbor is a very expensive city. Perhaps he needs to move to Detroit where he belongs. Loser.
Nod your head and repeat "my life was much better when Trump was President"

Except that it really wasn't.

Not even close.

He inherited a good economy from Obama, but by 2019, we were already heading into recession. Trump's unnecessary trade war with China hurt manufacturing and agriculture.
(Factories had to resource needed components or pay more for them, farmers couldn't sell their soy and pork products as China took her business elsewhere.)

Then he mismanaged Covid, and the whole rotten edifice caved in. We found out what a Potemkin Village the Trump economy really was.

Nobody said that, Lisa.

What we did say is that when you are poor, things we take for granted can be difficult, like getting an ID if you don't have a fixed long-term address.

Key findings include:

• Nearly 29 million voting-age U.S. citizens lacked a valid driver’s license and over 7 million had no other form of non-expired government-issued photo identification.
  • In states with strict photo identification laws in 2020, over 3 million voting-age U.S. citizens did not have a current driver’s license, and over 1 million did not have a non-expired government-issued photo identification.
  • More than 11 million people ages 18-29 did not have a current driver’s license, and more than 3 million did not have any unexpired government issued photo ID.
  • Members of underrepresented racial and ethnic groups were less likely to have a current driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID. An estimated 1.86 million Black non-Hispanic Americans (6.2%) and 1.86 million Hispanic Americans (6.1%) lack a photo ID, as do 4.5% of those who identify as Native American, Native Alaskan or another race. This compares to just 2.3% of White non-Hispanic Americans and 1.6% of Asian, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander Americans.
  • Individuals with a high school degree or less were the least likely of people of all educational levels to have a current driver’s license or any photo ID. Over 18.5 million people who did not complete high school or whose highest level of education is a high school degree did not have a driver’s license.
  • The analysis found a strong relationship between income and lack of a driver’s license, with adult Americans who earn less than $30,000 lacking a driver’s license at a rate about five times greater than the highest income category of $100,000 or more.
  • Those who were not registered and those who did not vote in 2020 were far more likely to lack a current driver’s license and any photo ID. Adult Americans who were not registered to vote were three times more likely to lack a driver’s license (30%) than those who were registered (11%). The results were similar when comparing 2020 non-voters to 2020 voters, demonstrating the disproportionate barrier that voter ID laws may create for non-voters or infrequent voters, as well as new or first-time voters.

But the right wing knows this, and they know that if they make it harder for poor people to vote, it favors Republicans.

The problem is, rules like this violate the Voting Rights Act and the 24th Amendment
That long, tedious copy and paste is a good reason why voter ID and the integrity of elections shouldn't be compromised by people too lazy to get a valid ID.

Except that it really wasn't.

Not even close.

He inherited a good economy from Obama, but by 2019, we were already heading into recession. Trump's unnecessary trade war with China hurt manufacturing and agriculture.
(Factories had to resource needed components or pay more for them, farmers couldn't sell their soy and pork products as China took her business elsewhere.)

Then he mismanaged Covid, and the whole rotten edifice caved in. We found out what a Potemkin Village the Trump economy really was.
STOP!
Trade war?
If it was so bad why hasn't Biden rescinded the tariffs ?
This CLOWN you voted for has done irreversible damage.
Class dismissed.

Trump is going to fix all of this starting January 20, 2025

Kiss the ring.
ring.JPG

Progs are screwing over the citizens. Following these green deals has taken comforts from people. And the corruption of contractors installing these devices for public and private concerns is huge. Wait until we in a couple of years see the tally of the hundreds of billions legislated with Joe for the newest green deal. Progs caused the high inflation we have had. We may still have had some, not like this.

It wasn't. It was the first dip in my sales. 2019 he started a trade war with China. Lost, and it hurt sales in 2019. Republicans back then said I was going to have to take the hit because we need to fix our trade imbalance with China. Trump didn't fix shit. Just cost me money.

And again, when Republicans cut social security 25% in order to save the program, that will cost me $500 a month. So $6000 a year. From 62 to 92. 30 years. $180,000 is what Republicans will cost me if they win.

STOP!
Trade war?
If it was so bad why hasn't Biden rescinded the tariffs ?
This CLOWN you voted for has done irreversible damage.
Class dismissed.

The tariffs are subject to a four year review. But very specifically, in 2019, they caused huge problems in the sectors I mentioned. I should know, I was in procurement at the time, and the problems we had with supply chain after Trump started screwing with all the trade agreements were a massive headache to deal with.

The irreversible damage was done by Trump, Biden has fixed what he could.

Trump is going to fix all of this starting January 20, 2025

Kiss the ring.

No, Trump will lose again, just like he did in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023.

Except this time, he'll be going to jail afterward.

The 2017 Trump Tax Law Was Skewed to the Rich, Expensive, and Failed to Deliver on Its Promises​

A 2025 Course Correction Is Needed

MARCH 5, 2024

Was expensive and eroded the U.S. revenue base.

research shows that workers who earned less than about $114,000 on average in 2016 saw “no change in earnings” from the corporate tax rate cut, while top executive salaries increased sharply.

The tax system needs to raise more revenues from wealthy people and profitable corporations to offset any tax cuts extended or expanded for those with incomes below $400,000, to finance high-value investments in people and communities, and to improve our fiscal outlook.

Top priorities for extending and expanding tax provisions in 2025 should be the Child Tax Credit, the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) for adults not raising children, and the enhanced premium tax credits for Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace coverage.

The law cut the top individual income tax rate from 39.6 percent to 37 percent for married couples with over $600,000 in taxable income (and often even higher gross income). The law also dramatically weakened the AMT, which was designed to ensure that higher-income people who take large amounts of deductions and other tax breaks pay at least a minimum level of tax. The law made far fewer households subject to the AMT and typically made those still subject to the provision pay far less,[13] delivering another sizable tax cut to many affluent households.

ARE YOU BETTER OFF?

It wasn't. It was the first dip in my sales. 2019 he started a trade war with China. Lost, and it hurt sales in 2019. Republicans back then said I was going to have to take the hit because we need to fix our trade imbalance with China. Trump didn't fix shit. Just cost me money.

And again, when Republicans cut social security 25% in order to save the program, that will cost me $500 a month. So $6000 a year. From 62 to 92. 30 years. $180,000 is what Republicans will cost me if they win.
STOP the trade war BULLSHIT
Joe Biden has done nothing to rescind the tariffs.
You won't make it to 65.

The rich are. Are you rich?

Also, I'm sure 2 years after Putin is gone some Russians will ask that same question.

I'm sure a lot of Germans said that in 1948
Sounds like you lead a miserable life regardless of who is President.

STOP the trade war BULLSHIT
Joe Biden has done nothing to rescind the tariffs.
You won't make it to 65.
Why bloodbath?

Sorry dude but I'm a white man with an education. Even after the revolution I'll be your boss.

So now you guys are for tariffs? Weird because in the 2000's you helped Bush, you defended Bush, as 750,000 manufacturing jobs went overseas. Suddenly you are for tariffs because a Democrats in the White House?

Secondly stupid, Trump's tariffs will be reckless and fuck up the economy. I bet Biden is working on it. And Mike Johnson is listening to Trump to not sign anything. Maybe we need to get rid of Trump and Mike Johnson.

Overall, if you are a Republican, you can try to argue one issue at a time and maybe you're right 2 times a day like a broken clock, but ultimately, you can't tell me I'm wrong. I'm an educated, white, well off, working, no debt, straight man. If you can't win me over, good luck with anyone not like US.

The only people voting for Trump are social cons, rich people and dopes.

Forum List

Back