I Think It's Time To End This COVID Hysteria: Change My Mind

You'd have to have a mind to be able to change one.

If you think a quarter of a million deaths and climbing is acceptable....you're seriously not worth the effort.

And the scientists at Johns Hopkins said the vast majority of deaths have been the very old and the very sick and death rates for this group are unchanged with Covid. So yeah.....mostly it's a hoax. If Covid didn't kill them something else would have and fairly quickly.

And before you ask look up the link yourself. :D

Then look at the graph on this page
1607052961862.png

Now can you explain where the excess deaths are coming from?

If it is not COVID could you please explain?

Fake pandemic?
A pandemic with a 99.9% survival rate. Wow, tinfoil hat?

Here's how I get a 2% case-fatality rate (which is a lot more than your 0.1% rate). This past week I read some epidemiologists are estimating 15% of the public has caught COVID. On a population of 330 million, that would be 50 million people. That many people divided by the 275,000 who have supposedly died of COVID and you get 1.8% -- call it 2% to round up. Can anyone check my work?

It's a fairly bad epidemic, if mainly because of its contagiousness --- if an illness is very contagious, nearly everyone gets sick, so more die. Lots and lots of epidemics have been much more virulent with as much as 50% case fatalities that we have had right here in the U.S. ---- the 1903 San Francisco outbreak of plague, the 1878 yellow fever in Memphis, the yellow fever all along the East Coast late in the 1700s, smallpox whenever it broke out, polio, typhoid. And don't forget SARS --- that was just plain a narrow escape. SARS had a 10% case fatality rate, but it didn't break out across the world. Some epidemics can be stopped, but not the highly contagious ones like measles or smallpox or COVID. Those require a vaccine to stop. That, or that everyone gets it: that works, too, so that only children catch it and they all do catch it. Like it used to be for all of us.

In my opinion, we ought to be very glad this epidemic is not more virulent, more of a killer. It could have been.

Everything about PROGS is fake. I'm open to a test on that, say something PROGS believe in, anything will do, we'll have some fun with it.
rj77ihywccs51.jpg
Sorry asshole but the KKK always was and always will be a democratic party effort, just as Jim Crow and lots of other racially motivated bullshit. I'm from the south so I know just exactly who they are, who they've always been and who they always will be. I've also seen the clan live and in person so there's no mistake.
Yes, the KKK grew from the conservative south in the Bible Belt which many years ago, was mostly Democrat.

They moved to the big cities and now tell blacks how they're special and to be felt sorry for. All while they rape them of families and dignity under a free drug system and welfare, enticing them to destroy their families & communities from within. Not a word untrue.

The party of slavery only changed tactics.
And political parties.

If you think a quarter of a million deaths and climbing is acceptable....you're seriously not worth the effort.

And the scientists at Johns Hopkins said the vast majority of deaths have been the very old and the very sick and death rates for this group are unchanged with Covid. So yeah.....mostly it's a hoax. If Covid didn't kill them something else would have and fairly quickly.

View attachment 424863

That is easy.
If you "flatten the curve" with the flu, you can prevent it burning out by herd immunity in a month or two as well.
So then the fault of the deaths are not from covid or flu, but preventing herd immunity through "flattening the curve".
It is a failed strategy that can only make any pathogen last longer and kill more.
So then you can't blame the pathogen when it is "flattening the curve" that is at fault.

It's a fairly bad epidemic, if mainly because of its contagiousness --- if an illness is very contagious, nearly everyone gets sick, so more die. Lots and lots of epidemics have been much more virulent with as much as 50% case fatalities that we have had right here in the U.S. ---- the 1903 San Francisco outbreak of plague, the 1878 yellow fever in Memphis, the yellow fever all along the East Coast late in the 1700s, smallpox whenever it broke out, polio, typhoid. And don't forget SARS --- that was just plain a narrow escape. SARS had a 10% case fatality rate, but it didn't break out across the world. Some epidemics can be stopped, but not the highly contagious ones like measles or smallpox or COVID. Those require a vaccine to stop. That, or that everyone gets it: that works, too, so that only children catch it and they all do catch it. Like it used to be for all of us.

In my opinion, we ought to be very glad this epidemic is not more virulent, more of a killer. It could have been.

You have this backwards.
The more contagious the epidemic, the easier it is to contrain.
That is because a more contagious epidemic is too greedy, and uses up all the victims it could use to support it, right away.
Then in 12 days when it has to find a new host or die, it can't find anyone new, because it already used them all up.
That is what happened with Ebola.
That is what is the mechanism for herd immunity, that ends all epidemics.
The ones that stay around longer, are the ones that are harder to contract, and less lethal.
Local burn out is what ends all epidemics naturally.

Everything about PROGS is fake. I'm open to a test on that, say something PROGS believe in, anything will do, we'll have some fun with it.
rj77ihywccs51.jpg
Sorry asshole but the KKK always was and always will be a democratic party effort, just as Jim Crow and lots of other racially motivated bullshit. I'm from the south so I know just exactly who they are, who they've always been and who they always will be. I've also seen the clan live and in person so there's no mistake.
Yes, the KKK grew from the conservative south in the Bible Belt which many years ago, was mostly Democrat.

They moved to the big cities and now tell blacks how they're special and to be felt sorry for. All while they rape them of families and dignity under a free drug system and welfare, enticing them to destroy their families & communities from within. Not a word untrue.

The party of slavery only changed tactics.
And political parties.

Explains the riots and race issues supported in PROG-run cities, thanks for the clarification. I guess they're closet Republicans, that must be it. Bezos is a closet Republican too, same with the Chinese, Clintons and that.

Seems too easy to remind PROGS of their flagship State, California. You know, land of filth, over-population, over-rule, wealthy, fires and poor while everyone else leaves the place. That's the best they got. Their best city is probably Chicago too, though the "City of Love" must be close, same with neighboring Portland.

But remember, conservatives are racist while PROG states and cities spread victim cards via all media.

Last edited:
Fake pandemic?

Here's how I get a 2% case-fatality rate (which is a lot more than your 0.1% rate). This past week I read some epidemiologists are estimating 15% of the public has caught COVID. On a population of 330 million, that would be 50 million people. That many people divided by the 275,000 who have supposedly died of COVID and you get 1.8% -- call it 2% to round up. Can anyone check my work?

That is with the number of people who have TESTED positive.
But with more universal testing at some confined sites, like elderly facilities, prisons, army bases, etc., they are finding 90% of the infected are asymptomatic, so never got tested.
Then that 1.8% turns into 0.18%.

This is important because Fauci estimated a death toll of 4 million if we tried for herd immunity.
If most people are asymptomatic, then they are also inherently immune already, so then when Fauci said 70% of the people would need to get infected to gain immunity, it really is more like 7%.
Finally, since those over 70 are 40 times more likely to die, you can reduce Fauci's estimate by a factor of 40 is you only accept young and healthy volunteers for deliberate infection.

It is like trying to tell a Christian that Jesus don't exist.

I am not religious, but I would like to point out that Jesus did in fact exist.

If so, he surly lied then because it's been over 2,000 years since he said he was coming back. And if you actually do some research on it you find that Jesus was a composite of different entities and the name was chosen several hundred years later at the Council of Nicea, wherein the entity Constantine ordered the various religious sects to come together and create a single religion for Rome, a Universal religion that incorporated all of the aspects of the various religions, so that all could accept and subscribe to it. You can read more starting with this link:

rj77ihywccs51.jpg

Hate to tell ya.....but those are DEMOCRATS.

FACT

(And sadly, one person liked your post)
can you find any democrats who like the KKK?

i can find republicans who like them

imagine a kkk member voting for Obama.

KKK members wear masks. Isn't that enough to say it all. And guess who pushes the masks? Even Biden said he wants everyone wearing a mask. Democraypts obviously love masks.

Fake pandemic?

But with more universal testing at some confined sites, like elderly facilities, prisons, army bases, etc., they are finding 90% of the infected are asymptomatic, so never got tested.

This is important because Fauci estimated a death toll of 4 million if we tried for herd immunity.
If most people are asymptomatic, then they are also inherently immune already, so then when Fauci said 70% of the people would need to get infected to gain immunity, it really is more like 7%.
Finally, since those over 70 are 40 times more likely to die, you can reduce Fauci's estimate by a factor of 40 is you only accept young and healthy volunteers for deliberate infection.

The PCR test is more of a fraudulent test then calling healthy people asymptomatic. They refuse to admit the PCR test is not meant to test for a virus so they call the people who test negative asymptomatic:

“Stay of Action” Filed Against FDA to STOP Approval of COVID Vaccine for Using Faulty PCR Tests in Trials.

Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if it is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

Fake pandemic?

Fake pandemic?

Your math is way off. 330m (population) x 70% (herd immunity) x 0.18% (mortality rate) = 416K (deaths)

Even generously going with the highest estimate that 15% have already been infected, we already have 283K deaths. The mortality rate is clearly higher than 0.18%. Again, if 15% have already had it, that makes the mortality rate 0.57%.

Fake pandemic?

Lets break this down

Liverpool mass tested 100,000 people and got 0.7% positive with no symptoms(Note 1). So the likelihood of a mass population hiding the virus looks unlikely...

Any high number without hard evidence has to be dismissed...

Saying that lets just say it has a 1% death rate (this is unlikely as Ireland has been testing at very high levels and have a death rate of 2.6%). There is also the problem that people get reinfected and it can be very severe the second time.

To reach herd immunity we need 70% of people infected. So lets do those numbers.
329,000,000*.70*.01 = 2,303,000 dead.
And that is everyone receives the same or better treatment as they do today. But there is a ICU ratio of 40% death to 60% living (Note 2). They need 8 days in ICU and 5 days on a Ventilator on average (Note 3).
(2,303,000/0.4) * 8 = 46 million ICU bed days
(2,303,000/0.4) * 5 = 28,8 million Ventilator days

US has about 100,000 ICU beds... So 1 and 4 months with no one else not needing a bed for any other reason or people will be left to die for a lack of resources and that 1% fatality number goes through the roof..

1. Covid-19: Liverpool mass-testing finds 700 cases with no symptoms

2. Outcomes From Intensive Care in COVID-19 Patients - American College of Cardiology

3. https://www.hiqa.ie/sites/default/files/2020-04/Evidence-summary_Covid-19_average-LOS-in-ICU.pdf

Fake pandemic?

Your math is way off. 330m (population) x 70% (herd immunity) x 0.18% (mortality rate) = 416K (deaths)

Even generously going with the highest estimate that 15% have already been infected, we already have 283K deaths. The mortality rate is clearly higher than 0.18%. Again, if 15% have already had it, that makes the mortality rate 0.57%.

Irish have a high testing program and they are saying 2.6%... Liverpool mass testing showed 700 from 100k people had it without symptoms..

You PROGS need to make up your minds, do you criticize Trump for deficits or do you criticize him for not?
What "Progs" have done was not just "criticize Trump" but rather point out the hypocrisy of the GOP running up deficits and debt when they have the power of government and then reversing course and screaming bloody murder about those same issues when Dems have that power

How stupid. Testing positive is no reason to quarantine anyone. What a bunch of hand wringing 'Karens.' I don't know any 'freedom rider' is that something you just made up?
That is one of the dumbest things ever uttered

View attachment 424863

Mortality rate is 1.9% and falling every day. Tons more testing gives you tons more cases and some of them die like with any disease.

Fake pandemic?

Lets break this down

Liverpool mass tested 100,000 people and got 0.7% positive with no symptoms(Note 1). So the likelihood of a mass population hiding the virus looks unlikely...

Any high number without hard evidence has to be dismissed...

Saying that lets just say it has a 1% death rate (this is unlikely as Ireland has been testing at very high levels and have a death rate of 2.6%). There is also the problem that people get reinfected and it can be very severe the second time.

To reach herd immunity we need 70% of people infected. So lets do those numbers.
329,000,000*.70*.01 = 2,303,000 dead.
And that is everyone receives the same or better treatment as they do today. But there is a ICU ratio of 40% death to 60% living (Note 2). They need 8 days in ICU and 5 days on a Ventilator on average (Note 3).
(2,303,000/0.4) * 8 = 46 million ICU bed days
(2,303,000/0.4) * 5 = 28,8 million Ventilator days

US has about 100,000 ICU beds... So 1 and 4 months with no one else not needing a bed for any other reason or people will be left to die for a lack of resources and that 1% fatality number goes through the roof..

1. Covid-19: Liverpool mass-testing finds 700 cases with no symptoms

2. Outcomes From Intensive Care in COVID-19 Patients - American College of Cardiology

3. https://www.hiqa.ie/sites/default/files/2020-04/Evidence-summary_Covid-19_average-LOS-in-ICU.pdf
Critical case rate in US is down to .46%.

rj77ihywccs51.jpg

Hate to tell ya.....but those are DEMOCRATS.

FACT

(And sadly, one person liked your post)
can you find any democrats who like the KKK?

i can find republicans who like them

imagine a kkk member voting for Obama.

KKK members wear masks. Isn't that enough to say it all. And guess who pushes the masks? Even Biden said he wants everyone wearing a mask. Democraypts obviously love masks.

Masks can be useful, but if that is all you do, and you do not separate the infected from the elderly, then you actually just end up killing more and keeping the epidemic alive longer.
Herd immunity or full quarantine are the ONLY 2 choices, not a partial lock down that can not possibly work.

Forum List

Back