I think I have finally been able to accurately define "Assault Weapon." Please comment and critique...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here.....I just developed this....I think it is 100% accurate in defining "Assault Weapon."

Created 4/10/21.....by 2aguy

Assault Weapon:

A combination of two words placed together to create fear among uninformed Americans, so that those uninformed Americans can be stampeded into granting anti-gun extremists the power to ban and confiscate any gun those same extremists call "Assault Weapons."

Here.....I just developed this....I think it is 100% accurate in defining "Assault Weapon."

Created 4/10/21.....by 2aguy

Assault Weapon:

A combination of two words placed together to create fear among uninformed Americans, so that those uninformed Americans can be stampeded into granting anti-gun extremists the power to ban and confiscate any gun those same extremists call "Assault Weapons."
To me a 22cal is an assault weapon...Even a 4-10. Anything that can split your brain with one lil finger pull is an assault weapon. Ask anyone whoever got an eye intentionally shot out by a bb gun if it is an assault weapon

Liberoids.jpg

An ink pen can be an assault weapon if the need arises.
That is an interesting thought. You need a CIA-type pen.
Everything from a penknife to a hidden needle and syringe full of cyanide.
You know about sticks and stones, but words never hurt, right?
Just click and shove in an artery on the neck then it can be a 'fountain' pen...

Orbital bone behind the eye is easier. Very thin. Goes right into the brain. Remember to pull it out right away.

Forum List

Back